Quantum Leap

quantum leap - Bing Good Television. I just started re watching the old episodes. It was a really well done show. I recommend it if your tired of the same old stuff. And if you have never seen the show before.

Retro television is about all I ever watch these days. The writing is light years beyond the current crap they distribute for the proles.

I've recently started re-watching the series on Roku. It provides a nice break from today's programs.

Might be the last regularly scheduled network teevee show I liked.

The crew at Bellisario Productions were really good and inventive story writers.
ReGenesis It's Canadian show... But good. I would suggest. Fits with the world right now to boot.

Sid and Marty Krofft predicted the world as we now know it.

latest

quantum leap - Bing Good Television. I just started re watching the old episodes. It was a really well done show. I recommend it if your tired of the same old stuff. And if you have never seen the show before.

I loved that show as a kid and watched it every week. I am pretty sure I have seen every episode. But yea, it might be interesting to go back and watch it as an adult.

Forum List

Back