Resident Alien

Interesting how this thread evolved...
im just following the creator....

I'm not complaining, sometimes it just happens. When it does, I am frequently amused,
most of the stuff by bobo is amusing....
Sorry back on track. I can’t wait for episode 4. I’m hooked. Hopefully we will come here in the future to talk about episodes we haven’t seen yet. I know there’s a comic book. I don’t want to know. I hope this doesn’t jump the shark for me like the walking dead did.
one of the bad things is its on syfy....they dont have great record keeping good shows....

I'm not complaining, sometimes it just happens. When it does, I am frequently amused,
Sorry back on track. I can’t wait for episode 4. I’m hooked. Hopefully we will come here in the future to talk about episodes we haven’t seen yet. I know there’s a comic book. I don’t want to know. I hope this doesn’t jump the shark for me like the walking dead did.
one of the bad things is its on syfy....they dont have great record keeping good shows....

Like The Expanse. Thankfully, Amazon picked that one up and extended its life...

Like The Expanse. Thankfully, Amazon picked that one up and extended its life...
yep, Farscape is another....

I watched the first episode, recording the rest so I can watch them without have to wait a week in between.
I dont mind waiting I just dont want to have to remember what day of the week it’s on. I’ll be pleasantly surprised next time I see one is recorded. Waiting for Orville too.

The Orville moved to HULU. Fuckers. I loved that show. I won't pay for HULU.
I won’t pay for any of them. Netflix, Hulu, disney, Amazon, hbo. How many services do You have to buy to see it all?

My hope is this. All great shows eventually get sold to tnt or tbs, comedy channel, etc. There’s a show about superheroes called the boys. I would love I if that came to cable. Why shouldn’t amazon sell it after a few years?

I watched the first episode, recording the rest so I can watch them without have to wait a week in between.
I dont mind waiting I just dont want to have to remember what day of the week it’s on. I’ll be pleasantly surprised next time I see one is recorded. Waiting for Orville too.

I won’t pay for any of them. Netflix, Hulu, disney, Amazon, hbo. How many services do You have to buy to see it all?

My hope is this. All great shows eventually get sold to tnt or tbs, comedy channel, etc. There’s a show about superheroes called the boys. I would love I if that came to cable. Why shouldn’t amazon sell it after a few years?

The Boys is something special... that show and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel are worth the cost of Prime...

The Boys is something special... that show and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel are worth the cost of Prime...
The sopranos was worth the cost of hbo.

Orange is the new black was worth the money.

I wish I loved breaking bad.

People like call Saul? Something Saul? Do you know what I’m talking about?

People love weeds. I saw a couple episodes never got into it.

As I get older I get pickier.

The sopranos was worth the cost of hbo.

Orange is the new black was worth the money.

I wish I loved breaking bad.

People like call Saul? Something Saul? Do you know what I’m talking about?

People love weeds. I saw a couple episodes never got into it.

As I get older I get pickier.

Better Call Saul. I've never seen an episode. Probably because I never watched Breaking Bad, even though I lived in Albuquerque when it was big.

I never got in to Weeds either, and I agree about the Sopranos, at least up until the last season.

I definitely get the pickier as you get older thing...

yea the boys is a different "super hero" show....love it...

One day amazon or whoever owns it should sell it to a cable tv channel like tbs or tnt. Or the syfi channel. Maybe five years from now.

One day amazon or whoever owns it should sell it to a cable tv channel like tbs or tnt. Or the syfi channel. Maybe five years from now.
bobo its ten bucks a month, open that fucking wallet....you live with your mom and she lets you ride rent free you cheap basterd...

bobo its ten bucks a month, open that fucking wallet....you live with your mom and she lets you ride rent free you cheap basterd...
I hear the price is going up.

That was Netflix. This shows on amazon? I should sign up watch all the episodes then cancel. Lol

I was saying the other day if you told young me that I would have as much money as I have and that I would not have all the video games and tv channels, I wouldn’t believe you.

I need to save for retirement. I have friends and family who will be retiring in the next ten to 20 years. You don’t want to be the guy who can’t afford to stop working. Or who can’t go to Greece because you’re on a budget.

