RESTAURANT GRANTED PERMISSION TO SELL DOG MEAT

Other countries can decide for themselves, in this country we don't eat dogs and we're not going to allow people to eat dogs.
Too late. There are people in this country that eat dog all the time. You cant do anything to stop them.

There's always going to be rogue individuals that will get away with backroom menus.
What I'm talking about is larger scale enterprises where dogs consumed on a regular basis.
Americans won't tolerate it, you're not going to be seeing dog burgers at Mickey D's.
Thats not the point. The point is that I told you that you cant do anything about it. It doesnt matter what you allow. You dont have the power to stop it.

And you have no power to stop the KKK from existing, but that doesn't mean they are part of mainstream America or that most Americans tolerate them.
I'm saying, in America we decided long ago that dogs and cats have a special place in the pecking order, and with that they are not going to be part of American cuisine.
People who come from places where eating dogs is common, will need to either move back where they came from, or their going to have to hide in the shadows when they set their dinner table.
I never claimed to have the power to stop the KKK. Actually its good they exist so I can keep an eye on them. You arent saying as much as back pedaling. You cant stop people from eating dogs on US soil. You have no power.

Look, we're going around in circles.
Obviously I can't stop someone from chowing down on German Sheppard at their dinner table. Just as I can't stop the Jeffrey Dahmer's out there who will choose between white or dark human this Thanksgiving.
I'm talking about commercially producing dog meat, and eating it as part of American cuisine.
We won't tolerate it, and we will stop it if it occurs.

Look ! We have decided in this country that dogs are more important than other animals. They are pets and family members, NOT part of the food supply !
If these people want to dine on dogs, then they can go partake where such an activity is legal and part of the local customs.
We're not going to knowingly allow it here. Case closed.
Sorry but this country doesn't dictate what other cultures may think is appropriate. This disease certain types of people have where they believe what they think is appropriate and should be force on others is the reason the US is hated all over the world.

Other countries can decide for themselves, in this country we don't eat dogs and we're not going to allow people to eat dogs.
Too late. There are people in this country that eat dog all the time. You cant do anything to stop them.

Of course I can, lol.
Giving them a blow job is not going to stop them from eating dog. Sorry.

disagree.gif

Uncool.

There's always going to be rogue individuals that will get away with backroom menus.
What I'm talking about is larger scale enterprises where dogs consumed on a regular basis.
Americans won't tolerate it, you're not going to be seeing dog burgers at Mickey D's.
Thats not the point. The point is that I told you that you cant do anything about it. It doesnt matter what you allow. You dont have the power to stop it.

And you have no power to stop the KKK from existing, but that doesn't mean they are part of mainstream America or that most Americans tolerate them.
I'm saying, in America we decided long ago that dogs and cats have a special place in the pecking order, and with that they are not going to be part of American cuisine.
People who come from places where eating dogs is common, will need to either move back where they came from, or their going to have to hide in the shadows when they set their dinner table.
I never claimed to have the power to stop the KKK. Actually its good they exist so I can keep an eye on them. You arent saying as much as back pedaling. You cant stop people from eating dogs on US soil. You have no power.

Obviously I can't stop someone from chowing down on German Sheppard at their dinner table. Just as I can't stop the Jeffrey Dahmer's out there who will choose between white or dark human this Thanksgiving.
I'm talking about commercially producing dog meat, and eating it as part of American cuisine.
We're not going around in circles. You are back pedaling. Of course its not American cuisine. That was not my point.

Sorry but this country doesn't dictate what other cultures may think is appropriate. This disease certain types of people have where they believe what they think is appropriate and should be force on others is the reason the US is hated all over the world.

Of course I can, lol.
Giving them a blow job is not going to stop them from eating dog. Sorry.

disagree.gif

Uncool.
Normally I would agree but after the stuff this breezy has said gloves are off.

Last edited:
I don't know if this has been presented. Exerpt from Wikipedia article on American and Native American customs about dog meat. The complete article of world practices is in the link.

United States of America[edit]
The term "dog" has been used as a synonym for sausage since 1884 and accusations that sausage makers used dog meat date to at least 1845.[27] The belief that sausages contained dog meat was occasionally justified.[28]

In 1846, a group of 87 American pioneers were stranded by snow while traveling in the Sierra Nevada. Some of the starving people from this group, known posthumously as the Donner Party, ate a pet dog for sustenance.[29]

In the late 19th century, a cure for tuberculosis (then colloquially termed "consumption") using an exclusive diet of dog meat was tried.[30] Reports of families eating dog meat out of choice, rather than necessity, were rare and newsworthy. Stories of families in Ohio and Newark, New Jersey who did so made it into editions of The New York Times in 1876 and 1885.[31][32]

In the early 20th century, dog meat was consumed during times of food shortage.[33]

Native Americans[edit]
The traditional culture surrounding the consumption of dog meat varied from tribe to tribe among the original inhabitants of North America, with some tribes relishing it as a delicacy, and others (such as the Comanche) treating it as an abhorrent practice.[34] Native peoples of the Great Plains, such as the Sioux and Cheyenne, consumed it, but there was a concurrent religious taboo against the meat of wild canines.[35]

During their 1803–1806 expedition, Meriwether Lewis and the other members of the Corps of Discovery consumed dog meat, either from their own animals or supplied by Native American tribes, including the Paiutes and Wah-clel-lah Indians, a branch of the Watlatas,[36] the Clatsop,[37] theTeton Sioux (Lakota),[38] the Nez Perce Indians,[39] and the Hidatsas.[40] Lewis and the members of the expedition ate dog meat, except William Clark, who reportedly could not bring himself to eat dogs.[41]

The Kickapoo people include puppy meat in many of their traditional festivals.[42] This practice has been well documented in the Works Progress Administration "Indian Pioneer History Project for Oklahoma".[43][44]

Dog meat - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I guess it's okay, as long as they don't mix it with Pink Slime.

Look ! We have decided in this country that dogs are more important than other animals. They are pets and family members, NOT part of the food supply !
If these people want to dine on dogs, then they can go partake where such an activity is legal and part of the local customs.
We're not going to knowingly allow it here. Case closed.

Yes, we can do something about it.

As I told you.

"..Martinez was arrested and is being charged with extreme animal cruelty, a fourth degree felony..." Sheriff Man tried to serve pet dog for dinner KRQE News 13

^^^that dumbass said he stabbed the dog with a screwdriver because the family was hungry.

Of course he was a lying asshole. Kind of like you....

"...Watenpaugh is currently being held in the Shasta County Jail on charges of animal cruelty..."

^^^cooked up dog.

Cops Man cooks feeds ex her dog for dinner HLNtv.com

We're not going around in circles. You are back pedaling. Of course its not American cuisine. That was not my point.

I'm not backpedaling about anything. This thread started out with the claim that a restaurant was being allowed to sell dogmeat, and that's what set me off.
Since then, we've discovered this is bs. I know there are going to be people eating dogs here in the U.S., but I want to make it clear that it's not going to be tolerated, so the persons will have to either move back to tim buck too, or they're going to have to hide their disgusting habit.

Forum List

Back