Residents of flooded Siberian city Orsk WANT INDEPENDENCE FROM Moscow !

we´d support all anti - colonial movements in Moscow empire , do you agree ?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
i have always said that we´d support all anti - colonial movements in Moscow empire , do you agree ?

LONG LIVE The Orenburg Independent Army !

Residents of flooded Siberian city Orsk WANT INDEPENDENCE FROM Moscow !

F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

I dunno OP, the #RussiaFirst contingent has permeated the Republican Party so thoroughly that it's even infested it's political leadership.

I can't say which way the country will go due to those traitors.

if you live in Ural, Caucasus or Siberia , dont talk too much , act (drones, hunting rifles, contact Ukranien army on telegram , they will assist you ) , AND YOU´LL GET YOUR STOLEN STATES BACK, Moscow is TOO WEAK TODAY!

map from 1918 :
Russia1918.png

is she working for Moscow´s 🇷🇺 FSB or she is a PUI ? or both ?
1712753795325.png

I dunno OP, the #RussiaFirst contingent has permeated the Republican Party so thoroughly that it's even infested it's political leadership.

PS putin accuses Kazakhstan for flooding Moscow regions. :auiqs.jpg:

He could have just stopped at “funds going to Putin” :auiqs.jpg:

Residents of flooded Russian Orsk are toying with separatist ideas.They are furious that so many resources were given to Crimea when it was occupied, and they get none.

Ukrainian propagandists are celebrating the flood in Orsk, while the governor of Orenburg promised its residents that each family will be paid 10,000 rubles per month in compensation.

Head of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia Alexander Kurenkov and Governor of the Orenburg Region Denis Pasler during the evacuation of residents in the Leninsky district

EMERCOM OF RUSSIA/TASS
Head of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia Alexander Kurenkov and Governor of the Orenburg Region Denis Pasler during the evacuation of residents in the Leninsky district of Orsk

The governor of the Orenburg region told the audience that 600 people have already received payments, and another 16 thousand will receive money within a week. He promised that within two weeks, all victims who do not live in temporary accommodation centers will be paid 10 thousand rubles per month (the total amount for one family) for rent. He also promised that residents will not have to pay for utilities in flooded areas, loans will be restructured, and affected businesses will be helped to pay salaries to employees.

Last edited:
Ukrainian propagandists are celebrating the flood in Orsk, while the governor of Orenburg promised its residents that each family will be paid 10,000 rubles per month in compensation.

Head of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia Alexander Kurenkov and Governor of the Orenburg Region Denis Pasler during the evacuation of residents in the Leninsky district

EMERCOM OF RUSSIA/TASS
Head of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia Alexander Kurenkov and Governor of the Orenburg Region Denis Pasler during the evacuation of residents in the Leninsky district of Orsk

The governor of the Orenburg region told the audience that 600 people have already received payments, and another 16 thousand will receive money within a week. He promised that within two weeks, all victims who do not live in temporary accommodation centers will be paid 10 thousand rubles per month (the total amount for one family) for rent. He also promised that residents will not have to pay for utilities in flooded areas, loans will be restructured, and affected businesses will be helped to pay salaries to employees.

Everything in Muscovy is shit - except piss
-Finnish proverb

update

Fun fact, his son is away from the 🇷🇺 recruiters :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back