Restroom Incident - personal testimony from a survivor

Are you the guy who a few months ago was all in a twit about how we "Yanks" were overreacting about these "trans-bathroom" issues and consequences? How are you feeling about our unnecessary and childish "psychoses" and "madness" now?
Perhaps I was a bit hasty. This has shaken me up a bit.

Are you the guy who a few months ago was all in a twit about how we "Yanks" were overreacting about these "trans-bathroom" issues and consequences? How are you feeling about our unnecessary and childish "psychoses" and "madness" now?
Perhaps I was a bit hasty. This has shaken me up a bit.
Keep hanging around those bathrooms. It will happen for you. Try advertising on Grindr.

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.
It's the new world where gays can use the internet to whine about not getting laid. You gotta feel sorry for Tommy a little bit. Here he was faced with a mountain of man meat and ignored. The guy would not even let Tommy sniff his fingers after he pissed. Do you have no pity?

Anyway I am working "overseas" in England yesterday and was forced to answer a call of nature.

Not sure if it is the same in the States but in the UK the standards of facilities varies and the better options are in the supermarkets and restaurants.Nobody would use a public facility unless they were desperate.

I found a local supermarket and parked up. I entered the Gents and could observe that I was the only man present. I walked up to the urinal, unzipped, and commenced to answering natures call.

I had barely started when the door swung open and in stepped a great big bear of a “man”.

At least 6ft 7ins and around 250 pounds. A huge great hulking brute with a faint ginger beard. He entered the room and stopped just behind me. He was so big he blocked out the light and it became dark around me.

He stood there for what seemed an age, I could hear him breathing heavily , almost feel his ginger breath on my neck.

I though that my time had come and braced myself to go down with a fight. I heard a movement, clenched myself in readiness and then..............sweet Jesus ! The brute positioned himself next to me at the urinal. Very close. So close I could smell a faint perfume that seemed at odds with his lumberjack persona.

I was , by now, feeling extremely vulnerable and uneasy. I was praying frantically for another man to enter the room and save me from a horrible experience. A faint film of sweat started to form on my brow. I looked down,looked straight ahead and hoped against hope that I could finish up quickly and get away.

Finally, relief. It was all over. I zipped up little Tommy and moved over to the hand basins. I looked back at my neighbour who ,I had noticed, was having trouble getting started. I saw that he was a huge man, enormous, a man mountain in fact.

And yet, his facial features belied that image. They had a refinement that you would not expect. His nose and chin looked strangely at odds with the rest of him. Almost delicately sculpted.

Anyway. He had soon finished his business and it was now that the horrible incident took place.

He turned towards me with his huge hand still struggling with the zipper on his Levis. I was busy rinsing the soap off my wet hands as he lunged forward .

“Here it comes” I thought. And here it came indeed !!

Two giant strides brought him alongside me and another huge stride took him past me to the door. He opened it and left the rest room.

I was shocked and stunned. The dirty bastard had not washed his hands.

Its true. What can you do about that ? Who do you complain to ?

I felt violated. I dried off my hands and headed for home, absolutely sickened by this outrage.

At least my kids had not had to witness this deviancy.
He may have been the cook at a local restaurant...

HA and you people thought I was just joking when I said "OP is a faggot"

Anyway I am working "overseas" in England yesterday and was forced to answer a call of nature.

Not sure if it is the same in the States but in the UK the standards of facilities varies and the better options are in the supermarkets and restaurants.Nobody would use a public facility unless they were desperate.

I found a local supermarket and parked up. I entered the Gents and could observe that I was the only man present. I walked up to the urinal, unzipped, and commenced to answering natures call.

I had barely started when the door swung open and in stepped a great big bear of a “man”.

At least 6ft 7ins and around 250 pounds. A huge great hulking brute with a faint ginger beard. He entered the room and stopped just behind me. He was so big he blocked out the light and it became dark around me.

He stood there for what seemed an age, I could hear him breathing heavily , almost feel his ginger breath on my neck.

I though that my time had come and braced myself to go down with a fight. I heard a movement, clenched myself in readiness and then..............sweet Jesus ! The brute positioned himself next to me at the urinal. Very close. So close I could smell a faint perfume that seemed at odds with his lumberjack persona.

I was , by now, feeling extremely vulnerable and uneasy. I was praying frantically for another man to enter the room and save me from a horrible experience. A faint film of sweat started to form on my brow. I looked down,looked straight ahead and hoped against hope that I could finish up quickly and get away.

Finally, relief. It was all over. I zipped up little Tommy and moved over to the hand basins. I looked back at my neighbour who ,I had noticed, was having trouble getting started. I saw that he was a huge man, enormous, a man mountain in fact.

And yet, his facial features belied that image. They had a refinement that you would not expect. His nose and chin looked strangely at odds with the rest of him. Almost delicately sculpted.

Anyway. He had soon finished his business and it was now that the horrible incident took place.

He turned towards me with his huge hand still struggling with the zipper on his Levis. I was busy rinsing the soap off my wet hands as he lunged forward .

Two giant strides brought him alongside me and another huge stride took him past me to the door. He opened it and left the rest room.

I felt violated. I dried off my hands and headed for home, absolutely sickened by this outrage.

Thats what I thought. Dirty fucking bastard.

Did you ever think that he was disgusted in your fashion statement and wanted to get out as quickly as he could. Who in this day and age wears skin tight latex shorts in shocking pink, a fluro crop top in lime green and puce slingback sheep shaggers to go shopping. Not even the only gay in the village would make that mistake

Thats what I thought. Dirty fucking bastard.

Could have been worse I suppose he could have been a convert and was the cook at the local curry house

Khyber Pass kebab shop fined over human faeces contamination - BBC News

Just another reason why tainted's view of immigration is just so wrong

I think that some of you are not taking this incident seriously.

What if I had been a four year old child ?

Then you would be in care from the day you were born, and if there was any justice your parents would have been sterilised

Forum List

Back