Republicans put gun "silencer" bill on hold - for now.

Suppressors reduce a weapons range and accuracy which makes Clintons statement about how much worse the Las Vegas attack could have been if the shooter had used one all the more stupid.

LOL - What's your point? Mass Killer's seem to be on a suicide mission and accuracy seems to be not important since the targets are irrelevant and sound is part of the event, they want to terrorize all and know they can only klill some.

Q. Who needs a silencer?
A. Only those intent on Murder in the First

[QU

Hold on . Silencers ruin accuracy . So why would you want to use one at gun range target practice .

The down side of suppressors far outweigh the meager benefits . To make these legal is just stupid .

As an experienced firearms owner I have no need for one. However, other shooters like them. It is not for me to judge. I believe in freedom. If somebody wants to spend a grand for a good silencer, $200 for a NFA tax stamp then that is fine with me.

Unlike you stupid Moon Bats that are hell bent on taking rights away from other people.

I know nothing on silencers.....

Can they be used when hunting deer?
Absolutely. Some might argue it helps. You dont have to wear ear protection. If you see a deer in shooting distance, you dont have to take the chance of putting the ear protection on and scaring them off, or taking too much time.
Or let the other deer know and run away?

:(

Bambi is my friend.....

Seems very unfair and unsportsmanlike to use a silencers on my Bambis..... :(

I have 3 deer friends that come every evening to visit me, my favorite is Clarrise, who I named, and another 10 that keep their distance under my Apple trees....

I can live with having to kill for food but NOT with the silencers, seems very sneaky and cruel....

PLUS Blackhawk or someone posted silencers make guns more inaccurate?

[

Thanks for making a bunch of arguments on why they should be illegal .

They seem to have no true purpose other than criminal. Aka Shooting people without the pesky noise alerting others.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I made the argument on why they are not very useful, not why they should be illegal.

I don't think Corvettes are very useful and could make a good argument on why nobody should ever buy one but that doesn't mean they should be illegal for other people to own. Do you understand the difference between not useful and illegal? I doubt it.

You really do make yourself out to be a fool every time you post, don't you?

Suppressors reduce a weapons range and accuracy which makes Clintons statement about how much worse the Las Vegas attack could have been if the shooter had used one all the more stupid.

LOL - What's your point? Mass Killer's seem to be on a suicide mission and accuracy seems to be not important since the targets are irrelevant and sound is part of the event, they want to terrorize all and know they can only klill some.

Q. Who needs a silencer?
A. Only those intent on Murder in the First
The point is despite Clinton’s claim a suppressor would have at best been a hindrance to the man she should have tried learning something about them first before popping off.

I know nothing on silencers.....

Can they be used when hunting deer?
Absolutely. Some might argue it helps. You dont have to wear ear protection. If you see a deer in shooting distance, you dont have to take the chance of putting the ear protection on and scaring them off, or taking too much time.
Or let the other deer know and run away?

:(

Bambi is my friend.....

Seems very unfair and unsportsmanlike to use a silencers on my Bambis..... :(

I have 3 deer friends that come every evening to visit me, my favorite is Clarrise, who I named, and another 10 that keep their distance under my Apple trees....

I can live with having to kill for food but NOT with the silencers, seems very sneaky and cruel....

PLUS Blackhawk or someone posted silencers make guns more inaccurate?
They used to. Suppressors have evolved. They are a lot more accurate now. Or so i have read. I have never shot with a new one.

There is NO SUCH THING as a silencer. They are sound suppressors and it's not just semantics, even a gun with a suppressor is still loud, just not as loud.

Great point. They only reduce the sound, not eliminate it. Hollywood has everybody believing that silencers significantly reduce the noise where in reality it is minimal, especially in the higher calibers.

Except for a high end .22 I have never been around a firearm with a silencer that I didn't want to wear additional hearing protection.

They decided to put the gun silencer bill on hold for awhile until the heat dies down.

One of the hearings the House canceled is a bill that would make gun silencers easier to buy

They said it's to save the hearing of children. Hello, "ear plugs". That's what we wore in the military.

The real reason is to make it easier for a murdering disgruntled employee to go from office to office killing people he worked with getting as many as he can before he gets caught. Killing on the quiet. It's what Republicans want. What other reason could it be? Anyone?

Why does the GOP always end up on the side of murderers? Can someone explain?

How many millions has the left murdered in abortion. Spare us your false righteous indignation. It falls on deaf ears, hack.

[QU

Hold on . Silencers ruin accuracy . So why would you want to use one at gun range target practice .

The down side of suppressors far outweigh the meager benefits . To make these legal is just stupid .

As an experienced firearms owner I have no need for one. However, other shooters like them. It is not for me to judge. I believe in freedom. If somebody wants to spend a grand for a good silencer, $200 for a NFA tax stamp then that is fine with me.

Unlike you stupid Moon Bats that are hell bent on taking rights away from other people.

How about the right to not be gunned down by some psycho?

[QU

Was he a psycho. Looks like he worked for lockheed martin.

There is NO SUCH THING as a silencer. They are sound suppressors and it's not just semantics, even a gun with a suppressor is still loud, just not as loud.

Great point. They only reduce the sound, not eliminate it. Hollywood has everybody believing that silencers significantly reduce the noise where in reality it is minimal, especially in the higher calibers.

Except for a high end .22 I have never been around a firearm with a silencer that I didn't want to wear additional hearing protection.

Great. So even the gun nuts here tell us silencers are pretty much good for nothing . Compare that with the danger they would create .

[QU

Was he a psycho. Looks like he worked for lockheed martin.

Are you saying they put a chip in his brain ? Cause shooting a crapload of people for no reason ranks high on the psycho range .

They decided to put the gun silencer bill on hold for awhile until the heat dies down.

One of the hearings the House canceled is a bill that would make gun silencers easier to buy

They said it's to save the hearing of children. Hello, "ear plugs". That's what we wore in the military.

The real reason is to make it easier for a murdering disgruntled employee to go from office to office killing people he worked with getting as many as he can before he gets caught. Killing on the quiet. It's what Republicans want. What other reason could it be? Anyone?

Why does the GOP always end up on the side of murderers? Can someone explain?
Why does the GOP always end up on the side of murderers?
thats funny,they say the same thing about your side....
Death to murderers, rapists and people who commit voter fraud.

Great. So even the gun nuts here tell us silencers are pretty much good for nothing . Compare that with the danger they would create .
They don't create any danger.

Forum List

Back