Republicans Trying to not pay for their big Spending Programs again

Republicans controlled the other 2 branchest of government so they are most responsible and caused this debt, with their policies.

republicans could have stopped the spending, but they did the opposite and spent even more than the democrats

LOL 'The other 2 branches'!

Yeah, BS. As if your dopey claim has any relevance, as I assume you mean SCOTUS. You must be a masochist.

Link please.

From a numerical standpoint, Trump is correct that the debt has almost doubled in dollar terms since Obama's first inauguration. Using the gross debt figure Trump cites, debt grew from $10.6 trillion on Inauguration Day 2009 to $19.4 trillion as of July 21. Using the more economically meaningful figure of debt held by the public, which excludes money that the government owes to itself, debt more than doubled from $6.3 trillion to $14 trillion.​

Deep State conservative republicans control the Supreme court with their bribes to all the conservative members.
WTF does the SC have to do with deficits, Simp?

Isn’t that what your whiny ass thread is about?

Republicans are trying to go back on a deal they already passed to keep the government funded. Republicans passed massive multi-year, trillion dollar spending bills under Trump, and we need to pay for those bills now, but Republicans are refusing to pay for the bills they passed.

GW Bush started his presidency with a balanced budget, and ended with an economy in ruin and a trillion dollar deficit.
Trump started his presidency with a $600B annual deficit, passed massive spending bills before covid and after, and left office with a record $3+T/yr deficit.

Biden lowered that $3+T/yr deficit down to $1.3T/yr last year.

The republicans are responsible for the bulk of America's debt because their policies caused it, now they are playing games and don't want to pay for it after previously agreeing on it.

/—-/ Still waiting for democRATs balanced budgets. And waiting..and waiting…and waiting…

Simple facts Republicans just can not admit:
1) In 1993 Bill Clinton passed the deficit reduction act and it worked perfectly and gave us the balanced budget. No republican voted for it at all and Gingrich said it would crash the economy.
2) Bush took the balanced budget, crashed the economy, and left office with trillion dollar deficits
3) Bush and the GOP pushed us into the war in Iraq and totally mis-managed it
4) Trump started his presidency with a $600B/yr deficit and left office with a $3+T/yr deficit
5) Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud
6) Trump lost all his court cases with Trump appointed judges ruling there was no fraud and no evidence of fraud at all.
7) MAGA republicans rioted and attacked and beat cops and took over the Capitol by force on Jan 6th chanting "hang Mike Pence"
8) Biden has lowered the massive $3+T/yr Trump deficit down to $1.4T/yr in 2022, lowering the massive Trump deficit.

It pains republicans to admit these facts and they never do. I love holding their feet to the fire and trying to get them to admit these facts, but they never ever do. They ignore my questions or try and dance around the issue everytime.

Thread topic: What else can republicans not admit. What am I leaving out, there is definitely a lot more.

1) In 1993 Bill Clinton passed the deficit reduction act and it worked perfectly and gave us the balanced budget. No republican voted for it at all and Gingrich said it would crash the economy.
2) Bush took the balanced budget, crashed the economy, and left office with trillion dollar deficits
4) Trump started his presidency with a $600B/yr deficit and left office with a $3+T/yr deficit
6) Trump lost all his court cases with Trump appointed judges ruling there was no fraud and no evidence of fraud at all.
7) MAGA republicans rioted and attacked and beat cops and took over the Capitol by force on Jan 6th chanting "hang Mike Pence"
8) Biden has lowered the massive $3+T/yr Trump deficit down to $1.4T/yr in 2022, lowering the massive Trump deficit.

It pains republicans to admit these facts and they never do. I love holding their feet to the fire and trying to get them to admit these facts, but they never ever do. They ignore my questions or try and dance around the issue everytime.

Thread topic: What else can republicans not admit. What am I leaving out, there is definitely a lot more.

In 1993 Bill Clinton passed the deficit reduction act and it worked perfectly and gave us the balanced budget.
He didn't get that balanced budget til Republicans took the house, and Gingrich was Speaker.

But don't let that ruin your rant.

(everyone needs a good laff, and you're good for many)

Point 1 right there shows how you lie. We never had a balanced budget under Clinton, you're double counting FICA payments. This is how the left lies, in every way on every subject

groundhogs-day-meme-3.jpg

Forum List

Back