Retail spending up in May. Congratulations, Joe Biden.

LOLOL

Nope. Your moronic posts are still there. They didn't go away simply because I'm laughing my ass of at your abject ignorance.

G'head, Dumbfuck... keep kicking my ass like this. You're cracking me up. :lmao:
:itsok: :290968001256257790-final:

Good for you.
And regarding your signature, The KKK was formed in the always-conservative, now Trump-loving state of Tennessee. back when Democrats were conservative white southerners.

The KKK was formed by conservatives.

And regarding your signature, The KKK was formed in the always-conservative, now Trump-loving state of Tennessee. back when Democrats were conservative white southerners.

Yeah, cons try telling the tall tale that the Bible Belt was mostly Liberal.

Party that formed the KKK: Democrat.

Party that gave us Jim Crow laws: Democrat.

Party that filibustered the Civil Rights Act: Democrat

Party who elected a Grand Kleagle of the KKK to the Senate until he went toes up in 2010: Democrat.

Party that ended slavery: Republican.

Party that ended filibuster of the Civil rights act: Republican.

This is where Simps like you say all your racist Democrats switched parties.……and can never provide a list.

Dismissed, Fuckwit.

Party that formed the KKK: Democrat.

Party that gave us Jim Crow laws: Democrat.

Party that filibustered the Civil Rights Act: Democrat

Party who elected a Grand Kleagle of the KKK to the Senate until he went toes up in 2010: Democrat.

Party that ended slavery: Republican.

Party that ended filibuster of the Civil rights act: Republican.

This is where Simps like you say all your racist Democrats switched parties.……and can never provide a list.

Dismissed, Fuckwit.

Party back then, Democrat; ideology, conservative.

LOL

C'mon, Dumbfuck ... tell the forum again how to determine one month's CPI increase is calculated by taking a year's increase and dividing by 12.

rotfl-gif.288736

Forum List

Back