Biden’s Economy adds 531,000 jobs in October

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
At this rate right wingers are gonna have a hard time pretending like the economy sucks for the next 3 years. Jobs are everywhere. Hiring is booming. Stocks are rising. We are obviously entering a golden age of the economy.

Hiring rebounded sharply in October as COVID-19 cases tumbled while the reopening of most schools and expiration of unemployment benefits prodded some Americans to return to work.

The economy added 531,000 jobs and the unemployment rate, which is calculated from a different survey, fell from 4.8% to 4.6%, the Labor Department said Friday.

Economists surveyed by Bloomberg had estimated that 450,000 jobs were added last month.

An interesting piece buried in the link:

“United Airlines was swamped with applications for 2,000 flight attendant positions after it put a vaccine mandate in place,” she wrote in a note to clients.

Only because the feds gift to their state unemployment was cut out...
we are still way under the job numbers we had in 2019....and more folks have died from covid under Joe than under President Trump....

Shall I go on?...

Only because the feds gift to their state unemployment was cut out...
we are still way under the job numbers we had in 2019....and more folks have died from covid under Joe than under President Trump....

Shall I go on?...
Keep dreaming. Diamond Brandon keeps killing it on the economy! How about you invest in the Democratic led economy and build your retirement instead of bitching and moaning about how low Trump took our employment messing up Covid response?

Last edited:
Keep dreaming. Diamond Brandon keeps killing it on the economy! How about you invest in the Democratic led economy and build your retirement instead of bitching and moaning about how low Trump took our employment?
Because when I go to the store or on line to purchase plane tickets or go and fill up my car or truck I feel the destruction of the economy that we enjoyed just a couple of years ago....
We are right back to 2010 in more than one way....

Read the article dipshit
Surely you should be able to explain with specifics. Why should I read the article when you can just elaborate like an adult?

Just admit this was going to be your knee-jerk response regardless of any circumstance. You’re a disingenuous douche bag.

Surely you should be able to explain with specifics. Why should I read the article when you can just elaborate like an adult?

Just admit this was going to be your knee-jerk response regardless of any circumstance. You’re a disingenuous douche bag.
You are commenting in a thread and didnt even read the fucking OP. You are asking me to elaborate when it isnt even needed.
But im the disingenuous one? :lol:

You are commenting in a thread and didnt even read the fucking OP. You are asking me to elaborate when it isnt even needed.
But im the disingenuous one? :lol:
I didn’t read that particular article. I read another from a different legitimate news source on the same topic. Trust me, I still noticed you’re deflecting like a little bitch. You don’t have an actual answer.

At this rate right wingers are gonna have a hard time pretending like the economy sucks for the next 3 years. Jobs are everywhere. Hiring is booming. Stocks are rising. We are obviously entering a golden age of the economy.

Hiring rebounded sharply in October as COVID-19 cases tumbled while the reopening of most schools and expiration of unemployment benefits prodded some Americans to return to work.

The economy added 531,000 jobs and the unemployment rate, which is calculated from a different survey, fell from 4.8% to 4.6%, the Labor Department said Friday.

Economists surveyed by Bloomberg had estimated that 450,000 jobs were added last month.
Yep....just when Brandon needed a fake headline showing the economy wasn't the shitshow we all know it is.....his administration produces a jobs report......that he had nothing to do with.....other than create openings by getting people fired.
If anything.....the only jobs Biden produced are job openings from all of the thousands of people he's fired with his vaccine mandates.

I didn’t read that particular article. I read another from a different legitimate news source on the same topic. Trust me, I still noticed you’re deflecting like a little bitch. You don’t have an actual answer.
You are awfully fucking boring. And lack awareness. Most of you federal supremacists do.
I am guessing calling you authoritarians "shit stains" got your panties in a bunch :lol:

You are awfully fucking boring. And lack awareness. Most of you federal supremacists do.
I am guessing calling you authoritarians "shit stains" got your panties in a bunch :lol:
Nah it really doesn’t land. If you people can’t give posts of specific substance and critical thinking, then it really just rolls off of us.

Yep....just when Brandon needed a fake headline showing the economy wasn't the shitshow we all know it is.....his administration produces a jobs report......that he had nothing to do with.....other than create openings by getting people fired.
If anything.....the only jobs Biden produced are job openings from all of the thousands of people he's fired with his vaccine mandates.
Ah. So going with fake numbers again eh? Don’t you get tired of play acting the same part year after year?

Great job by our President

:clap:

Best Economy EVER!

Nah it really doesn’t land. If you people can’t give posts of specific substance and critical thinking, then it really just rolls off of us.
You are sitting there talking about substance and critical thinking and you didnt even read the OP, you miserable twat. Goddamn, you are stupid.
Good day! :)

Because when I go to the store or on line to purchase plane tickets or go and fill up my car or truck I feel the destruction of the economy that we enjoyed just a couple of years ago....
We are right back to 2010 in more than one way....
Left over issues from the shut down under Trump. Biden can’t go back in time and kill baby Trump. He’ll stabilizes the mess in the spring.

Forum List

Back