Restroom Incident - personal testimony from a survivor

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Anyway I am working "overseas" in England yesterday and was forced to answer a call of nature.

Not sure if it is the same in the States but in the UK the standards of facilities varies and the better options are in the supermarkets and restaurants.Nobody would use a public facility unless they were desperate.

I found a local supermarket and parked up. I entered the Gents and could observe that I was the only man present. I walked up to the urinal, unzipped, and commenced to answering natures call.

I had barely started when the door swung open and in stepped a great big bear of a “man”.

At least 6ft 7ins and around 250 pounds. A huge great hulking brute with a faint ginger beard. He entered the room and stopped just behind me. He was so big he blocked out the light and it became dark around me.

He stood there for what seemed an age, I could hear him breathing heavily , almost feel his ginger breath on my neck.

I though that my time had come and braced myself to go down with a fight. I heard a movement, clenched myself in readiness and then..............sweet Jesus ! The brute positioned himself next to me at the urinal. Very close. So close I could smell a faint perfume that seemed at odds with his lumberjack persona.

I was , by now, feeling extremely vulnerable and uneasy. I was praying frantically for another man to enter the room and save me from a horrible experience. A faint film of sweat started to form on my brow. I looked down,looked straight ahead and hoped against hope that I could finish up quickly and get away.

Finally, relief. It was all over. I zipped up little Tommy and moved over to the hand basins. I looked back at my neighbour who ,I had noticed, was having trouble getting started. I saw that he was a huge man, enormous, a man mountain in fact.

And yet, his facial features belied that image. They had a refinement that you would not expect. His nose and chin looked strangely at odds with the rest of him. Almost delicately sculpted.

Anyway. He had soon finished his business and it was now that the horrible incident took place.

He turned towards me with his huge hand still struggling with the zipper on his Levis. I was busy rinsing the soap off my wet hands as he lunged forward .

“Here it comes” I thought. And here it came indeed !!

Two giant strides brought him alongside me and another huge stride took him past me to the door. He opened it and left the rest room.

I was shocked and stunned. The dirty bastard had not washed his hands.

Its true. What can you do about that ? Who do you complain to ?

I felt violated. I dried off my hands and headed for home, absolutely sickened by this outrage.

At least my kids had not had to witness this deviancy.

Anyway I am working "overseas" in England yesterday and was forced to answer a call of nature.

Not sure if it is the same in the States but in the UK the standards of facilities varies and the better options are in the supermarkets and restaurants.Nobody would use a public facility unless they were desperate.

I found a local supermarket and parked up. I entered the Gents and could observe that I was the only man present. I walked up to the urinal, unzipped, and commenced to answering natures call.

I had barely started when the door swung open and in stepped a great big bear of a “man”.

At least 6ft 7ins and around 250 pounds. A huge great hulking brute with a faint ginger beard. He entered the room and stopped just behind me. He was so big he blocked out the light and it became dark around me.

He stood there for what seemed an age, I could hear him breathing heavily , almost feel his ginger breath on my neck.

I though that my time had come and braced myself to go down with a fight. I heard a movement, clenched myself in readiness and then..............sweet Jesus ! The brute positioned himself next to me at the urinal. Very close. So close I could smell a faint perfume that seemed at odds with his lumberjack persona.

I was , by now, feeling extremely vulnerable and uneasy. I was praying frantically for another man to enter the room and save me from a horrible experience. A faint film of sweat started to form on my brow. I looked down,looked straight ahead and hoped against hope that I could finish up quickly and get away.

Finally, relief. It was all over. I zipped up little Tommy and moved over to the hand basins. I looked back at my neighbour who ,I had noticed, was having trouble getting started. I saw that he was a huge man, enormous, a man mountain in fact.

And yet, his facial features belied that image. They had a refinement that you would not expect. His nose and chin looked strangely at odds with the rest of him. Almost delicately sculpted.

Anyway. He had soon finished his business and it was now that the horrible incident took place.

He turned towards me with his huge hand still struggling with the zipper on his Levis. I was busy rinsing the soap off my wet hands as he lunged forward .

Two giant strides brought him alongside me and another huge stride took him past me to the door. He opened it and left the rest room.

I felt violated. I dried off my hands and headed for home, absolutely sickened by this outrage.

I was drinking and playing pool in a seedy bar where the crooner Dean Martin once sang. I went to the restroom for a call of nature and was violently attacked. I got a broken nose but the other guy went to the hospital. I think I flashed too much money in the bar. I refused to press charges because I won the fight and kept my money.

My brother was the manager of an ice skating rink in my younger years. I worked for him for practically nothing but one of my jobs was cleaning the bathrooms..

Sure, guys may be lousy shots when it comes to peeing in urinals but women and the gross things they do with used nether region supplies was truly ... :uhh:

Sounds more like you thought your gay fantasy was about to come true. But when that sweet smelling lumberjack walked past you, and out of your life; you were left wanting, and feeling rejected. You, and "Little Tommy".

Sounds more like you thought your gay fantasy was about to come true. But when that sweet smelling lumberjack walked past you, and out of your life; you were left wanting, and feeling rejected. You, and "Little Tommy".

Better late than never, welcome to the USMB..

... with humor like that, I'd be glad to run across you again...:thup:

I hadnt really considered that. Thank you.

Paranoia will destroy ya!

Did you get his number.

Paranoia will destroy ya!
Diligence will save your life.

I think that some of you are not taking this incident seriously.

What if I had been a four year old child ?

Your account reads like it was published by Harlequin Romance. Did you imagine he was calling you a saucy tart? Now your devotion to Pink News is explained.

what a pussy tommy tainthole is

I remember one time when I was taking a piss in a posh store's men's room

I zipped up and headed straight to the door and some particularly prissy little man said , "My mother taught me to wash my hands after I piss"

To which I replied, "My mother taught me not to piss on my hands"

Do they have Craigslist there?
"You: took a leak next to me. Big hunk of man meat.
Me: A little overweight but losing. Too shy to say anything. Please email."

In France men and women routinely use the same toilet room together.

I was at our Paris office once not long ago pissing in the community toilet room when a cute French babe came in and sat down in the stall next to the urinal and started pissing her little cunnie away.

Oh well, I though. Same as being at home as a kid.

No, wait a minute ... my sisters would not come in to pee in the bathroom when I was doing it.

Ah France !! So different than most other places.

:D

Are you the guy who a few months ago was all in a twit about how we "Yanks" were overreacting about these "trans-bathroom" issues and consequences? How are you feeling about our unnecessary and childish "psychoses" and "madness" now?

All that's missing from Tommy boy's tale is:

" I felt his hot breath on my neck as he passed. My heart fluttered. Will he speak to me? Can he feel my desire reaching for him, a stranger to my eyes but recognized by my blind loins."

I'm sorry Tommy. You weren't ravished right then and there. All you have left is imagining his strong hands ripping your bodice.

Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

Forum List

Back