Repubs who ended T Party shutdown targeted by Heritage & CFG

ROFL! I'll bet you believe that Democrats don't have such "purity checks?" Do you recall when the Democrat Party tried to prevent Joseph Lieberman from getting reelected because he supported the Iraq war?

Libtards never fail to demonstrate that they are just a gang of pathetic ass clowns.

You're wrong (El surprise). The Connecticut Democratic Convention officially endorsed Lieberman in May, but since an opponent received 33% of the delgates' votes, it forced a primary in August which he lost. That loss was not because of the Party; it was because of the voters. That's when he decided to run as an Independent.

It's well known that libturds like you from all over the country waged a campaign against Lieberman and financed his opponent in the primary.

Another blind partisan rightwing hack who just doesn’t get it.

The democrats are doing fine, they’re unified and on the same page.

You need to stop obsessing over democrats and focus on your own party, which is currently in crisis.

For example, as a consequence of the republican government shutdown and default threat, the GOP has made it much less likely they take control of the Senate come 2014.

You're wrong (El surprise). The Connecticut Democratic Convention officially endorsed Lieberman in May, but since an opponent received 33% of the delgates' votes, it forced a primary in August which he lost. That loss was not because of the Party; it was because of the voters. That's when he decided to run as an Independent.

It's well known that libturds like you from all over the country waged a campaign against Lieberman and financed his opponent in the primary.

Another blind partisan rightwing hack who just doesn’t get it.

The democrats are doing fine, they’re unified and on the same page.

You need to stop obsessing over democrats and focus on your own party, which is currently in crisis.

For example, as a consequence of the republican government shutdown and default threat, the GOP has made it much less likely they take control of the Senate come 2014.

bripat told the truth about what happened with Lieberman. Screw off with the lecture.

And the Republicans don't have a crisis on their hands. They are in a civil war. Long overdue.

The old RINOS in the Senate backed Harry Reid and fucked over their own party members.

The Senate Minority Leader McConnell took a 2 billion dollar bribe to surrender his party for his re election campaign.

Oh and I had up a direct quote from him saying that it was important for him to show bipartisanship to beat his Democratic opponent.

The old bastard sold out so he could win his seat again. I want to see him go down in flames.

Oh this is not a crisis in the Republican Party. This is war.

ROFL! I'll bet you believe that Democrats don't have such "purity checks?" Do you recall when the Democrat Party tried to prevent Joseph Lieberman from getting reelected because he supported the Iraq war?

Libtards never fail to demonstrate that they are just a gang of pathetic ass clowns.

You truly are a clueless nitwit.

That was back in 2006, an eternity politically – and it was an isolated event in no way relevant then or now as to the condition of the Democratic Party nationally.

That was back in 2006, an eternity politically – and it was an isolated event in no way relevant then or now as to the condition of the Democratic Party nationally.

I'm already seeing the splits. So you're either a fool or a liar.

The Clintonistas are peeping up. And I for one am very glad to hear their voices of sanity.

It was only horrific backstabbing and bloodletting in the back rooms of the D party that matched only epic rivalry in the War of the Roses if we were to throw that battle in todays world that took out Hillary.

You watch what happens. I will love every minute of the the Clinton payback for what the bastards did to Hillary.

And those sons of bitches will deserve every bit of pain that comes down from the almighty Clinton mountain of power.

The end of the Tea Party as a political factor will come when Republican incumbents fend off these TP primary challenges on a frequent basis,

which is very likely to begin in the 2014 cycle.

Rove has a ton of cash to do just that.

The Clintonistas are peeping up. And I for one am very glad to hear their voices of sanity.

It was only horrific backstabbing and bloodletting in the back rooms of the D party that matched only epic rivalry in the War of the Roses if we were to throw that battle in todays world that took out Hillary.

You watch what happens. I will love every minute of the the Clinton payback for what the bastards did to Hillary.

And those sons of bitches will deserve every bit of pain that comes down from the almighty Clinton mountain of power.

try to maintain your composure tinyd

As to the OP, I'd watch my back if I were a Repub :scared1: although > a few of the tea party candidates in the past have handed us Progressives wins :afro:

Last edited:
You're not up to speed.

McConnell and others threw down the gauntlet. Said straight out that if any conservative Senator took money from any of those groups they were not welcome in the Republican Party.

The inside the beltway babies like McConnell who just got his 2 billion dollar bribe from Reid to get re elected have started the war.

Game on.

Indeed. And a delight to behold. :D

I love it. It took a while up here. Especially to fight back against the "conservatives are monsters and want to kill your grandmother and want to deprive you of all your rights" lying image.

But we did it.

And the Conservative Party of Canada as compared to your young buck from Chicago who still doesn't have a clue what he's doing, has kept our stick on the ice, we have made it thru our recession and frankly we are rocking while you are sucking.

I look forward to the ouster of those old men called McConnell and McCain. Let them fade away.

And if they won't go into this good night? A shove never hurts. Like we took out Joe Clark.

its because your bankers were wise enough not to join in the wall st orgy of greed.

I love it. It took a while up here. Especially to fight back against the "conservatives are monsters and want to kill your grandmother and want to deprive you of all your rights" lying image.

