Rest assured that R-Wers on here will BLAME lib/dems for violence in VA

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
When that crazy nut fired on congressional republicans at their baseball practice, I heard/read many right wingers on here blaming ALL democrats/liberals for that atrocity.....

Now that a white supremacist scum bucket kills and maims in VA, what do these same right wingers quickly state?

Yep, you guessed it, the blame by these nitwits goes right back to dems/libs for.....well, for just existing

As the fuck head, David Duke, openly stated, those racist red necks, are "carrying out the promise of Trump to make America great again...."...................Can't you hear that dog whistle???

When that crazy nut fired on congressional republicans at their baseball practice, I heard/read many right wingers on here blaming ALL democrats/liberals for that atrocity.....

Now that a white supremacist scum bucket kills and maims in VA, what do these same right wingers quickly state?

Yep, you guessed it, the blame by these nitwits goes right back to dems/libs for.....well, for just existing

As the fuck head, David Duke, openly stated, those racist red necks, are "carrying out the promise of Trump to make America great again...."...................Can't you hear that dog whistle???
Already have, started at the time of impact.

They're saying the car driver acted in self-defense in another thread.

You guys really don't like it when your own tactics are used against you, eh?

• Banned

"Thanks" for openly admitting that these folks are your brethren......

150316-ku-klux-klan-01.jpg

I think the best way to lower the heat and end the violence and restore civility to our democracy is for Robert Mueller and his team of high power lawyers to continue to help Schumer and company bring down the elected president by any means necessary.

Was there much damage to the car?

lease quote where I openly state they are my "brethren".

Or have you just finally gone full retard?

NO, fuck head, YOU are asserting that liberals ALSO go around giving the Nazi salute and driving vehicles into a crowd to kill and maim,.......and your fucked up orange hero, actually blames, BOTH sides......

Face it, the KKK is more "honest" in showing their hatred...Morons like you are still in the closet.

Don't start none, won't be none.

How many times does the left have to poke a fork in an electrical outlet before they figure out they'll get the shit shocked out of them?

lease quote where I openly state they are my "brethren".

Or have you just finally gone full retard?

NO, fuck head, YOU are asserting that liberals ALSO go around giving the Nazi salute and driving vehicles into a crowd to kill and maim,.......and your fucked up orange hero, actually blames, BOTH sides......

Face it, the KKK is more "honest" in showing their hatred...Morons like you are still in the closet.

Not yet they aren't. They just attack Republicans and shoot them.

You all say same things about whites and Christians. You all are a bunch of bigots and do condone violence against each other.

I think the best way to lower the heat and end the violence and restore civility to our democracy is for Robert Mueller and his team of high power lawyers to continue to help Schumer and company bring down the elected president by any means necessary.
While president, the president can not be criminally charged with anything...he can only be impeached from office, and that takes 2/3's of the Senate convicting him in his impeachment trial....He can be charged after impeachment and even imprisoned, if he is not pardoned.

The only way the President can "Go Down" is if nearly 1/2 of the Republicans in the Senate, choose to do so....by joining the Democrats.

Only Republicans can bring him down!

"Rest assured that R-Wers on here will BLAME lib/dems for violence in VA"

Hence the reprehensible right.

Most conservatives are cowards, and lack the courage to acknowledge the fact that this violence is the result of rightwing terrorism, the result of the fear, bigotry, and hate propagated by rightwing extremists given refuge by republicans desperate for their votes, conservatives fearful of alienating the hateful bigots and racists that make up much of the GOP ‘s base, racists and bigots emboldened by a Trump ‘administration’ hostile to change, diversity, and immigration.

"Thanks" for openly admitting that these folks are your brethren......

150316-ku-klux-klan-01.jpg
If you force me to choose...
View attachment 143457

To your fucked up ilk, Schumer....as a Jew.......should be marched into a crematorium.....
COME OUT OF YOUR RACIST CLOSET......
The top link for Schumer has him condemning anti-Zionism as anti-Semitism. I don't care where you march his Jew ass, just march it out of the US Senate, Like I say...force us to choose, (((fools)))...

Did your fellow democrat Hodgkinsons have a permit to shoot up a ball park? He went on the offensive...

Did the " got nothing better to do except troll" left have a permit to counter demonstrate?

So which party was going to pick a fight?

racists and bigots emboldened by a Trump ‘administration’ hostile to change, diversity, and immigration.
There it is boys. If you don't quietly accept the entire world pouring into your country WITHOUT LIMIT--every one of the Muslim, African, South American, and Asian billions who wants to come here--no matter what the consequences, you are a racist and a bigot.

It couldn't be more explicit.

This is why, if someone calls you a racist, you must shrug, and say "So?"

Forum List

Back