Restaurants Charging Fees for using your Credit Cards.

View attachment 560331

The banks I'm aware of charge the business 3% of the transaction for using a credit or debit card. If it is worked into the bill (overhead expenses) as you say then if I'm paying cash that means I'm paying part of the bill for those who use a credit or debit card.

Sorry no. If you want to use your credit or debit card to pay for your bill then "you" should have to pay for the 3% transaction to the bank as a customer using the card. On a one hundred dollar or more purchase that adds up to a couple dollars or more every purchase.

Don't expect the other customer (me) to pick up part of the cost when they (I) pay cash.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I can still remember when Bill Clinton and his cohorts had the FBI INVADE
Ruby Ridge, the Branch Davidians, the ruination of Richard Jewell, Clivan Bundy, Dr Steven J Hatill and several other incidents that pointed out the shabbiness and extralegal operations of the Crooked FBI. All that shabbiness and the various extralegal operations of the FBI are why I don't trust the FBI -- or, for that matter, any other agency of the Government.

That’s VERY FUNNY, because I just Moved out of NYC to Florida, and NONE OF MY ESTIMATED PRICES WERE LIKE THAT!

You sure there was not a service charge added to you bill?

Or they just add it and do not give the option of having a discount.

Either way, around here they almost all do it. Along with the shop we bought our shutters from, but not the one we got the kitchen appliances from.

1660821756135.png

Forum List

Back