Republicans Think Obama Owes Them An Explaination

You make me laugh long time.:lol: I just spit up my coffee. You people don't give a rat shit about life. Tell that lie to someone stupid.

Doesn't matter what Obama say's anyway, noting will ever be good enough. And then they turn around and make excuses for the stupid ass Bush actions or this new failure of a running mate.

whether or not we're going to agree with him does not absolve him of his responsibility to explain himself and his administration.

We are a country defined by it's laws. Please feel free to produce the laws that require the president to keep you informed and explain those briefings further if you do not like them.

You keep saying he is not your president. Fine. Act like it and stop bothering him with your whining.

Obama wasn't at Bengahzi.

If you want to know something about Bengahzi "Google" it for yourselves.

You are crybabies. He does not like crybabies.

You have nothing coming.

OMG, what is that smell? Wow, it REEKS. It's H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y. I mean wow, you replace Obama and benghazi with W and Katrina or any of the other plethora of the stink to high heaven whining you people did the eight years before Obama took office and wow.

The thing I understand the least about liberals is how you can write crap like this that is just so descriptive of your own behavior and have zero grasp of that. I mean wow. That was a serious reeker, I'd see a doctor...

I am not a democrat but aside from THAT I never complained about Katrina other than the fact that the levees funding was cut back and THAT was one of the main causes of the destruction in and around New Orleans. THAT was not Bush's fault directly but it WAS the responsibility of the republicans in the house and the Governor of Louisiana to ensure safe levees.

You keep saying he is not your president. Fine. Act like it and stop bothering him with your whining.

You have nothing coming.

OMG, what is that smell? Wow, it REEKS. It's H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y. I mean wow, you replace Obama and benghazi with W and Katrina or any of the other plethora of the stink to high heaven whining you people did the eight years before Obama took office and wow.

The thing I understand the least about liberals is how you can write crap like this that is just so descriptive of your own behavior and have zero grasp of that. I mean wow. That was a serious reeker, I'd see a doctor...

I am not a democrat but aside from THAT I never complained about Katrina other than the fact that the levees funding was cut back and THAT was one of the main causes of the destruction in and around New Orleans. THAT was not Bush's fault directly but it WAS the responsibility of the republicans in the house and the Governor of Louisiana to ensure safe levees.

Um...you don't know what hypocrisy is. Read what you said about Republicans ... see what you said about Democrats. Now one of two things is true. Lightbulbs are either going off that OMG, you do have a double standard ... or ... you just belied your statement you're not a Democrat.

BTW, if you'd written the note you did to both parties, I could totally buy you're not a Democrat. But to say that to Republicans only with the history of the Democratic party on that point over the last decade, it's seriously hard to take you seriously on that.

You have nothing coming.

You're not a Democrat? I don't know what else to call you as your head is so far up Obama's ass, you're like Obama's diaper... It isn't Huggies... It's Huggy's
diaper-1.jpg

You're not a Democrat? I don't know what else to call you as your head is so far up Obama's ass, you're like Obama's diaper... It isn't Huggies... It's Huggy's
diaper-1.jpg

No. I got my nic from Seattle friends because I started a company called the "Huggable Doll" Company and invented some Huggy Dolls for kids as my response to 9/11. The name Huggy stuck. I don't mind. I've been called worse.

Are you shitting me? He calls me first when anything important comes up.

Great then I am sure he will take your advice and do what you want, and Destroy his chances to win the Election. Because I got news for you, don't tell anyone, But he is kinda a poor leader. Romney isn't my first choice to replace him, But I am Hoping his Track Record in Business, and with working as a GOP governor in a very Dem State means he is capable of doing what we really need. Bringing the 2 Sides together to compromise and get things done. Sorry, Obama had his chance and clearly he is not capable.

Romney's "record" in business is like a autowrecking yard's "record" in auto manufacturing.

Romney is good at working a gamed system business plan and making HIMSELF wealthy in the process. Other people? Not so much.

Tell that to the shareholders of:

Staples
Burger King
Domino's Pizza
Nabisco
Burlington Coat Factory

God you leftists always have to lie when faced with the 4 years of FAIL.

He does not owe you any explainations on anything.

You have nothing coming.

He wasn't at his security briefing either....where he would have KNOWN what was going on. But he wasn't interested in doing his job.....

You have nothing coming.

He wasn't at his security briefing either....where he would have KNOWN what was going on. But he wasn't interested in doing his job.....

He was busy with the important stuff.
Working on his standup routine for when he goes out on the road to give his speeches
and work on the yuks and to be ready to get his ass kissed on the late night talk shows.

Now we have a President that is not answerable to the people.
Maybe Rush has been right all along referring to this bunch in the WH as

"The Regime" :mad:

You have nothing coming.

They’re partisan hacks as well.

This represents a failed, pathetic, and desperate attempt on the part of the right to contrive a controversy where none exists.

Our founding fathers were such genius for the simple fact that they made a system that holds the president accountable for shit like this.

Thank god. It's too fucking bad that the entire democratic party doesn't care about this.

Last edited:

You have nothing coming.

They’re partisan hacks as well.

This represents a failed, pathetic, and desperate attempt on the part of the right to contrive a controversy where none exists.

They were mad at Mr Whipple also because he did not explain how to use the Charmin.

Our founding fathers we such genius for the simple fact that they made a system that holds the president accountable for shit like this.

Thank god. It's too fucking bad that the entire democratic party doesn't care about this.

Why don't you explain to the good folks here at USMB how the president is legally obliged to explain anything to Congress, the media, or you.

I wonder why the rules,responsibilities,accountability,whatever you wish to call them seemed to apply to ever President before Obama.With Obama some are telling us that these don't apply to this President.

I wonder why that is.

Last edited:
I wonder why the rules,responsibilities,accountability,whatever you wish to call them seemed to apply to ever President before Obama.With Obama some are telling us that these don't apply to this President.

I wonder why that is.

Name one U S president that was legally made to report to congress or the media or individual citizens aside from the prescribed State of the Union address.

The president is supposed to work for us. The people are the boss.

He should be honest with us. Maybe there is no law forcing him, but that doesn't make it right to ignore us.

You have nothing coming.

were you saying that with Bush? double standard much , and for bengahzi okay he doesnt owe republicans anything, HES OWES THE FREAKING country. because i promise you you low life no good for nothing slime that has to look up to see pond scum, i promise you huggy if it were someone you knew or related to you'd be screaming for blood. people died,. i know that means nothing to the left, but to some of us life is pretty important.

You make me laugh long time.:lol: I just spit up my coffee. You people don't give a rat shit about life. Tell that lie to someone stupid.

He did, he told you. Someone stupid would attribute traits to people he doesn't know, or know anything about. Someone stupid would post the original post, and expect it to be well received. You seem to fit the bill in all regards.

Forum List

Back