Repubs who ended T Party shutdown targeted by Heritage & CFG

Great! It's time to have a purge of all traitors and backstabbers.

Spoken like a true apparatchik even as the loyalty oaths and the ideological purity tests are collated and reviewed for the stamp of approval by the Commissar. No doubt the unelected Norquist will be involved in the final pass/fail final determination.

With those who ‘fail’ sent to re-education camps or the gulags.

The totalitarianism and authoritarianism inherent in American conservative dogma is truly remarkable.

Yeah, right, choosing other people to represent you is the equivalent of Gulags and re-education camps.

You guys are just a bunch of clowns, aren't you?

Those Repubs averted another Tea Party downgrade & they're being punished :dunno: Wow!. Just wow!!! :shock:

Conservative groups target U.S. Republicans who voted to end shutdown

Spoken like a true apparatchik even as the loyalty oaths and the ideological purity tests are collated and reviewed for the stamp of approval by the Commissar. No doubt the unelected Norquist will be involved in the pass/fail final determination.

ROFL! I'll bet you believe that Democrats don't have such "purity checks?" Do you recall when the Democrat Party tried to prevent Joseph Lieberman from getting reelected because he supported the Iraq war?

Libtards never fail to demonstrate that they are just a gang of pathetic ass clowns.

Hey liberals.

Would you donate money to an anti abortion Democrat?

How about a real pro gun Democrat?

Why on earth therefore would Heritage Senate Conservatives or Freedom Works give money to a liberal Republican?

You obviously don’t understand.

There’s a universe of difference between individual democrats deciding to donate to a given candidate based on his positions on the issues and major rightist organizations such as the Club for Growth, the Senate Conservatives Fund, and the Center for Responsive Politics engaging in open war with incumbent republican senators, seeking to indeed unseat those senators.

Unlike democrats, republicans are in crisis and engaged in a civil war, but you’re too much of a blind partisan hack to see it.

And pointless, failed deflection is not going to address the GOP’s many serious problems.

Hey liberals.

Why on earth therefore would Heritage Senate Conservatives or Freedom Works give money to a liberal Republican?

There’s a universe of difference between individual democrats deciding to donate to a given candidate based on his positions on the issues and major rightist organizations such as the Club for Growth, the Senate Conservatives Fund, and the Center for Responsive Politics engaging in open war with incumbent republican senators, seeking to indeed unseat those senators.

Unlike democrats, republicans are in crisis and engaged in a civil war, but you’re too much of a blind partisan hack to see it.

And pointless, failed deflection is not going to address the GOP’s many serious problems.

You're not up to speed.

McConnell and others threw down the gauntlet. Said straight out that if any conservative Senator took money from any of those groups they were not welcome in the Republican Party.

The inside the beltway babies like McConnell who just got his 2 billion dollar bribe from Reid to get re elected have started the war.

Game on.

Hey liberals.

You're not up to speed.

McConnell and others threw down the gauntlet. Said straight out that if any conservative Senator took money from any of those groups they were not welcome in the Republican Party.

The inside the beltway babies like McConnell who just got his 2 billion dollar bribe from Reid to get re elected have started the war.

Game on.

Indeed. And a delight to behold. :D

Hey liberals.

I did want to come back and address your one comment.

I'm not deflecting. I am embracing the moment. I love this. The old war horses have shown their true colors. They need to be decimated.

I was at the brink when it happened up here and we threw out the progressives and became the Conservative Party.

I am about to enter again this world in my own province to overthrow Progressive Conservatives.

I am vibing like crazy that conservative Americans are about to do the same.

I love it. :eusa_angel:

Hey liberals.

Well, yes. I have done so. Just because your side has a long list of purity tests, don't assume we have to have them too. (As someone said, "If everyone in your tent thinks alike, your tent is too small.")

The national Chamber of Commerce has announced that it will be giving their money to Tea Party opponents in the Republican primaries. And they're not the only ones. The big money interests are not happy with the way the Tea Party is hurting business.

So, you've got one side in the GOP civil war with more money, and one side with more crazies. Sounds like an even match. Break out the popcorn.

Last edited:
liberal republican = not tanking the world econ to prove a political point.

Excuse me ding dong, but the world's economy was "tanked" in 1935 after the Federal Reserve Board created by the democrats and "progressives" mismanaged the economy.

well, it actually tanked in 1929 after 15 years of the Federal Reserve inflating the supply of credit.

You're not up to speed.

Game on.

Indeed. And a delight to behold. :D

I love it. It took a while up here. Especially to fight back against the "conservatives are monsters and want to kill your grandmother and want to deprive you of all your rights" lying image.

But we did it.

