Response: Katrina vs Haiti Quake

I wonder if the Haitians would re-elect Ray Naygun ?

I wonder if you have any balls to push your racist bs to the faces of people, instead of only on anonymous message boards?
:cuckoo:

Once again, a political comment is thrown back as racist, because you hate George Bush.
Your agenda is so easy to see. Stupid rabid liberal bigot.:eusa_hand:
1) I'm on record saying I don't hate Bush.

2)Your comment is racist.

3) You have no balls.

piss off
look up a member who goes by the name: liabilty. you two should hit it off quite well together.

I wonder if you have any balls to push your racist bs to the faces of people, instead of only on anonymous message boards?
:cuckoo:

Once again, a political comment is thrown back as racist, because you hate George Bush.
Your agenda is so easy to see. Stupid rabid liberal bigot.:eusa_hand:
1) I'm on record saying I don't hate Bush.

2)Your comment is racist.

3) You have no balls.

piss off
look up a member who goes by the name: liabilty. you two should hit it off quite well together.

Indulge your delusional self all you want. Your agenda is obvious partisan hate.
You're nothing more than a partisan bigot.:eusa_hand:

sure..I'm making a political issue out of it. Why not?

Only a fool would not notice the competency and response of the US government and walk away without thinking of the disasterous response during Katrina.

5 days later and still people are starving and dying. Not much aid is getting to them...and Obama still hasn't even flown over the place....much less set foot on Haiti soil. Mainly because he's bribing union officials in Washington instead of doing something to help all of those poor people.

He gave a couple of speeches and sent a few ships down there...and Hillary is standing around at the airport unable to go anywhere.

I don't see any difference except you don't have a Governor Blanco trying to keep aid workers from going in this time. It's still a total goat-fuck. But this is what happens during natural disasters of this magnitude....regardless if the President is Democrat or Republican.

Last edited:

Only a fool would not notice the competency and response of the US government and walk away without thinking of the disasterous response during Katrina.

5 days later and still people are starving and dying. Not much aid is getting to them...and Obama still hasn't even flown over the place....much less set foot on Haiti soil. Mainly because he's bribing union officials in Washington instead of doing something to help all of those poor people.

He gave a couple of speeches and sent a few ships down there...and Hillary is standing around at the airport unable to go anywhere.

I don't see any difference except you don't have a Governor Blanco trying to keep aid workers from going in this time. It's still a total goat-fuck. But this is what happens during natural disasters of this magnitude....regardless if the President is Democrat or Republican.

Even President Bush called Obama's response 'SWIFT'

The problems on thr ground cannot be helped, but on thing is for sure...if a compassionate conservative had been in office, the US would only now be noticing help was needed.

lol

Even Bush agrees with me.

lol

Isn't it ironic that in both cases, the victims of the natural disaster were creole-speaking blacks?

Poor little guy. He's been through so much. The picture in my avatar is Winnie. I watched her rescued from under a building. She's 18 months old and her parents were both killed. I would love to raise her. I just fell in love with her. My hubs did, too.

Even President Bush called Obama's response 'SWIFT'

The problems on thr ground cannot be helped, but on thing is for sure...if a compassionate conservative had been in office, the US would only now be noticing help was needed.

lol

Even Bush agrees with me.

lol

Bush obviously has a bit more class then Obama has.

To think that he openly states that Obama actually did something right. You see that's what people with class do.

Obama would never do that for Bush. As a matter of fact he blames his own shortcomings on Bush every single day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back