Response: Katrina vs Haiti Quake

It's the only way anyone as hopelessly inept and incapable as the stooges the left supports can be made to look good.

Kinda like Barry Obolshevik comparing his bowling skills with those of Special Olympics kids. ;)

only problem here is when you sober up you'll notice I didn't vote for Obama.

and when your head clears up you'll notice I go after leftists and progressives with as much as I go after morons like you.

swede, eh?
:eusa_whistle:
I know you didn't vote for Boyking, any more than I have any talking points fed to me.

Face it....I'm simply much smarter than you are, and you know it.
Smarter, nope. Maybe have a few more degrees you cheated to get so you could pretend to be educated.

That would make you neither educated nor intelligent. hmmmm, you have a future in the Republican party,

Notice how this incompetent debater attempts to counter my factual statements with a personal attack.

ROTFLMAO - you actually think the following qualifies as a "factual statement" ? Really? Seriously?

"The ENTIRE disaster could have been mitigated had these 2 inept fucking morons acted. There would have been ZERO DEATHS." PatekPhilippe

Really?

Sorry Patek, if you think Katrina could have rolled through NOLA and the north shore with ZERO deaths just because 2 people "act" - then you're an idiot. If you further consider your ridiculous claim to be a "factual statement" rather than just your idiotic opinion, then you are not only an idiot, but brain dead.

Once again your ignorance is displayed for all to see.

You see kid...it's like this. You have different levels of government and they are supposed to be prepared for just about any disaster that should befall their city or state...whatever.

When the city mayor orders the city to be evacuated...he just acted. You got that skippy? One person just set the wheels in motion and the MANY HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR HIM BEGIN EVACUATING THE CITY AS PER THE CITIY'S DISASTER PREPAREDNESS PLAN. If he doesn't act in a timely manner the STATE GOVERNOR WHO IS HIS BOSS steps in and ACTS!!! You see the picture forming now kid?

Now...once you get into junior high and take a Civics course or 2...you will understand what the adults are discussing here.

Hmm? PP seems to be forgetting the next level of government and the purpose for FEMA's very existence. I wonder why PP forgets this next level?? It couldn't be merely because the governor and mayor were democrats and the president was a republican could it??
Your posts on this board are no different than they were on the msnbc boards. They are still chock full of personal attacks and lacking in substance. How typical. LOL

Either way you have still offered ZERO proof of your claim that if the governor and mator had done things differently that there would have been ZERO deaths. Can you prove it or not?

aid for nine million people is a big commitment. but hey! we take care of 12 million illegals what's a few more. we of course borrow more money from China,, til we collapse,, then we say "who is going to help us?" and the world shouts back "nobody."

Ah, poor little rich me. There were nations from all over the world that lined up to help after Katrina. Bush rejected most of the help.

Foreign governments line up to help after Katrina - Democratic Underground

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - More than 20 countries, from allies Germany and Japan to prickly Venezuela and poor Honduras, have offered to help the United States cope with the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.

Accustomed to being a rich donor rather than on the receiving end of charity, the United States initially seemed reticent about accepting foreign aid, but later said it would take up any offers. The hurricane devastated New Orleans and other parts of the U.S. Gulf Coast, killing hundreds and possibly thousands.

"Anything that can be of help to alleviate the tragic situation of the area affected by Hurricane Katrina will be accepted," said U.S. State Department spokesman Sean McCormack.

The United Nations offered to help coordinate international relief efforts for the United States.

"The sheer size of this emergency makes it possible that we can supplement the American response with supplies from other countries, or with experience we have gained in other relief operations," U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan said in a statement.

Earlier, President George W. Bush said in a television interview that the United States could take care of itself.

Too funny...first you use the DUh as a legitimate source and then you make up an out and out LIE!!!!

Show us where it says Bush REJECTED most of the aid.

So when are you going to provide proof of your claims?? You have been asked multiple times to do so and have responded by attacking posters because they refuse to accept your "because I say so" statements as a valid response. How about you prove your claims first? LOL

sure..I'm making a political issue out of it. Why not?

Only a fool would not notice the competency and response of the US government and walk away without thinking of the disasterous response during Katrina.

He gave a speech.....WOW...he's really doing something!!!!!

This afternoon he's gonna be working on his health care plan.....
FOXNews.com - Obama to Urge Dems to Yield on Key Health Issues

I see no proof he's hot on this Haiti thing....do you?

You also SEE no proof that he isn't either. So why make assumptions??

The right had no proof that obama wasn't DOING anything about abdulmutallab but the right wanted obama to make a statement about it and attacked him because he didn't for 72 hours, even though W didn't make a statement about the shoe bomber for 6 days.
Now in this situation obama responds and they are critical despite the fact that he made a statement because they don't know whether he is doing anything about or not.
LOL How typical.

