Residing while black: African-American man harassed in his own apartment building on video

Another incident of being harassed by people with no authority to demand anything of the African American victims.

December 21, 2018 06:12 PM EST
WASHINGTON (CIRCA) — An African-American man shared a video on social media this week of a racial profiling incident that occurred in his own apartment building.

Chika Okafor uploaded the video to Instagram and Twitter, saying he was waiting for a Lyft to arrive when a man started questioning where he lived.

Residing while black: African-American man harassed in his own apartment building on video

I would have hit him in the throat or solar plexus 4 or 5 seconds in so he would think twice about doing it the next time. His hands were flailing all around and I would have claimed I thought he was going to strike me. No way would I have sat there arguing with that fool.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I get harassed too but I don't whine about it.
I've noticed black people whine a lot.
That's what we would classify as a "personal" problem.
If black people whining is a personal problem then they need to keep their personal problems to themselves.

This is whining:.

:boo_hoo14: I want my country back!

:boo_hoo14: Affirmative Action is racist against white people!

:boo_hoo14: Why aren't whites protected like blacks?

:boo_hoo14: Anti white racism is every where!

:boo_hoo14: In 1790 it said whites are the only citizens of América!

:boo_hoo14: Whites face more racism than blacks, but the MSM won't show it!.

:boo_hoo14: Woe is me, I suffer from reverse discrimination!.

I could keep going for days. And if you are not crying you're making excuss.

Then you white racists try telling somebody about personal responsibility..

I was referring to you getting harassed a lot.

Then not having the balls to defend your rights.
So, you equate whining with defending your rights?
No, you're the one who equated people defending their rights with whining, but apparently only if said people are black.
Before they derail your thread, I curiously insert this question, why didn't he think of identity theft when the attacker forces him to disclose his home address?
There are all types of implications with giving people who you don't know, particularly if they already know the building in which you live, your personal information.

The identify theft aspect is another issue as well, once your name goes into a police report, in many states it then becomes public record accessible to the very people who caused there to be a police report in the first place.

From my experience with snooty apartment dwelling family in NYCity, this is just how EVERYONE greets new neighbors. It all will end up fine. :2up: The black "victim" was dressed far better than the 27 year resident, so he probably moved into "an upper floor".. LOL....... Should have asked Mr. snotty where HE lived..

It's like a free range chicken shack. A lot of posturing. A lot "Hey -- you talkin' to me?" poking and then they make arrangements to take an cab for some Argentinian tapas and get to know each other.

It's lifestyles of the "confined". Not at all like folks with lawns and decks and patios...

Here we go again. Flacaltenns denial of white racism and privilege.

Definition of fact

1 a : something that has actual existence ·space exploration is now a fact

b : an actual occurrence ·prove the fact of damage

2 : a piece of information presented as having objective reality ·These are the hard facts of the case.

3 : the quality of being actual : actuality ·a question of fact hinges on evidence

4 : a thing done: such as

a : crime ·accessory after the fact

b archaic : action

c obsolete : feat

Fact- White Racism and White preference exists in 2018.

Definition of opinion

1 a : a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter ·We asked them for their opinions about the new stadium.

b : approval, esteem ·I have no great opinion of his work.

2 a : belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge ·a person of rigid opinions

b : a generally held view ·news programs that shape public opinion

3 a : a formal expression of judgment or advice by an expert ·My doctor says that I need an operation, but I'm going to get a second opinion.

b : the formal expression (as by a judge, court, or referee) of the legal reasons and principles upon which a legal decision is based ·The article discusses the recent Supreme Court opinion.

Opinion- your arguments and claims.

Definition of empirical

1 : originating in or based on observation or experience ·empirical data

2 : relying on experience or observation alone often without due regard for system and theory ·an empirical basis for the theory

3 : capable of being verified or disproved by observation or experiment ·empirical laws

4 : of or relating to empiricism

Empirical fact-White Racism and White preference exists in 2018.

And it did it this case. The clothing worn is irrelevant.

So, you equate whining with defending your rights?
No, you're the one who equated people defending their rights with whining, but apparently only if said people are black.
Before they derail your thread, I curiously insert this question, why didn't he think of identity theft when the attacker forces him to disclose his home address?
There are all types of implications with giving people who you don't know, particularly if they already know the building in which you live, your personal information.

