RESTAURANT GRANTED PERMISSION TO SELL DOG MEAT

You don't eat animals that are historically companions to man.... time of that companionship historically, and traditionally, predates all religions. They do not call dog mans best friend without reason.
You dont eat humans either but the pilgrims did exactly that.

they were feral savages

The idea that there were man-eating pilgrims is nothing new, but American History courses in U.S. schools typically make no mention of it. Still, many historical accounts mention settlers (though her perhaps not pilgrims proper), turning to cannibalism for survival, particularly as the winter months approached.

In the United States, Americans commonly trace the Thanksgiving holiday to stories of a 1621 celebration at the Plymouth Plantation. According to national myth, it was here that the Plymouth settlers held a harvest feast after a successful growing season, but the holiday was documented as being in practice as early as 1607, including in Jamestown (founded in 1607), Virginia as early as 1610 or before.

The historical record is chilling. Early Jamestown colonist George Percy wrote of a “world of miseries,” that included digging up corpses from their graves to eat when there was nothing else.

When the 8216 Pilgrims 8217 Ate Human Flesh On Thanksgiving Political Blind Spot
I bet that dumbass censored feels pretty stupid right about now. :laugh:

WTF are you talking about crazy person?
cuckoo.gif

ROFL

tell us how the "pilgrims ate humans," Asslips?

I'll add it to the list of utterly stupid shit you post....

WTF are you talking about crazy person?
cuckoo.gif

ROFL

tell us how the "pilgrims ate humans," Asslips?

I'll add it to the list of utterly stupid shit you post....
Sure thing dumbass. You really dont know shit about much of anything do you? I guess I shouldnt be surprised I keep making you look like a clown and you keep coming back for more. :laugh:

Skeleton of teenage girl confirms cannibalism at Jamestown colony - The Washington Post

That cannibalism occurred during the colony’s “starving time” was never in much doubt. At least a half-dozen accounts, by people who lived through the period or spoke to colonists who did, describe occasional acts of cannibalism that winter. They include reports of corpses being exhumed and eaten, a husband killing his wife and salting her flesh (for which he was executed), and the mysterious disappearance of foraging colonists.

You don't eat animals that are historically companions to man.... time of that companionship historically, and traditionally, predates all religions. They do not call dog mans best friend without reason.

they were feral savages

The idea that there were man-eating pilgrims is nothing new, but American History courses in U.S. schools typically make no mention of it. Still, many historical accounts mention settlers (though her perhaps not pilgrims proper), turning to cannibalism for survival, particularly as the winter months approached.

In the United States, Americans commonly trace the Thanksgiving holiday to stories of a 1621 celebration at the Plymouth Plantation. According to national myth, it was here that the Plymouth settlers held a harvest feast after a successful growing season, but the holiday was documented as being in practice as early as 1607, including in Jamestown (founded in 1607), Virginia as early as 1610 or before.

The historical record is chilling. Early Jamestown colonist George Percy wrote of a “world of miseries,” that included digging up corpses from their graves to eat when there was nothing else.

When the 8216 Pilgrims 8217 Ate Human Flesh On Thanksgiving Political Blind Spot

Right, I mean no less of an expert than the renowned sleazy fuck racist Bat Shit posted a link to an utterly insane bunch of fools on the internet.

Definitely as convincing as alien autopsies and proof the moon landing was faked....

:eusa_whistle:

they were feral savages

Right, I mean no less of an expert than the renowned sleazy fuck racist Bat Shit posted a link to an utterly insane bunch of fools on the internet.

Definitely as convincing as alien autopsies and proof the moon landing was faked....

Youre about as dumb and ignorant as they come. I guess the next thing you are going to say is that the sun is a hallucination.

they were feral savages

Youre about as dumb and ignorant as they come. I guess the next thing you are going to say is that the sun is a hallucination.

he won't admit his ancestors were feral savages

You and Batshit are racist morons.

It's true that the Jamestown Colony, like the Donner party may have engaged in cannibalism. Most likely it was endocanniblism.
If its true, why did you claim it was not true? You are a dumbass. How stupid do you feel now?

Schlep is as well educated as the history channel reruns on youtube can make him.

I didn't agree, I don't care. The pilgrims were dumbasses.

Though not as much of a dumbass as you are.

This convo is about eating dog, as a matter of choice, when there are plenty of other meats available.

Not about what kinds of awful things do people eat when they are starving. That is not the scenario here.

This convo is about eating dog, as a matter of choice, when there are plenty of other meats available.

Not about what kinds of awful things do people eat when they are starving. That is not the scenario here.
I think what you meant is that you came in on the conversation late and as is customary for you..you had no clue about what the hell we were talking about

If its true, why did you claim it was not true? You are a dumbass. How stupid do you feel now?

LOL - you calling me a "dumbass" is hilarious.

Basically, anything you post, I don't believe unless verified. Then you get Batshit posting links to nutjob sites and legitimate context is lost.

You had ONE instance where people were starving and devolved to the lowest points. Humans are capable of depravity when desperate.

Please, this is a disgusting topic. Just like if someone opened a restaurant selling Filipino meat, little babies hanging on hooks. Disgusting people.

LOL - you calling me a "dumbass" is hilarious.

Basically, anything you post, I don't believe unless verified. Then you get Batshit posting links to nutjob sites and legitimate context is lost.

You had ONE instance where people were starving and devolved to the lowest points. Humans are capable of depravity when desperate.
You can laugh nervously all you want to. You still said it didnt happen. How stupid do you feel now that you were exposed to how dumb you are?

Yet you agreed with the dumbass of the year that pilgrims did not eat humans. That would make you an equal dumbass or potentially dumber.

Pilgrims did not eat humans, shit fer brains. The Jamestown settlers, might have out of desperation. I remember the movie "Alive," yet am not stupid enough to claim that "soccer players eat humans." Of course few are as stupid as you.

Forum List

Back