Republicans shut 'er down, boys!

GOP idea of compromise:

Democrats: Can I borrow your car to buy food, we're starving
Republicans: Sure, I'm hungry too, but first you must punch yourself in the groin repeatedly until you vomit blood.
Democrats: Why? One has nothing to do with the other.
Republicans: Because I want it that way
Democrats: Guess we'll both go hungry
Republicans: Yes, but just remember that it was YOUR fault because you wouldn't punch yourself in the groin until you vomited.

Dumbocrats idea of compromise:

Democrats: You owe me your car mother-fucker and I'm going to take it or slit your throat
Republicans: Excuse me?
Democrats: You owe me your car mother-fucker and I'm going to take it or slit your throat
Republicans: Will you at least put gas in it?
Democrats: FUCK YOU!!!! You OWE me mother-fucker
Republicans: Will you at least put the seat back in it's original position?
Republicans: Will you at least put the mirrors back for God's sake?
Republicans: Fine. Whatever. Just put the keys back when you're done destroying the car.
Democrats: FUCK YOU!!!! You OWE me mother-fucker and you're getting NOTHING in return.

President Obama’s budget even proposes to cancel the sequester cuts, because he can’t bear to cut even 1% of federal spending from the growth in spending. His budget proposes to spend $46.5 trillion overall over the next 10 years, even more than the Senate Democrat budget, the highest government spending in world history.

ZERO compromise from the filthy pig known as Barack Hussein Obama

President Obama's Predictable Budget: More Spending, More Tax Increases - Forbes

You rotty, are ate up. And one weird fuking dude. But you sure like democrat politics. I mean without dems, who would you hate? You need Democrats badly rotty. They provide a reason for your existence. Don't they.

Shut er down boys and keep er shut down till the debt ceiling "debate". Might as well really fuk this country up.

Republicans: Fine. Whatever. Just put the keys back when you're done destroying the car.
Democrats: FUCK YOU!!!! You OWE me mother-fucker and you're getting NOTHING in return.

President Obama’s budget even proposes to cancel the sequester cuts, because he can’t bear to cut even 1% of federal spending from the growth in spending. His budget proposes to spend $46.5 trillion overall over the next 10 years, even more than the Senate Democrat budget, the highest government spending in world history.

President Obama's Predictable Budget: More Spending, More Tax Increases - Forbes

You rotty, are ate up. And one weird fuking dude. But you sure like democrat politics. I mean without dems, who would you hate? You need Democrats badly rotty. They provide a reason for your existence. Don't they.

Shut er down boys and keep er shut down till the debt ceiling "debate". Might as well really fuk this country up.

Board meltdowns aren't pretty.

:eusa_shifty:

The shut down belongs to obama and reid. The GOP led house put several funding bills on the table, reid and barry refused to even discuss one of them.

delaying the implementation of obamacare for one year for the PEOPLE, is no different that the delay that obama gave to big business--------you know, those evil corporations that you dems pretend to hate, but really love.

its a terrible bill, a year would give the country and the govt time to fix whats wrong with it and improve whats right with it------it makes a lot of sense.

But no, with obama and reid its "my way or no way".

the shutdown belongs solely to the dems.

and I don't give a shit about any polls or what europe thinks, the house did what was right. Right will win in the end.

It's amazing how frugal you guys become when a Democrat is President.

Where were you folks when the government was spending 400 Billion dollars developing a fighter that basically will never be seriously used.

Or do you think the F-35 is just nifty..

F-35 Stealth Fighter is Now "Too Big to Fail" ? $400 Billion Later

Defense gives us FREEDOM. Dumbocrat marxism gives us poverty and Detroit collapse...

What defense?

Where were the fighters when terrorists struck New York?

:doubt:

Exactly! They weren't there because Bill Clinton had GUTTED defense to the tune of half a TRILLION dollars over his 8 years (and it was Bill Clinton's final budget that was in play on 9/11).

