Republicans want to teach blacks how to be productive human beings.

Dave said:
Nice dodge on the second point. If repubs didnt seek to make blacks the boogie man, they would still have support in the black community. Care to address that? I didnt think so..
Yes, I'll address that. Democrats loves them the Big Lie tactic. You've been lying about Republican racism for years.

The Southern Strategy never happened?

Yea, I can see many conservatives here are advising Black people to stop reproducing.

Should we stop any group you don't agree with from reproducing?

Yea, I can see many conservatives here are advising Black people to stop reproducing.

Who is supporting Genocide through Abortion??? That's a pretty Fucked Up statement, considering. How many Black Babies have been flushed down sinks at abortion clinics?

Who is supporting Genocide through Abortion??? That's a pretty Fucked Up statement, considering. How many Black Babies have been flushed down sinks at abortion clinics?

Ironic.

There is nothing more damaging to the numbers of the Black Communities as Abortion on demand.

Dave said:
Nice dodge on the second point. If repubs didnt seek to make blacks the boogie man, they would still have support in the black community. Care to address that? I didnt think so..
Yes, I'll address that. Democrats loves them the Big Lie tactic. You've been lying about Republican racism for years.

The Southern Strategy never happened?

"You've been lying about Republican racism for years."

Facts on Induced Abortion in the United States
August 2011
INCIDENCE OF ABORTION

• Nearly half of pregnancies among American women are unintended, and about four in 10 of these are terminated by abortion.[1] Twenty-two percent of all pregnancies (excluding miscarriages) end in abortion.[2]

• Forty percent of pregnancies among white women, 67% among blacks and 53% among Hispanics are unintended.[1] In 2008, 1.21 million abortions were performed, down from 1.31 million in 2000. However, between 2005 and 2008, the long-term decline in abortions stalled. From 1973 through 2008, nearly 50 million legal abortions occurred.[2]

• Each year, two percent of women aged 15–44 have an abortion. Half have had at least one previous abortion.[2,3]

• At least half of American women will experience an unintended pregnancy by age 45, and, at current rates, one in 10 women will have an abortion by age 20, one in four by age 30 and three in 10 by age 45.[4,5]

Facts on Induced Abortion in the United States

"My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals," Bauer said during a town hall meeting, as the Greenville News reported over the weekend. "You know why? Because they breed. You're facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don't think too much further than that. And so what you've got to do is you've got to curtail that type of behavior. They don't know any better."

S.C. Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer Compares Helping Poor to Feeding Stray Animals - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Why do people think the republicans are or tolerate racist / racism?
What the fuck does race have to do with this?
Oh, can you please rewrite your post in English.

"My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals," Bauer said during a town hall meeting, as the Greenville News reported over the weekend. "You know why? Because they breed. You're facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don't think too much further than that. And so what you've got to do is you've got to curtail that type of behavior. They don't know any better."

S.C. Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer Compares Helping Poor to Feeding Stray Animals - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Why do people think the republicans are or tolerate racist / racism?
What the fuck does race have to do with this?
Oh, can you please rewrite your post in English.

It's not that hard to follow.

"Oh, look, Mr. Black Man. You're just not good enough and smart enough to make it on your own. Let us white liberals make it easier for you by lowering hiring and admissions standards and by instituting hiring quotas. You can thank us by voting Democrat."

Blacks arent the only Minorities Dave but you save all of your ammo for just them. What could be the reason for that Dave?
Because blacks are treated the most callously by Democrats.

It's called compassion. Check into it.

Whats called compassion? Is that what you call the all the planation references? compassion?

You should check into it.

No matter what one's color, welfare and other gimme programs are bad for your state of mind. It's within human nature to be productive and creative, and without doing one's part to earn his keep, emotional and mental health will suffer, along with physical health. Like it or not, when someone is not contributing to their own survival, they will eventually turn bitter and resentful, because there is no sense of accomplishment or pride about oneself that is lasting and deep-seated.

I have no problem with anyone at all reproducing, as long as they pay for their own productivity. If I am not directly responsible for someone's offspring, why should I be obligated to help fund raising them?

I have no problem with anyone at all reproducing, as long as they pay for their own productivity. If I am not directly responsible for someone's offspring, why should I be obligated to help fund raising them?

so·ci·e·ty/səˈsīətē/

Noun:

1.The aggregate of people living together in a more or less ordered community.
2.The community of people living in a particular region and having shared customs, laws, and organizations.

so·ci·e·ty/səˈsīətē/

Noun:

2.The community of people living in a particular region and having shared customs, laws, and organizations.

That doesn't address my position.

Blacks arent the only Minorities Dave but you save all of your ammo for just them. What could be the reason for that Dave?
Because blacks are treated the most callously by Democrats.

It's called compassion. Check into it.

Whats called compassion? Is that what you call the all the planation references? compassion?

You should check into it.
What's especially disgusting is the way black liberals attack black conservatives.

Just shameful.

so·ci·e·ty/səˈsīətē/

Noun:

Liberals sure are generous. They'll give you the shirt off someone else's back.

Keep your hands out of my wallet, Skippy. I take care of my children.

This topic is so fucking stupid. I can't believe no one took the bait I laid out.

Dean your like the scum in the corner of my eye when I wake up in the morning. All you EVER post is vile useless hatred. You can't articulates a proper complaint about a policy so you just broad brush it with some stupid outlandish opinion. Your like a fifth grader trying to create a fictional story for class.

You claim to be educated but I have yet to see you involved in an intelligent debate on this site. Display some fucking maturity and discretion at least once.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Forum List

Back