The identify theft aspect is another issue as well, once your name goes into a police report, in many states it then becomes public record accessible to the very people who caused there to be a police report in the first place.

From my experience with snooty apartment dwelling family in NYCity, this is just how EVERYONE greets new neighbors. It all will end up fine. :2up: The black "victim" was dressed far better than the 27 year resident, so he probably moved into "an upper floor".. LOL....... Should have asked Mr. snotty where HE lived..

It's like a free range chicken shack. A lot of posturing. A lot "Hey -- you talkin' to me?" poking and then they make arrangements to take an cab for some Argentinian tapas and get to know each other.

It's lifestyles of the "confined". Not at all like folks with lawns and decks and patios...

Definition of fact

2 : a piece of information presented as having objective reality ·These are the hard facts of the case.

3 : the quality of being actual : actuality ·a question of fact hinges on evidence

Definition of opinion

1 a : a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter ·We asked them for their opinions about the new stadium.

2 a : belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge ·a person of rigid opinions

3 a : a formal expression of judgment or advice by an expert ·My doctor says that I need an operation, but I'm going to get a second opinion.

b : the formal expression (as by a judge, court, or referee) of the legal reasons and principles upon which a legal decision is based ·The article discusses the recent Supreme Court opinion.

Definition of empirical

2 : relying on experience or observation alone often without due regard for system and theory ·an empirical basis for the theory

3 : capable of being verified or disproved by observation or experiment ·empirical laws

Interesting. Is this how black science looks like? No wonder ... .

Science requires objectivity, so you need to admit that racism for you means simply a wrapper for your anti white push for political power, nothing else.

If racism was a real issue for blacks, then we would hear about it much more in the Indian or Arab context.

Sometimes I used to get asked where I lived..as I swam in the nearby apartment's swimming pool with girls. :abgg2q.jpg:

That's when it's time to go. :scared1:

There's always that one resident...the hall monitor type.

Another incident of being harassed by people with no authority to demand anything of the African American victims.

WASHINGTON (CIRCA) — An African-American man shared a video on social media this week of a racial profiling incident that occurred in his own apartment building.

Chika Okafor uploaded the video to Instagram and Twitter, saying he was waiting for a Lyft to arrive when a man started questioning where he lived.

"|Blacks" will be "blacks".

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Plz let me know when the OP is ready to discuss a LARGER HEALTH & SOCIETAL ISSUE affecting the reputation, as well as image of our black or Americans friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent...

OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg

gang members OPRAH.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Attachments

• kendrick lamar barack obama my brothers keeper.jpg
    kendrick lamar barack obama my brothers keeper.jpg
    440.2 KB · Views: 20

There is no evidence of racial profiling in the video, jackass.

It's just a drunken old man that apparently wants everybody to know that he's lived there for 27 years.
You're not speaking to your mother so you might want to watch who you're calling a jackass.

And racist assholes will be racist assholes.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

lice heads will be lice heads. :rolleyes:

Definition of fact

Definition of opinion

Definition of empirical

Science requires objectivity, so you need to admit that racism for you means simply a wrapper for your anti white push for political power, nothing else.

If racism was a real issue for blacks, then we would hear about it much more in the Indian or Arab context.

Actually these definitions are from Webster's dictionary.

I think Arabs and Indians are more capable of framing the racism as they see it better than we can as blacks. And whites don't get to determine how any of us decide to do it.

Definition of fact

Definition of opinion

Definition of empirical

I think Arabs and Indians are more capable of framing the racism as they see it better than we can as blacks. And whites don't get to determine how any of us decide to do it.

By percentage, more of you hate whites, than whites hate you.

By percentage, more of you hate whites, than whites hate you.
Can you cite your statistics?
I can smell it. If I was a jury, I would not necessarily convict a black guy. But if I stood in front of a black jury, everybody would bet that they would convict me.

Statistics? Okay.

Black guy in front of a white jury has 6/12 chance of getting convicted and has 0 % chance to get a white jury unless he travels out of his city, so total zero.

White guy in front of a black jury has 6/12 to 12/12 chance of getting convicted and has 100 % chance to get a black jury in the city, so total 50 % to 100 %.

Definition of fact

Definition of opinion

Definition of empirical

The dictionary determines whether a racist act was committed? Because zebras exist -- every hoof beat you hear pounding the ground is a zebra? Don't teach a lot of logic and reason at your school?

Forum List

Back