If I knew my dad would not move to a retirement home one day and eat up all his money, I’m rich. If he eats it all up i need to save a lot in the next ten years. I should save $400,000 in the next ten years.

New on syfi. It started off great but now we’re in the character development phase and it’s a little slow, boring and depressing but still overall I love the characters and story. The sheriff wants to be called big black but the townfolk aren’t comfotable With it. The main character wants to kill every human on earth yet he’s getting to know people. He assumed a doctors identity and so far he’s gotten away with pretending to be a doctor. He’s much smarter than us or so he thinks.

A couple kids can see him for the alien he is but no one believes them.

Im hooked.
Who doesn't want to kill every human on earth? I like the show too.
In Avengers End Game half the people just disappeared. Immediately I thought what if they were all the trump supporters and deep state republicans. Wouldn’t be bad at all. I’d be team Thanos.

And you wonder why we feel you are at war with us.
Actually I believe the combination of liberal and conservative is just a little too out of wack. I appreciate what conservatives bring to the table. Just not in large doses.

I like conservatives when I go visit the country.
we dont need large doses of either liberalism or conservatism...if done correctly they balance each other out nicely......California back in the day was a good example.....now they are an example of what happens when the balance is out of sync..........
I don’t get how poor people who work live in California. I imagine my friend Shelly lives out there with a guy near San Diego. Maybe it’s a small apartment? Maybe he purchased the home a long time ago.

I jus can’t believe it’s as expensive as they say.

How does someone who only makes $20 hr live in California?
They have lots and lots of roommates or live in their cars. Before I left the studios got permission from the city too allow studio workers to sleep in their cars overnight.

Housing for semi professionals had just started moving into sleeping pods with a communal bathroom and kitchen. Rent started at $1000.00 A month.
Sounds like a republican utopia. Where only the rich can afford to live there. Where there is a small middle class and the masses are all working poor. Funny you care that this is happening in California but ok that it’s happening everywhere else too.

What else besides lowering taxes would solve this problem? I want to hear what republicans say they would do to fix this besides lowering taxes.

To me, California souds like a place you all want to be. You just can’t afford it. So? Move to another state. Or don’t go to California. Problem solved.
Sounds like a republican utopia. Where only the rich can afford to live there.
and yet its a democrat utopia......how can that be?....
I don’t get it. I don’t think we know the whole story but I am fascinated.

Why aren’t republicans running on lowering taxes and cost of all the fees. Like registering your car is more. Do republicans like Arnold get in and do no better? Do you have an answer what you would do to fix California?

My guess is the workers there need to unionize and they need higher minimum wage.
the California legislature has been democrat for decades now....they run the show....
What should the government do about the out of control gap between ceo pay and blue collar pay In california? There are lots of people in California who can afford the high taxes. And if they are liberal they don’t mind paying.

You guys like to blame blue states for things that corporations do. In blue Michigan they broke our unions. Sent all those car manufacturing jobs and their suppliers overseas. They hire illegal workers in blue states.

Youre blaming blue states for the bad things corporations do.

One thing maybe we can agree on is go after illegal employers. Not illegal workers. Go after the illegal employers. Then the problem will go away
really?.....can you show me were i said that?....
go after illegal employers.
lol....in California?....good luck with that.....
Who would complain? Only illegals and illegal employers. Who cares about them?

Dem politicians who want the donations from the liberal rich.

New on syfi. It started off great but now we’re in the character development phase and it’s a little slow, boring and depressing but still overall I love the characters and story. The sheriff wants to be called big black but the townfolk aren’t comfotable With it. The main character wants to kill every human on earth yet he’s getting to know people. He assumed a doctors identity and so far he’s gotten away with pretending to be a doctor. He’s much smarter than us or so he thinks.

Im hooked.
In Avengers End Game half the people just disappeared. Immediately I thought what if they were all the trump supporters and deep state republicans. Wouldn’t be bad at all. I’d be team Thanos.

