Republicans put gun "silencer" bill on hold - for now.

[QU

Hold on . Silencers ruin accuracy . So why would you want to use one at gun range target practice .

The down side of suppressors far outweigh the meager benefits . To make these legal is just stupid .

As an experienced firearms owner I have no need for one. However, other shooters like them. It is not for me to judge. I believe in freedom. If somebody wants to spend a grand for a good silencer, $200 for a NFA tax stamp then that is fine with me.

Unlike you stupid Moon Bats that are hell bent on taking rights away from other people.

How about the right to not be gunned down by some psycho?

Was he a psycho. Looks like he worked for lockheed martin.

Are you saying they put a chip in his brain ? Cause shooting a crapload of people for no reason ranks high on the psycho range .

I have no idea if this had anything to do with the govt. The govt, cavalry, has, in the past, placed japanese into internment camps, slaughtered hundreds ie native americans, led us into never ending wars, tested stds on african americans etc.

We need to pass stronger laws regulating murder.
We need to eliminate all murder laws, since criminals are going to murder anyways
Then murderers wouldnt get punished. Awesome analogy

that's the gun 'rights' argument. Don't pass gun control laws because people will break them.
Its a fallacious analogy IMO.
Murder isnt a Constitutional right

That's a fallacious argument because constitutional protection of rights does not preclude regulation and limitation of those rights.

They decided to put the gun silencer bill on hold for awhile until the heat dies down.
Until the snow(flake)storm and lib-driven emotional tsunami lessens.

Hillary's bat-shit crazy claim that the Vegas shooter would have done even MORE damage if he had owned a silencer must have frightened Ryan and McConnell. :p

They decided to put the gun silencer bill on hold for awhile until the heat dies down.

One of the hearings the House canceled is a bill that would make gun silencers easier to buy

They said it's to save the hearing of children. Hello, "ear plugs". That's what we wore in the military.

The real reason is to make it easier for a murdering disgruntled employee to go from office to office killing people he worked with getting as many as he can before he gets caught. Killing on the quiet. It's what Republicans want. What other reason could it be? Anyone?

Why does the GOP always end up on the side of murderers? Can someone explain?
Stupid mistake.

They should have grabbed their packages, shook them at the commie left, and passed the goddamn bill.

NOW, every shit-stain leftist who decides to "take one for the team" will shoot a bunch of people anytime a repeal bill is pending before congress. It was a huge mistake that may costs more lives.

The commie left must be defeated completely on all gun control issues with resounding finality, without regard to what some loon leftist/muzzie decides to do. It's setting a dangerous precedent.

[QU

Hold on . Silencers ruin accuracy . So why would you want to use one at gun range target practice .

The down side of suppressors far outweigh the meager benefits . To make these legal is just stupid .

As an experienced firearms owner I have no need for one. However, other shooters like them. It is not for me to judge. I believe in freedom. If somebody wants to spend a grand for a good silencer, $200 for a NFA tax stamp then that is fine with me.

Unlike you stupid Moon Bats that are hell bent on taking rights away from other people.

How about the right to not be gunned down by some psycho?

You are confused Moon Bat.

That is like saying how about the right for a child not to die in a backyard swimming pool. Dumbass statement. Of course you Moon Bats always make dumbass statements to justify taking away our Constitutional rights.

There is no right to gun down somebody. In fact it is against the law.

However, there is a right to keep and bear arms. It is in the Constitution. Go look it up. The ultimate law of the US says the filthy ass government does not have the right to infringe upon the right to keep and bear arms. You Moon Bats hate the Bill of Rights, don't you?

There is no justification for the government to take away my Constitutional rights because some psycho abuses the right.

Do you want to have your Constitutional right for free speech taken away from you because some psycho uses that right to incite violence against you? Probably you would because you don't understand the concept of Liberty.

You really need to stop posting your ignorant shit. It just makes you look like a fool.

Colbert is an ignorant leftard - the perfect example of Democrats who embrace former Obama Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel's comment, 'You never let a good crisis go to waste'.

When asked what should be done about the shooting, Colbert said 'ANYTHING', adding 'TO NOT ACT IS COWARDICE'.

So he has no clue what the hell to do - since no facts have come out about the legality of the weapons he had with him or any other details that could support the Liberal Agenda. Colbert also believes that 'SOMETHING' should be done, even if it is the WRONG thing, because to do nothing is 'cowardice'.

BRILLIANT! Just friggin; brilliant.

^ too dumb and out of touch to know Colbert is not on Comedy Central
Not dumb - Colbert is just not funny, a liberal extremist ass who, as pointed out, has no clue, so no one really cares what station / channel he is on. We just hear about him from snowflakes who quote him as if he was intelligent.

Colbert urges Congress to do something, anything, about mass shootings

Well yea, pass a Silencer Bill so we can do it quietly. There is something elegant and conservative about understated murder.

I love the way that you stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats get your political commentary from Comedy Central. That just shows what idiots you are.

Who gives a shit? I never watch the sonofabtich. He is a fucking comedian. That is where most of you Moon Bats get your news. You get your news from Comedy Central, Democratunderground, Saturday Night Live and Rachael Maddow and then you wonder why we ridicule you for being morons.

Colbert urges Congress to do something, anything, about mass shootings

Well yea, pass a Silencer Bill so we can do it quietly. There is something elegant and conservative about understated murder.

I love the way that you stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats get your political commentary from Comedy Central. That just shows what idiots you are.

Who gives a shit? I never watch the sonofabtich. He is a fucking comedian. That is where most of you Moon Bats get your news. You get your news from Comedy Central, Democratunderground, Saturday Night Live and Rachael Maddow and then you wonder why we ridicule you for being morons.
^ still thinks Mexico is going to pay for the wall

One of the hearings the House canceled is a bill that would make gun silencers easier to buy

They said it's to save the hearing of children. Hello, "ear plugs". That's what we wore in the military.

The real reason is to make it easier for a murdering disgruntled employee to go from office to office killing people he worked with getting as many as he can before he gets caught. Killing on the quiet. It's what Republicans want. What other reason could it be? Anyone?

Silencers do not silence guns. You cannot suppress the sound a bullet makes as it goes supersonic. And they are not called silencers, they are call suppressors. Only media fed imbeciles call them silencers.

Why does the GOP always end up on the side of murderers?
thats funny,they say the same thing about your side....
Death to murderers, rapists and people who commit voter fraud.
well that takes in both sides....

Stop sniffing glue.

As usual, you have no idea what you're talking about. Suppressors come as part of a sniper's weapon system when issued to troops.

I have shot ranges exceeding 1000m both unsuppressed and suppressed and it did not change to point of impact.

You are a fucking retard timmy.

Forum List

Back