Residing while black: African-American man harassed in his own apartment building on video

By percentage, more of you hate whites, than whites hate you.
Can you cite your statistics?
I can smell it. If I was a jury, I would not necessarily convict a black guy. But if I stood in front of a black jury, everybody would bet that they would convict me.

Statistics? Okay.

Black guy in front of a white jury has 6/12 chance of getting convicted and has 0 % chance to get a white jury unless he travels out of his city, so total zero.

White guy in front of a black jury has 6/12 to 12/12 chance of getting convicted and has 100 % chance to get a black jury in the city, so total 50 % to 100 %.

LOL! That post was pure BS.

There are all types of implications with giving people who you don't know, particularly if they already know the building in which you live, your personal information.

The identify theft aspect is another issue as well, once your name goes into a police report, in many states it then becomes public record accessible to the very people who caused there to be a police report in the first place.

From my experience with snooty apartment dwelling family in NYCity, this is just how EVERYONE greets new neighbors. It all will end up fine. :2up: The black "victim" was dressed far better than the 27 year resident, so he probably moved into "an upper floor".. LOL....... Should have asked Mr. snotty where HE lived..

It's like a free range chicken shack. A lot of posturing. A lot "Hey -- you talkin' to me?" poking and then they make arrangements to take an cab for some Argentinian tapas and get to know each other.

It's lifestyles of the "confined". Not at all like folks with lawns and decks and patios...

Here we go again. Flacaltenns denial of white racism and privilege.

Definition of fact

1 a : something that has actual existence ·space exploration is now a fact

b : an actual occurrence ·prove the fact of damage

2 : a piece of information presented as having objective reality ·These are the hard facts of the case.

3 : the quality of being actual : actuality ·a question of fact hinges on evidence

4 : a thing done: such as

a : crime ·accessory after the fact

b archaic : action

c obsolete : feat

Fact- White Racism and White preference exists in 2018.

Definition of opinion

1 a : a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter ·We asked them for their opinions about the new stadium.

b : approval, esteem ·I have no great opinion of his work.

2 a : belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge ·a person of rigid opinions

b : a generally held view ·news programs that shape public opinion

3 a : a formal expression of judgment or advice by an expert ·My doctor says that I need an operation, but I'm going to get a second opinion.

b : the formal expression (as by a judge, court, or referee) of the legal reasons and principles upon which a legal decision is based ·The article discusses the recent Supreme Court opinion.

Opinion- your arguments and claims.

Definition of empirical

1 : originating in or based on observation or experience ·empirical data

2 : relying on experience or observation alone often without due regard for system and theory ·an empirical basis for the theory

3 : capable of being verified or disproved by observation or experiment ·empirical laws

4 : of or relating to empiricism

Empirical fact-White Racism and White preference exists in 2018.

And it did it this case. The clothing worn is irrelevant.

Interesting. Is this how black science looks like? No wonder ... .

Science requires objectivity, so you need to admit that racism for you means simply a wrapper for your anti white push for political power, nothing else.

If racism was a real issue for blacks, then we would hear about it much more in the Indian or Arab context.

Actually these definitions are from Webster's dictionary.

I think Arabs and Indians are more capable of framing the racism as they see it better than we can as blacks. And whites don't get to determine how any of us decide to do it.

The dictionary determines whether a racist act was committed? Because zebras exist -- every hoof beat you hear pounding the ground is a zebra? Don't teach a lot of logic and reason at your school?

Is this the best you can do? I realize whites like you have a severe NEED to deny the existence of white racism, but this is just pathetic.

There are all types of implications with giving people who you don't know, particularly if they already know the building in which you live, your personal information.

The identify theft aspect is another issue as well, once your name goes into a police report, in many states it then becomes public record accessible to the very people who caused there to be a police report in the first place.

From my experience with snooty apartment dwelling family in NYCity, this is just how EVERYONE greets new neighbors. It all will end up fine. :2up: The black "victim" was dressed far better than the 27 year resident, so he probably moved into "an upper floor".. LOL....... Should have asked Mr. snotty where HE lived..

It's like a free range chicken shack. A lot of posturing. A lot "Hey -- you talkin' to me?" poking and then they make arrangements to take an cab for some Argentinian tapas and get to know each other.

It's lifestyles of the "confined". Not at all like folks with lawns and decks and patios...

Definition of fact

2 : a piece of information presented as having objective reality ·These are the hard facts of the case.

3 : the quality of being actual : actuality ·a question of fact hinges on evidence

Definition of opinion

1 a : a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter ·We asked them for their opinions about the new stadium.

2 a : belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge ·a person of rigid opinions

3 a : a formal expression of judgment or advice by an expert ·My doctor says that I need an operation, but I'm going to get a second opinion.

b : the formal expression (as by a judge, court, or referee) of the legal reasons and principles upon which a legal decision is based ·The article discusses the recent Supreme Court opinion.

Definition of empirical

2 : relying on experience or observation alone often without due regard for system and theory ·an empirical basis for the theory

3 : capable of being verified or disproved by observation or experiment ·empirical laws

Science requires objectivity, so you need to admit that racism for you means simply a wrapper for your anti white push for political power, nothing else.

If racism was a real issue for blacks, then we would hear about it much more in the Indian or Arab context.