Actually I believe the combination of liberal and conservative is just a little too out of wack. I appreciate what conservatives bring to the table. Just not in large doses.

we dont need large doses of either liberalism or conservatism...if done correctly they balance each other out nicely......California back in the day was a good example.....now they are an example of what happens when the balance is out of sync..........
I don’t get how poor people who work live in California. I imagine my friend Shelly lives out there with a guy near San Diego. Maybe it’s a small apartment? Maybe he purchased the home a long time ago.

They have lots and lots of roommates or live in their cars. Before I left the studios got permission from the city too allow studio workers to sleep in their cars overnight.

Housing for semi professionals had just started moving into sleeping pods with a communal bathroom and kitchen. Rent started at $1000.00 A month.
Sounds like a republican utopia. Where only the rich can afford to live there. Where there is a small middle class and the masses are all working poor. Funny you care that this is happening in California but ok that it’s happening everywhere else too.

What else besides lowering taxes would solve this problem? I want to hear what republicans say they would do to fix this besides lowering taxes.

To me, California souds like a place you all want to be. You just can’t afford it. So? Move to another state. Or don’t go to California. Problem solved.

Why aren’t republicans running on lowering taxes and cost of all the fees. Like registering your car is more. Do republicans like Arnold get in and do no better? Do you have an answer what you would do to fix California?

My guess is the workers there need to unionize and they need higher minimum wage.
the California legislature has been democrat for decades now....they run the show....
What should the government do about the out of control gap between ceo pay and blue collar pay In california? There are lots of people in California who can afford the high taxes. And if they are liberal they don’t mind paying.

You guys like to blame blue states for things that corporations do. In blue Michigan they broke our unions. Sent all those car manufacturing jobs and their suppliers overseas. They hire illegal workers in blue states.

One thing maybe we can agree on is go after illegal employers. Not illegal workers. Go after the illegal employers. Then the problem will go away

When the economy is good most of us dont pay attention to how much in taxes we pay or how much gas is. We max out our 401ks

Are we saving enough for retirement? Perhaps we aren’t because we aren’t making enough. Taxes are a very small reason why someone isn’t saving any money.

Im hooked.

When the economy is good most of us dont pay attention to how much in taxes we pay or how much gas is. We max out our 401ks

Are we saving enough for retirement? Perhaps we aren’t because we aren’t making enough. Taxes are a very small reason why someone isn’t saving any money.

Not sure how that relates to what I posted.

Im hooked.

If they are hiring illegals we go after them too.

Whats the difference between wesley snipes going to jail for not paying taxes and an illegal employer who hires illegal workers under the table? He went to jail so should they.

Im hooked.

Trump organization was hiring illegals all the way up until July 2019. Long into his presidency. Is he the liberal rich type you are referring to? And that was in red state Florida Not California.

Im hooked.

Whats the difference between wesley snipes going to jail for not paying taxes and an illegal employer who hires illegal workers under the table? He went to jail so should they.

1. I'm fine with that. It is the dem politicians of California that are not.

2. Sending Snipe to jail was insane. It sabotaged a great film franchise and destroyed his ability to pay his back taxes. Though I don't know how he acted in court. He might not have gave the judge a choice.

Im hooked.

Trump organization was hiring illegals all the way up until July 2019. Long into his presidency. Is he the liberal rich type you are referring to? And that was in red state Florida Not California.

We were talking about California. California takes it's lead from Trump?

Im hooked.

1. I'm fine with that. It is the dem politicians of California that are not.

2. Sending Snipe to jail was insane. It sabotaged a great film franchise and destroyed his ability to pay his back taxes. Though I don't know how he acted in court. He might not have gave the judge a choice.
I agree. Don’t waste our money putting him in jail just make him pay back three times what he stole. Good point.

Jail should be for people we are afraid of not people we are mad at.

Im hooked.

We were talking about California. California takes it's lead from Trump?
It’s happening in red states too. It’s amazing the anti immigrant president himself was an illegal employer half way through his presidency.

So don’t go after illegals and build walls when you ignore illegal employers.

Google mollie tibbetts. She was murdered in a red state by a guy working for a republican owned business. They claimed they were given fake id. They lied when they said they checked everify. Nothing happened to the republican business owner. That signals to other businesses it’s ok to hire illegals

Forum List

Back