Response: Katrina vs Haiti Quake

Should've have made a bet as to how soon the lefty cranks started making this stupid comparison....Would've made bank.

BTW...How long did it take the Ossiah to come out with any reaction to the knickerbomber...Like three days?!?!??

LOL You make a comment about making stupid comparisons and then you maike a stupid comparison. LOL

However, since you are on comparisons how long did it take bush to come out with a reaction to the shoe bomber? LOL
Do you enjoy parroting bs talking points of the right? LOL

Should've have made a bet as to how soon the lefty cranks started making this stupid comparison....Would've made bank.

BTW...How long did it take the Ossiah to come out with any reaction to the knickerbomber...Like three days?!?!??

6 days for Bush with the Shoe Bomber. :eek:

Dope! stop smoking it and you may stop being one.:lol:

So you are saying that Obama is only half as bad as Bush?

I thought Obama was the greatest President of all time and Bush was the worst. But everytime Obama makes a mistake, alll I hear about is how he is no different than Bush.

Call me nuts....but the last person I would compare my idol to is the person I hate the most.
Kind of ironic if you think about it.

I doubt he or anyone else who draws that comparison in response to righties parroting the talking point concenring the 72 hours is actually trying to say that obama is half as bad as W.
When I say it, it is to point out the hypocrisy of the right as they try to make something out of nothing and tear down obama when they said nothing about bush taking twice as long to speak about a very similar incident.

Talking point of the right: It's wrong to try the underpants bomber in a court.
and yet W did just that with the shoe bomber and the right said NOTHING about that when W did it.

Talking point of the right: How dare obama wait 72 hours to speak publically about the underpants bomber?
and yet W took 6 days to speak publically about the shoe bomber and the right said NOTHING about that amount of time.

Two almost identical incidents handled the same way by the two parties and the right attacks one party despite the fact that their party handled it the same way and they said NOTHING.

It's a matter of hypocrisy and double standards on the part of the right and showing it to them so they have to face the facts that their talking heads ignore as they feed the right their talking points. It has nothing to do with the fact that obama is better than W but thanks for the admission. LOL

Call me nuts....but the last person I would compare my idol to is the person I hate the most.
It's the only way anyone as hopelessly inept and incapable as the stooges the left supports can be made to look good.

Kinda like Barry Obolshevik comparing his bowling skills with those of Special Olympics kids. ;)

So let me get this straight, in YOUR analogy, W and the right are the special olympic kids?? LOL Sorry but did you really have to insult the kids??

Last edited:

So let me get this straight, in YOUR analogy, W and the right are the special olympic kids?? LOL Sorry but did you really have to insult the kids??

They equate the Special Olympics with so-called limousine liberals...the Kennedys, so their hate gets the better of them.

I'll take a limo-lib over a compassionate conservative, any day. :cool:

Once again your ignorance is showing....you see...they had this thing called AN EVACUATION PLAN that they NEVER PUT INTO ACTION until Bush called Blanco and literally ordered her to evacuate...

Actually Mayor Nagin ordered to evacuation of New Orleans, not the governor. And he didn't do it on anyone's orders. You may not be aware of this but the President is not the superior officer of a governor or mayor because governors and mayors are not members of the military. Get your facts straight them come back to us.

... you give them a pass ...

I did no such thing. You are quite simply a liar.

You claim to present facts and yet your 4 days claim was proven false by the fact that 4 days before it was over florida and predicted to hit the florida panhandle.

I don't know if you're even aware of this, probably not given your monumental stupidity, but New Orleans is 200 miles to the very tip of the Florida panhandle.

Then to top it off the other poster asked you to prove one of the other things you claimed was fact and you fail to substantiate it. So can you prove ZERO people would have died or not??[/QUOTE]

They equate the Special Olympics with so-called limousine liberals...the Kennedys, so their hate gets the better of them.

I had a call from the Michigan Special Olympics fund 2 days ago. Said he wasn't going to ask me for a donation but would I mind answering a few questions, so I said OK.

He then went on to tell me how disabled people view the Special Olympics as their World Cup. I suggested that maybe they view it as their Olympics - a distinction that clearly was lost on him :confused:, but anyhoo...

...he kept going and explained how the Special Olympics were underfunded and that I could help by buying a discounted subscription to a magazine, a portion of which would go to the Special Olympics.

I hate sales calls like that. Is anyone really so stupid that they do not see the bait and switch?

I had a call from the Michigan Special Olympics fund 2 days ago. Said he wasn't going to ask me for a donation but would I mind answering a few questions, so I said OK.

