Retirees on Social Security are getting screwed.

This is a CLASS war.

Absolutely! A class war between those who have no "class" or ethics or concept of honesty versus those who have religious values and old fashioned ethics.

The religious values and ethics crowd are being eaten alive. That is the reason while I favor trials for treason against the American people for those thieves who have taken over Wall Street and use it for illegal personal gain.

I would execute every officer working for Goldman Sachs without hesitation. Just like the dutiful Mormons who volunteer for the firing squads in Utah, I know I would be doing a good thing.
You do know that you would then be executing several of the members who sit on the board at the Fed, don't you? :eusa_whistle:

This is a CLASS war.

Absolutely! A class war between those who have no "class" or ethics or concept of honesty versus those who have religious values and old fashioned ethics.

The religious values and ethics crowd are being eaten alive. That is the reason while I favor trials for treason against the American people for those thieves who have taken over Wall Street and use it for illegal personal gain.

I would execute every officer working for Goldman Sachs without hesitation. Just like the dutiful Mormons who volunteer for the firing squads in Utah, I know I would be doing a good thing.
You do know that you would then be executing several of the members who sit on the board at the Fed, don't you? :eusa_whistle:

Dude, if they were found guilty of Treason against the American People, they would be executed. I will volunteer to be on the firing squad. I am willing to trust the judgment of a jury of my peers. Especially if I stack the jury full of Militia Men from our various independent state militias. As it is they want to go to war with the United States. I have been telling them that we need to eliminate the Major corrupt banks first. I am opposed to going to war against the country. We just have to go up against the corrupt elements that have tried to destroy our country eliminate them and then clean up government by eliminating corrupt government officials. Boy will that be a fun time.

There's something about firing squads in a country with 200 million private guns that makes me think that kind of killing would be hard to harness.

Why not try the ballot three more times?
Target all the low hanging incumbents since Wall Street owns both major parties.

Since Republicans apparently want control of this train when it leaves the tracks, consider FLUSHING 100 democrats from the House next November 2nd.

Replace them with 75 Greens and 25 Libertarians.

Then debate issues like the occupations of Afghanistan and Iraq or Immigration.

Repeat the FLUSH cycle again in 2012 and 2014 so that every current member of the Senate has to choose between the Republic and Wall Street.

What purpose is there for a state except to serve all its citizens?

A country can go bankrupt doing that.

Oh that is right. We are presently trying to prove that to be true.

Oh, that's right, is it? It wasn't working people or the interests of US citizens that tanked the economy, it was the captains of industry and craven political hacks that did that.
I think it's fair to call Chris Dodd and Phil Gramm political hacks along with Executives like Clinton, Carter, both Bushes, and the Gipper.

One apparent twist in today's class war is that the captains of industry have been replaced by captains of finance.

"The great economic fight of our epoch is being waged by the FIRE sector--Finance, Insurance and Real Estate--against the industrial economy and consumers. Its objective is to maximize property prices and the volume of debt relative to what labor and industry are able to earn."

If it's Wall Street and politicians against consumers, labor, industry and every small business owner from Maine to Maui, that seems like a slam dunk at the polls if we don't limit our choice to Republican OR Democrat.

A country can go bankrupt doing that.

Oh that is right. We are presently trying to prove that to be true.

Oh, that's right, is it? It wasn't working people or the interests of US citizens that tanked the economy, it was the captains of industry and craven political hacks that did that.
I think it's fair to call Chris Dodd and Phil Gramm political hacks along with Executives like Clinton, Carter, both Bushes, and the Gipper.

One apparent twist in today's class war is that the captains of industry have been replaced by captains of finance.

"The great economic fight of our epoch is being waged by the FIRE sector--Finance, Insurance and Real Estate--against the industrial economy and consumers. Its objective is to maximize property prices and the volume of debt relative to what labor and industry are able to earn."

If it's Wall Street and politicians against consumers, labor, industry and every small business owner from Maine to Maui, that seems like a slam dunk at the polls if we don't limit our choice to Republican OR Democrat.

You are too generous in calling them Captains of Finance. Most of them are Crooks of Finance and have no qualms about their dishonesty. What ever they can get away with and not be hauled into court.

Neu:

Have the Crooks of Finance committed any actual criminal offenses?

Imagine if Ralph Nader or (dare I say it, Ron Paul, as a Libertarian) was in the White House.

Would Lloyd (God's Work) Blankfein, for example, be facing someone like Eliot Spitzger across a Manhattan courtroom?

What about Greenspan, Geithner, and Summers?
Are they indictable?
At the very least it seems like state laws against gambling were broken.
And probably still are.

Neu:

Have the Crooks of Finance committed any actual criminal offenses?

Imagine if Ralph Nader or (dare I say it, Ron Paul, as a Libertarian) was in the White House.

Would Lloyd (God's Work) Blankfein, for example, be facing someone like Eliot Spitzger across a Manhattan courtroom?

What about Greenspan, Geithner, and Summers?
Are they indictable?
At the very least it seems like state laws against gambling were broken.
And probably still are.

You ask some damn good questions. As best I can tell there is a dirth of legislation dealing with the manipulation of people, assets and power in the finance world. When they do hang somebody it is usually a flunkee broker who got burned overusing his authority to personally trade in a clients account. The punishment is usually getting banned from active trading for ten years and getting your license revoked.

The shit that Goldman Sachs pulls with outright manipulation of the stockmarket with their computer operated machine trading that gives them the power to move the market up or down at will with fictitious trades is not defined as illegal because Goldman finances the campaigns of congress. The congressmen know that you do not bite the hand that feeds you. Ask Duke Cunningham about biting the hand that feeds you.

That corruption is the reason why I say we should try them for Treason. It would be easier to prove. Were they betraying their country by what they did. I bet it would be easy to convince a jury that they were guilty of treason while it would be hard to try to get the weak legislation understood by a jury of your peers because 98 percent of the people out there do not understand finance.

Treason should be the charge. About 80 percent of Congress would be convicted. Obama and Biden would both be convicted. It might be hard to get somebody to run for elective office in the future knowing that the penalty for placing greed over duty to country can result in a firing squad. I know I could hold office and not be corrupted. Are there any others??????

Forum List

Back