Republicans would rather default on US debts than raise taxes on billionaires

As well noted elsewhere, the GOP nitwits have painted themselves into a corner. If they agree to raise taxes – regardless on whom – the specter of GHWB looms large. They’re more worried about losing their jobs at the hands of TPM radicals than their billionaire masters or the well-being of the Nation as a whole.

Hey Republicans..

How many times did you vote to raise the debt limit under Bush?

Oh...I forgot...Obama must fail

Cantor's playing w/ fire ;) Boehner prolly told him to so as to appease the T-Party contingent that are attached at the hip to the Repubs :D

You people really don't give a shit that it will be YOUR KIDS, YOUR GRANDKIDS that will be paying off this dept because a bunch of idiot politicians couldn't handle our TAX DOLLARS and are now turning on US by suggesting MORE TAXES to help them out the mess they created.

and you say YOU CARE more for people, my ass

You people really don't give a shit that it will be YOUR KIDS, YOUR GRANDKIDS that will be paying off this dept because a bunch of idiot politicians couldn't handle our TAX DOLLARS and are now turning on US by suggesting MORE TAXES to help them out the mess they created.

Oh my god...I actually agree with Steph

We need a sensible budget that includes adequate revenue and sensible spending. The Democrats offered up sensible spending cuts and the Republicans ran away from the table when it came time to discuss raising taxes on billionaires

Don't Republicans care about our kids and grandkids?

We need a sensible budget that includes adequate revenue and sensible spending. The Democrats offered up sensible spending cuts and the Republicans ran away from the table when it came time to discuss raising taxes on billionaires

you do think you're cute, The Democrats have offered up BS and you eat up it just with a fork not a spoon.

What ever will Steph do if/when the President is reelected? She's already pwned during the Presidents 1st- term, look at her AV. Hey Steph- I had to endure 8 yrs of '43' so you're singing to the choir :eusa_boohoo: Lets not forget the checkbook is still open on the last admin as his two unpaid-for wars aren't over yet not to mention the Repub's trillion $ unpaid-for Rx plan :rolleyes:

Last edited:

you do think you're cute, The Democrats have offered up BS and you eat up it just with a fork not a spoon.

Our president has said "Everything is on the table for cuts" It is the Republicans who ran away from the table when the time came to discuss tax increases for billionaires

What ever will Steph do if/when the President is reelected? She's already pwned during the Presidents 1st- term, look at her AV. Hey Steph- I had to endure 8 yrs of '43' so you're singing to the choir :eusa_boohoo:

why is it of your concern. and I guess now you have a crystal ball and can see into the future. I hope is isn't wrong on it's predictions and you migh have to be committed or something.
and again with the avi, that REALLY is chapping your ass, isn't it.
that makes me happy. Isn't it your bedtime?

Last edited:

Our president has said "Everything is on the table for cuts" It is the Republicans who ran away from the table when the time came to discuss tax increases for billionaires

good grief, I guess you're going for some record of HOW MANY time you can repeat the same shit over and over. I'm bored, see ya.

good grief, I guess you're going for some record of HOW MANY time you can repeat the same shit over and over. I'm bored, see ya.

As another conservative runs away from the table when the discussion turns to raising taxes on billionaires

They are loyal lapdogs aren't they?

More ridicules, Fear monger and lies on your part. Way to go. You would have made a good member of Hitlers PR group.

We can meet all our obligation to not Default on our Debt Simply by using the 200 Billion a Month we take in. To pay the Interest.

The only possibly way we could default. Would be if Obama were to CHOOSE not to pay the Interest and put us into Default. The Money is there.

Or are you Libs actually suggesting we can not even pay the interest on our Debt, unless we BORROW MORE MONEY!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Perhaps they walked out, because they are sick and tired of watch Obama lie through his teeth, and scare the shit out of Americans, and investors around the world. When he says if he does not get the Limit Raised we will Default.

We have shown on this thread and several others. That the Government could service the Debt(the only thing needed to keep us from Defaulting) and also Keep the SS checks coming, and Military being paid. All on the 200 Billion a month we take in.

Ask yourself why Obama Automatically says we will default, and SS checks wont go out. When it would be up to him and Congress to pick and choose what got funded and what did not. Are they actually claiming there would be no other recourse but to keep all the Bureaucrats, Foreign aid, Grants, and the multitude of other ways we spend money going, By Not paying the interest on the Debt, and not sending out SS checks?

If you people are still buying anything this Lying Fear Mongering asshole says. You are fools.

Last edited:

More ridicules, Fear monger and lies on you part. Way to go. You would have made a good member of Hitlers PR group.

We can meet all our obligation to not Default on our Debt Simply by using the 200 Billion a Month we take in. To pay the Interest.

The only possibly way we could default. Would be if Obama were to CHOOSE not to pay the Interest and put us into Default. The Money is there.

Or are you Libs actually suggesting we can not even pay the interest on our Debt, unless we BORROW MORE MONEY!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

:eusa_shhh: then the lies they like to spread won't do ANY GOOD. they gotta be good little sheep.

More ridicules, Fear monger and lies on you part. Way to go. You would have made a good member of Hitlers PR group.

Looks like you win

You are the first poster on the thread to compare the oposition to Hitler

Looks like you win

You are the first poster on the thread to compare the oposition to Hitler

awww, what, only you people are allowed to do that to Republicans.'
need a tissue?

These boards get more and more dumb by the day...

Hack #1 = REPUBLICANS ARE DESTROYING AMERICA!!!

Hack #2 = NO! DEMOCRATS ARE DESTROYING AMERICA!!!

Oddly, you're both right.

How much do you tax a billionaire? I believe the IRS code collects taxes on income. The ones that repeat the Obama mantra of taxing millionaires and billionaires are the uninformed loyal lapdogs.

Exactly. You can only tax the dollar, you cannot tax someone due to success. Everyone is entitled to equal protection under the law, and to tax anyone of wealth at a higher rate than any other citizen would violate that equal protection right.

Still waiting on you to tell us all what you've paid so we can make sure you've contributed your fair share.

OK I'm game

I paid more in taxes than the average American makes

How bout you Taze??

Time to run away...run away

Just because you say so doesn't make it so. What do you think the average American makes? And if you paid more in taxes then they make gross would that not put you in a very uncomfortable Obammie tax bracket?....but yet you still support this shit? I dont buy it.

Republicans would rather default on US debts than raise taxes on billionaires

This is a suprise to anyone?

I don't know of any Republicans who have called for default. Can you name one?

Dems have offered up trillions in spending cuts....what tax increases on Americas wealthiest have the Republicans offered up?

Hey Republicans...who's your daddy?

We already know

The new GOP'rs will not vote to raise taxes, because they signed an agreement with their voters not to do so, and they won't. Obama would love for them to give in to this so he can campaign and say that the GOP went back on their word. He would also like the GOP to allow the August 2nd fear monger date to come and go without a deal so he can say "The gop is equally responsible for my shitty economy", but unlucky for you most of us out here are smarter then that and we know what is going in.
The democrats can take those tax hikes and ram it up there asses. The tea party sticks to principles, whether you agree with said principles or not, it's more respectable than being bought and paid for by soros.

Forum List

Back