And the Conservative Party of Canada as compared to your young buck from Chicago who still doesn't have a clue what he's doing, has kept our stick on the ice, we have made it thru our recession and frankly we are rocking while you are sucking.

I look forward to the ouster of those old men called McConnell and McCain. Let them fade away.

And if they won't go into this good night? A shove never hurts. Like we took out Joe Clark.

Last edited:

Spoken like a true apparatchik even as the loyalty oaths and the ideological purity tests are collated and reviewed for the stamp of approval by the Commissar. No doubt the unelected Norquist will be involved in the pass/fail final determination.

ROFL! I'll bet you believe that Democrats don't have such "purity checks?" Do you recall when the Democrat Party tried to prevent Joseph Lieberman from getting reelected because he supported the Iraq war?

Libtards never fail to demonstrate that they are just a gang of pathetic ass clowns.

You're wrong (El surprise). The Connecticut Democratic Convention officially endorsed Lieberman in May, but since an opponent received 33% of the delgates' votes, it forced a primary in August which he lost. That loss was not because of the Party; it was because of the voters. That's when he decided to run as an Independent.

Hey liberals.

That's only because Democrats had their purge long ago. Now, to a man, the are in unison on almost every issue. Democrats who oppose abortion are as rare has hen's teeth. So are Democrats who support tax cuts or cutting government spending.

No Democrat is in a position to denounce Republicans for "ideological purity tests." They invented this test.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/12/17/anti-lieberman-drive-tops-1-million/?_r=0

"Anti-Lieberman Drive Tops $1 Million"

Last edited:

You're wrong (El surprise). The Connecticut Democratic Convention officially endorsed Lieberman in May, but since an opponent received 33% of the delgates' votes, it forced a primary in August which he lost. That loss was not because of the Party; it was because of the voters. That's when he decided to run as an Independent.

It's well known that libturds like you from all over the country waged a campaign against Lieberman and financed his opponent in the primary.

It's well known that libturds like you from all over the country waged a campaign against Lieberman and financed his opponent in the primary.

Well yeah, because Lieberman was such a dishonest assmunch, siding with the Republicans on every procedural vote, then going with the Democrats on the meaningless final votes so he could claim to be a loyal Democrat.

If Lieberman had still been in the senate, the Democrats would not have won the debt ceiling issue, because Lieberman would have been using every bit of his influence to get fellow Democrats to cave, and to block Reid's procedural maneuvers. Without Lieberman's poisonous serpent act, it's a very different senate for the Democrats.

First things first. I didn't contribute any money to Lieberman's opponent. Which is not suprising since I've never given any politician any money for any race. I'm not even a Democrat.

But let's not skip past your glaring error that the Democratic Part tried to prevent Lieberman from getting elected when he was actually officially endorsed by them in May. I've noticed that you have a tendency to place fast and loose with the facts. That only hurts your credibility, not mine.

Those Repubs averted another Tea Party downgrade & they're being punished :dunno: Wow!. Just wow!!! :shock:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Groups aligned with the Tea Party movement are targeting two Republican U.S. senators who backed a bipartisan budget plan on Thursday, vowing to support their challengers in Republican primaries before congressional elections in 2014.

The Republican party has been infiltrated by a small group of extremely wealthy special interests groups. They generate voter loyalty by feeding stupid people the Culture War (religion, values, patriotism, etc), but in the back of the house these special interests groups have no loyalty to the USA. They have established monopolies over most domestic sectors, while shipping their production to freedom-hating nations in order to get ultra-cheap labor. Whenever you see this kind of financial power, you always see the stupid being manipulated.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Groups aligned with the Tea Party movement are targeting two Republican U.S. senators who backed a bipartisan budget plan on Thursday, vowing to support their challengers in Republican primaries before congressional elections in 2014.

The Republican party has been infiltrated by a small group of extremely wealthy special interests groups. They generate voter loyalty by feeding stupid people the Culture War (religion, values, patriotism, etc), but in the back of the house these special interests groups have no loyalty to the USA. They have established monopolies over most domestic sectors, while shipping their production to freedom-hating nations in order to get ultra-cheap labor. Whenever you see this kind of financial power, you always see the stupid being manipulated.

Ask your therapist to up the voltage in your next session. You are insane.

First things first. I didn't contribute any money to Lieberman's opponent. Which is not suprising since I've never given any politician any money for any race. I'm not even a Democrat.

But let's not skip past your glaring error that the Democratic Part tried to prevent Lieberman from getting elected when he was actually officially endorsed by them in May. I've noticed that you have a tendency to place fast and loose with the facts. That only hurts your credibility, not mine.

Let's make it clear who endorsed him.

Connecticut Democratic Convention, which met in May.

Be very clear. Never mislead by omission.

Forum List

Back