:dance:

I love when facts have Dumbocrats so pinned into a corner, they turn to woe-is-me-why-do-you-hate me tactic... :lmao:

The shut down belongs to obama and reid. The GOP led house put several funding bills on the table, reid and barry refused to even discuss one of them.

delaying the implementation of obamacare for one year for the PEOPLE, is no different that the delay that obama gave to big business--------you know, those evil corporations that you dems pretend to hate, but really love.

its a terrible bill, a year would give the country and the govt time to fix whats wrong with it and improve whats right with it------it makes a lot of sense.

and I don't give a shit about any polls or what europe thinks, the house did what was right. Right will win in the end.

The ACA isn't a "bill". It's the law.

Do you understand the difference?

It made it's way through both houses of congress, the President signed it and it survived a challenge in the Supreme Court.

It's a part of government.

Defunding it..is defunding the government.

This is a radical and unprecedented move.

No one should have to deal with radicals.

The ACA isn't a "bill".

Sure it is. It's a recurring bill from the insurance industry, that we have to pay for the rest of our lives, whether we want their shitty product or not. Thanks Congress!!!!

It made it's way through both houses of congress, the President signed it and it survived a challenge in the Supreme Court.

yes, it is law. Congress is not obligated to fund every law. Its a terribly written law and will bankrupt the country if ever fully implemented. Even the dems who wrote it are now admitting that it has a lot of problems that need fixing.

A one year delay would give time to fix the bad things and improve the good things. It makes a lot of sense.

Its not about winning or losing, its about doing what is right for the country.

you dem/libs need to grow up and get over the "we won" bullshit, because next time you won't be the winners and the winners will remember.

yes, it is law. Congress is not obligated to fund every law. Its a terribly written law and will bankrupt the country if ever fully implemented. Even the dems who wrote it are now admitting that it has a lot of problems that need fixing.

A one year delay would give time to fix the bad things and improve the good things. It makes a lot of sense.

you dem/libs need to grow up and get over the "we won" bullshit, because next time you won't be the winners and the winners will remember.

This has never been done before in this country. That makes it a pretty radical thing to do.

And if you want to fix something, you first have to implemented, look for the defects and provide fixes.

The republicans have no interest, whatsoever, in fixing the ACA. They said so last election and lost.

This has never been done before in this country. That makes it a pretty radical thing to do.

And if you want to fix something, you first have to implemented, look for the defects and provide fixes.

The republicans have no interest, whatsoever, in fixing the ACA. They said so last election and lost.

Sure they do. Or at least that's what they're saying.

Listen, the Republicans are full of shit - I get that. But on this, it's really the Democrats who are refusing to budge. Drop the individual mandate. That's what the public wants. And that's one of the things the Republicans are 'saying' they want. Why not give it to them?

Here's why: because it would betray the sweetheart deal the Democrats cut with the insurance industry. They're the one's whoring it up.

"we have to pass it to find out whats in it" Pelosi

so you are saying: we have to let it destroy the economy before we admit that it will destroy the economy.:cuckoo:

Yet another poll showing that the majority of the american people aren't buying into the far right's attack on the nation over their pissy fit with the ACA.

The poll found 46% of americans blame the GOP for the shutdown with only 36% the president, but the big one is a whopping 69% feel the GOP are acting like "spoiled children" which I completely agree with.

Keep digging that ditch GOP, 2014 is looking better and better by the day for the democrats :up:

Government Shutdown Blame Would Fall On Republicans, GOP Seen As 'Spoiled Children': Poll

Not really sure what one thing has to do with the other.

You really are the leading candidate for the next Dumbass Award!:cool:

You know what a non-sequitur is, chief?

Do you?

I mean look it up.

Get back to me.

I do know, and my comment does not qualify. My comment speaks to your misinformation and lies in the thread, to a point. Of course, you are mainly biased and ignorant, but you do provide good entertainment. :eusa_whistle:

By the way, I am part Cherokee, but I'm not a "chief!" "non-sequitur" on your part? :lol:

Already posted, another child beat your childish postings

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

good ole CNN, the commie news network..

pumping out the DNC talking points propaganda for them DAILY

How many of those polled can even name all three members of their Congressional representation or anyone on the Supreme Court or any member of the cabinet?

Forum List

Back