He then went on to tell me how disabled people view the Special Olympics as their World Cup. I suggested that maybe they view it as their Olympics - a distinction that clearly was lost on him :confused:, but anyhoo...

...he kept going and explained how the Special Olympics were underfunded and that I could help by buying a discounted subscription to a magazine, a portion of which would go to the Special Olympics.

I hate sales calls like that. Is anyone really so stupid that they do not see the bait and switch?

Yeah, try asking them what the "portion" is. Its probably less than 50% - probably far less than %50.

I remember I bought a bumper sticker one for the police union, a "Back the Badge" sticker. Then I found out that of my $20, only $7 actually made it to the union.

Of course I only bought it to keep from getting pulled over, so my intentions weren't exactly honest either! I also found out later that cops actually find cars with bumper sticks which support the police suspicious.

Yeah, try asking them what the "portion" is. Its probably less than 50% - probably far less than %50.

I remember I bought a bumper sticker one for the police union, a "Back the Badge" sticker. Then I found out that of my $20, only $7 actually made it to the union.

Of course I only bought it to keep from getting pulled over, so my intentions weren't exactly honest either! I also found out later that cops actually find cars with bumper sticks which support the police suspicious.

I'm curious... has that worked?

I've considered doing the same thing.

Immie

Immie

I actually never put the sticker on the car. By the time I had gotten it I had done a bit of reading online and found out from former cops that such stickers are actually suspicious, especially if you already fit other profile factors. The basic advice I got was the best way to keep from getting pulled over, insofar as how your car looks, is to not put ANY stickers on your bumper and essentially don't do anything to your car that attracts attention.

DARE stickers were mentioned as being a definite tip off that there might be drugs in the car.

Immie

I actually never put the sticker on the car. By the time I had gotten it I had done a bit of reading online and found out from former cops that such stickers are actually suspicious, especially if you already fit other profile factors. The basic advice I got was the best way to keep from getting pulled over, insofar as how your car looks, is to not put ANY stickers on your bumper and essentially don't do anything to your car that attracts attention.

DARE stickers were mentioned as being a definite tip off that there might be drugs in the car.

Funny you should mention the DARE stickers. I've seen them on many a suspicious looking vehicle.

I don't put stickers on my car, but had thought about the sheriff stickers. Guess, I'll pass on those.

Thanks

Immie

Once again your ignorance is showing....you see...they had this thing called AN EVACUATION PLAN that they NEVER PUT INTO ACTION until Bush called Blanco and literally ordered her to evacuate...

Actually Mayor Nagin ordered to evacuation of New Orleans, not the governor. And he didn't do it on anyone's orders. You may not be aware of this but the President is not the superior officer of a governor or mayor because governors and mayors are not members of the military. Get your facts straight them come back to us.

... you give them a pass ...

I did no such thing. You are quite simply a liar.

You claim to present facts and yet your 4 days claim was proven false by the fact that 4 days before it was over florida and predicted to hit the florida panhandle.

I don't know if you're even aware of this, probably not given your monumental stupidity, but New Orleans is 200 miles to the very tip of the Florida panhandle.

Then to top it off the other poster asked you to prove one of the other things you claimed was fact and you fail to substantiate it. So can you prove ZERO people would have died or not??
[/QUOTE]

Wow...you're pretty fucking stupid you know that? The quote you attribute to drsmith isn't his. Perhaps you should stop smoking dope and maybe you'll quit acting like one.:lol:

Immie

:lol:
Ok that settles it I'm putting a 'legalize pot' sticker on my car.

I doubt it was the Special Olympics. It was a fund raiser.

Alain Le Roy, of the UN, says main roads now cleared to Haiti cities. Now heavy equipment can get through.

Unlike FOX NEWS Bots, most people recognize how screwed up Haiti situation is.

UN and many countries trying to deal with Haiti government.

Under President Obamals Leadership...Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Defense Secretary Gates, have cancelled plans and are getting into place to monitor their respective Depts' repsonse to the devastating Quake in Haiti.

Thank gawd for the Haitians that a Democratic led Admin is in office.

Gawd, only knows what the response would've been under a GOP led Admin..

Think Katrina.

This thread is convincing. The Obama administration has been quick to act. But you will never hear that on FOX. Quote for the day:

"Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,"

GW Bush
September 1, 2008

Under President Obamals Leadership...Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Defense Secretary Gates, have cancelled plans and are getting into place to monitor their respective Depts' repsonse to the devastating Quake in Haiti.

Thank gawd for the Haitians that a Democratic led Admin is in office.

Gawd, only knows what the response would've been under a GOP led Admin..

Think Katrina.

President GW Bush just called Obama HaitiQuake Response ''SWIFT''

bwahahahahahahaha.....

CASE CLOSED!

Forum List

Back