But we did it.

And the Conservative Party of Canada as compared to your young buck from Chicago who still doesn't have a clue what he's doing, has kept our stick on the ice, we have made it thru our recession and frankly we are rocking while you are sucking.

I look forward to the ouster of those old men called McConnell and McCain. Let them fade away.

And if they won't go into this good night? A shove never hurts. Like we took out Joe Clark.

its because your bankers were wise enough not to join in the wall st orgy of greed.

Legislated not to I might add.

Having been a liberal a classic true liberal from the Abbie and Jerry days now morphed into a conservative I can appreciate amazing initiatives from both sides of the aisle up here.

One of the smartest moves up here was to keep our banks seriously regulated. Kudos Trudeau. I know that sounds weird to actually like rules and regulations but I think in certain circumstances there has to be framework in place.

You have to remember I'm a dual citizen and I love the US dearly but I'm just watching this dogs breakfast that is somehow apparently functioning as a government.

Washington has become a political version of the gong show for crying out loud.

Last edited:
Those Repubs averted another Tea Party downgrade & they're being punished :dunno: Wow!. Just wow!!! :shock:

Conservative groups target U.S. Republicans who voted to end shutdown
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Groups aligned with the Tea Party movement are targeting two Republican U.S. senators who backed a bipartisan budget plan on Thursday, vowing to support their challengers in Republican primaries before congressional elections in 2014.

I don't give to Republican candidates or causes, but after Mitch McConnell's display of priorities during his negotiations, I'm ready to give to the Matt Bevin fund, running against McConnell.

Why don't you donate to whomever is running against your senators? Not one single senator voted against this. Not one. I can't believe that all of a sudden Kentucky is oh so important. Your senator did nothing to get all the foreign aid out of the US budget. Maybe I'll donate to the campaign against him in YOUR state.

Last edited:
You obviously don’t understand.

There’s a universe of difference between individual democrats deciding to donate to a given candidate based on his positions on the issues and major rightist organizations such as the Club for Growth, the Senate Conservatives Fund, and the Center for Responsive Politics engaging in open war with incumbent republican senators, seeking to indeed unseat those senators.

Unlike democrats, republicans are in crisis and engaged in a civil war, but you’re too much of a blind partisan hack to see it.

And pointless, failed deflection is not going to address the GOP’s many serious problems.

You're not up to speed.

McConnell and others threw down the gauntlet. Said straight out that if any conservative Senator took money from any of those groups they were not welcome in the Republican Party.

The inside the beltway babies like McConnell who just got his 2 billion dollar bribe from Reid to get re elected have started the war.

Game on.

Your senators did not vote against it.

Canadian bankers were both greedy and just as unwise as those on Wall Street. They asked the Liberal Finance Minister, Paul Martin, to change Canadian banking regulations so they could be competitive with US bankers and Martin refused. The bankers were seriously pissed and lobbied furiously, saying Martin didn't have a clue and he would destroy the Canadian banking industry.

When the crash came, the well-regulated Canadian banking system survived almost unscathed, and the Canadian economy was in much better shape than the US, as a result.

Paul Martin was a very poor Prime Minister but he was the best finance minister in Canadian history. Canadians from both the left and the right are truly grateful.

try to maintain your composure tinyd

As to the OP, I'd watch my back if I were a Repub :scared1: although > a few of the tea party candidates in the past have handed us Progressives wins :afro:

I watched how the back room Rove boys promoted O'Donnel in horror knowing full well the newbies would fall for Christine.

Typical Rove tactic. Put a complete fail out in front to make his own candidate look good.

OMG. It went sooooooooooooooooooooo freaking wrong.

:lmao:

She got the nomination.

Hey young conservatives and newbie tea partiers have screwed up on some of their nominations for true. That's just going to happen as they find their way into the new world of politics.

I consider this a conservative renaissance. I hope the D's get one. All these old inside the beltway bastards running things like they own Rome; you have them as well and they should be turfed.

Bring in some new blood. See sparks fly.

I still believe in these words.

It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain—that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

I really do.

Hey liberals.

Would you donate money to an anti abortion Democrat?

How about a real pro gun Democrat?

Well, yes. I have done so. Just because your side has a long list of purity tests, don't assume we have to have them too. (As someone said, "If everyone in your tent thinks alike, your tent is too small.")

The national Chamber of Commerce has announced that it will be giving their money to Tea Party opponents in the Republican primaries. And they're not the only ones. The big money interests are not happy with the way the Tea Party is hurting business.

So, you've got one side in the GOP civil war with more money, and one side with more crazies. Sounds like an even match. Break out the popcorn.

that is actually GOOD.
because it does show to the people who is who and who is bought and paid for.
big business bought and paid for the dimocraps ling time ago and there is not hope that in the dimocrap party anything will change anytime soon - dimocraps abuse American ordinary people for the benefit of the big pockets 100%.
Until the Tea Party existence same was true for reps as well - and with arrival of TP in Congress the things have changed - and that is the reason TP is so hated from the both sides - as it has endangered the financial comfort of "business as usual" in the DC.

too bad, you, leftards, are dimocraps shills and too ignorant to realize this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back