I think Arabs and Indians are more capable of framing the racism as they see it better than we can as blacks. And whites don't get to determine how any of us decide to do it.

If that is so, can you possibly explain why?

I can smell it. If I was a jury, I would not necessarily convict a black guy. But if I stood in front of a black jury, everybody would bet that they would convict me.

Statistics? Okay.

Black guy in front of a white jury has 6/12 chance of getting convicted and has 0 % chance to get a white jury unless he travels out of his city, so total zero.

White guy in front of a black jury has 6/12 to 12/12 chance of getting convicted and has 100 % chance to get a black jury in the city, so total 50 % to 100 %.
Nonsense.

Your subjective, anecdotal accounts are irrelevant and meaningless – nothing but a hasty generalization fallacy.

Statistics? Okay.

Nonsense.

Your subjective, anecdotal accounts are irrelevant and meaningless – nothing but a hasty generalization fallacy.

I'd like to see if he can explain just why it could possibly be that more blacks might just dislike whites.

Or is he another whiner crying about how blacks are just unfairly racist towards whites?.

Definition of fact

Definition of opinion

Definition of empirical

The dictionary determines whether a racist act was committed? Because zebras exist -- every hoof beat you hear pounding the ground is a zebra? Don't teach a lot of logic and reason at your school?

Is this the best you can do? I realize whites like you have a severe NEED to deny the existence of white racism, but this is just pathetic.

Merry Christmas man. Next year I'll buy you an enhanced Urban Dictionary since that's your main resource for discussion.. :cheers2:

Definition of fact

Definition of opinion

Definition of empirical

Merry Christmas man. Next year I'll buy you an enhanced Urban Dictionary since that's your main resource for discussion.. :cheers2:

I do quite well with the Webster's definitions you were provided.

Merry Christmas.

Definition of fact

Definition of opinion

Definition of empirical

Well for the explanation, you can refer to my previous post in this thread, where I provide even statistical analysis. Good enough?

Definition of fact

Definition of opinion

Definition of empirical

Well for the explanation, you can refer to my previous post in this thread, where I provide even statistical analysis. Good enough?

No. Your stats are false. Now explain to us why it could be that more blacks might just not like whites even as no blacks have initiated legislation or policy denying whites any kind of opportunity.

Statistics? Okay.

Nonsense.

Anecdotal? Okay. You claim that we whites enslave you. Then we messed up your suburban communities when we built the interstate hwy system. And that straight after we closed down the black Wall Street and pushed out all darkies from government offices. I would be pissed off too.

And as if this wasn't enough, now we build even more prisons for your entertainment so that we can send more of your tax dollars to your lawyers and judges. There is an entire national industry built upon your skin, from bail bondsmen to prison services.

And you don't hate us? You are not only baboons, but lying baboons too, my dear black American friends.

But fairness should be the game of a fair society. So how about you stop voting the tax increasing prison building black loving democrats, and vote for republicans and the NRA where you can at least get guns to protect yourselves from your election results?

Republicans are worse.

Statistics? Okay.

Nonsense.

Anecdotal? Okay. You claim that we whites enslave you. Then we messed up your suburban communities when we built the interstate hwy system. And that straight after we closed down the black Wall Street and pushed out all darkies from government offices. I would be pissed off too.

And as if this wasn't enough, now we build even more prisons for your entertainment so that we can send more of your tax dollars to your lawyers and judges. There is an entire national industry built upon your skin, from bail bondsmen to prison services.

And you don't hate us? You are not only baboons, but lying baboons too, my dear black American friends.
?

Republicans are worse.
How are republicans worse? It was the democrats that took everything away from you, including your freedom.

Last edited:

No. Your stats are false. Now explain to us why it could be that more blacks might just not like whites even as no blacks have initiated legislation or policy denying whites any kind of opportunity.
If I was black, I would hate whites. It is good that blacks don't want to write legislation. It is bad enough that the white democrats are so eager to make themselves the enemies of God by writing endless nefarious legislations. By the way, it is you black guys who are the primary victims of each, only they are so evil that you don't even realize it.

Last edited:

Definition of fact

Definition of opinion

Definition of empirical

History shows your comment to be completely false. :rolleyes:

1shitposts.jpg

Definition of fact

Definition of opinion

Definition of empirical

Imagine that you are a white guy in front of an inner city jury, defending yourself in a self defense case. Good luck.

Definition of fact

Definition of opinion

Definition of empirical

Imagine that you are a white guy in front of an inner city jury, defending yourself in a self defense case. Good luck.
Which city would that be? Be specific. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Here we go again folks. Yet another idiot white person telling a black person they can't do something or be somewhere because it's "illegal".

Well, some douche decided to stop a black man in the hallway of his building, start screaming at him to leave because he didn't live there, and the dude he was screaming at was black.

This isn't the first time he's done something like that either. WTF is wrong with some of these white people? Are they feeling empowered to pursue their racist tendencies because Trump is in office?

Meet 'Hallway Harry,' a white man accusing a black neighbor of not living in the building they share - NY Daily News

Definition of fact

Definition of opinion

Definition of empirical

Imagine that the lawyers picking the jury for a white man picks an all black inner city jury.

same stuff happens to whites
I was stopped THREE times by cops for:
biking to work
biking home from work
WALKING---yes WALKING to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!
walking while white

Forum List

Back