Tedx Video - "My descent into America's neo-Nazi movement & how I got out" by Christian Picciolini

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Christian Picciolini 'Childhood Trauma' (ACEs) victim.jpg

"My descent into America's neo-Nazi movement & how I got out" Christian Picciolini Published on Dec 20, 2017 by TEDxMileHigh

Hello. Through the eyes of traumatized, emotionally troubled fellow citizens, as well as the teachings of American medical professionals, can we examine the infancy and seeds of HATE?

During this broadcast 'Childhood Trauma' (ACEs) victim Christian Picciolini speaks about experiencing feelings of emotional neglect and abandonment throughout a critical period of his childhood development.

Christian speaks about growing up in a family experiencing STRUGGLES, Hardships and Uncertainty, all during a critical period of his human development.

Christian Picciolini speaks about joining a GANG, seeking emotional comfort and support he was not experiencing in his family home.

______

Now, let's examine what a Brooklyn, NY GANG member shares about her childhood upbringing.

"Brooklyn GANG Member 'Little Carmen' Speaks About Child Neglect"

In an Al Profit produced documentary about NYC gangs in the 70s, admitted Child Abuse Maltreatment (#ACEs) Victim and proud gang member Little Carmen tells the interviewer,

“Like our family wasn’t really there for us, so our family was the gang. We were gangbusters together and I loved it…and I still love, and I’ll always love it.”

In this documentary American urban story-TRUTH-teller and admitted Child Abuse, Criminal Child Maltreatment (#ACEs) victim Thirstin Howl III explains,

“My mother’s whole life was, ya know, crime and robbery.”

_____​

THE INFANCY OF HATE_TUPAC.jpg
Now, let's examine the late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept. An admonishment about incompetent Child Care applying to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

"TUPAC EXPLAINS HIS 'T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.' CHILD ABUSE *AWARENESS* CONCEPT"

_____

Okay, now that you've heard from fellow citizens whose parents or parent failed to place ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of the human life they CHOSE to create, let's examine what medical doctors and researchers reveal about incompetent, dysfunctional and in some cases, criminal parenting.

Robert K Ross Nadine Burke Harris, Park Dietz.jpg

Medical doctors Harris, Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.
"How 'Childhood Trauma' (ACEs) affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH.

Dr. Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to *Childhood Trauma* plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and ADULTS.

Speaking with Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Criminal Childhood Trauma/Abuse Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz, MD, MPH, Ph.D, explains why Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man largely incapable of embracing the human capacity for compassion, empathy or respect for his peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

"My mother was cancer, she would destroy *EVERYBODY"* ~'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim and convicted serial murderer, Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinsky

Mafia Hitman The Iceman's Criminal Parents Explained

______

AMERICAN MOTHERS HATEFUL.jpg

Now comes the really tough question that very few of my American and foreign born neighbors will honestly address...

In most cultures and societies dating back to ancient times, WHO are the primary caregivers we look to keep us SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start?

Yes, you are correct. It is our MOTHERS we bond with and look to for comfort.

Sadly, according to medical doctors and researchers practicing all around our tiny planet, far too many mothers are failing to protect from harm, our Nation's and planet's most precious assets.

Which leaves my lonely voice asking, "Will YOU, my responsible, caring neighbor support improving the Quality of Life for untold numbers of children and teens by joining Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness', and her medical colleagues in passionately calling for a National and Global MOVEMENT educating primary child caregivers about our planet's potentially life scarring, though easily preventable *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS?

ATT #METOO MOMS.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter;
Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect.

Forum List

Back