Republicans practicing their hypocrisy again

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Republicans want review of birthright citizenship - Yahoo! News

The Republicans fight so hard to keep the Second Amendment from being amended even though its purpose has nothing to fucking do with the aims of gun rights activists, now they want to change the 14th amendent because its suits their political agenda, fucking hypocrisy. Clint Sessions said..

"I'm not sure exactly what the drafters of the (14th) amendment had in mind, but I doubt it was that somebody could fly in from Brazil and have a child and fly back home with that child, and that child is forever an American citizen," Sessions said."

No shit Clint, planes didn't exist when the 14th Amendment was drafted. On the same token, I doubt that the drafters of the second Amendment had in mind the same idea that gun rights activists today have in mind. Fucking hypocrites! They're for the Constitution only when it suits them.

If their concern is anchor babies, would the be in favor of abortions for illegals?

The 14th was added so that the children of freed slaves and Native Americans were recognized as American Citizens. This was the original intention of that Ammendment.

I for one would like to see it ammended so that the children of illegals do not gain citizenship. It would take a 2/3rd majority of States proposing this for an ammendment to happen.

Don't know that it ever will but I sure hope so. Jeeze.

The hypocrisy statement is stupid. There's nothing inherently "hypocritical" about being in favor of amending one portion of the Constitution and opposed to amending another portion. The issues addressed by the two separate portions are separate issues.

Of course, starting an honest discussion thread isn't as much fun as starting one with a mis-statement meant to start flaming.

Sorry. The constitution is the constitution. It is not a document of convenience. Whereas I am against illegal immigration and amnesty for those who broke the law, I support the 14th and as opposed to seeing it as "abuse" of the 14th, I see it as a compliment to America. People want their children to be American Citizens. The children did not break the law, their parents did...for the sake of their children.
Anyone on the right who seeks change in that ammendment is displaying hypocrisy.....but on the same note, anyone on the left who is against the change citing "it is not a document of convenience" is also a hypocrite.

The 2nd amendment was a part of the original constitution. The 14th amendment was added later in the 1860s so the south could not discriminate against newly freed slaves and not allow citizenship for their new borns....GET IT RIGHT.....the 14th amendment was not written to ALLOW everyone that invades our country illegally to drop thier kid and make ALL other americans blacks included pay the medical bills to deliver them and then raise them, then pay for thier health care all their lives then pay for their college....liberals are absurd thats why more and more normal americans are rejecting them and their loser ideals and ideas

The Republicans fight so hard to keep the Second Amendment from being amended even though its purpose has nothing to fucking do with the aims of gun rights activists, now they want to change the 14th amendent because its suits their political agenda, fucking hypocrisy. Clint Sessions said..

"I'm not sure exactly what the drafters of the (14th) amendment had in mind, but I doubt it was that somebody could fly in from Brazil and have a child and fly back home with that child, and that child is forever an American citizen," Sessions said."

No shit Clint, planes didn't exist when the 14th Amendment was drafted. On the same token, I doubt that the drafters of the second Amendment had in mind the same idea that gun rights activists today have in mind. Fucking hypocrites! They're for the Constitution only when it suits them.

In 1955, my Mom flew in from Brazil. To get her here permanently, my Dad had to post a Bond with the US State Department and sign an affidavit that he could support her and she would not be a burden on the state.

threads shouldn't be censorship, just because whomever doesn't agree. who are the censors here?
that having been said, the constitution can be changed, we changed twice for booze. thank god this generation doesn't have a carry nation. false or contrived citizenship should be dealt with accordingly, and by law. right now we are showing the whole world that you can still sneak in to get a quicky citizen status, and that it's still possible to sneak in.

The 2nd amendment was a part of the original constitution. The 14th amendment was added later in the 1860s so the south could not discriminate against newly freed slaves and not allow citizenship for their new borns....GET IT RIGHT.....the 14th amendment was not written to ALLOW everyone that invades our country illegally to drop thier kid and make ALL other americans blacks included pay the medical bills to deliver them and then raise them, then pay for thier health care all their lives then pay for their college....liberals are absurd thats why more and more normal americans are rejecting them and their loser ideals and ideas

The 2nd Amendment mentions militias read it asswipe, it wasn't intended the way rightwing jerkoffs are interpreting it. Two separate eras, two separate meanings, the Constitution is the Constitution, you can't be demanding people obey and accept one Amendment while trying to change the other simply because it doesn't suit your political agenda. I was born in Landstuhl, Germany but have US citizenship through my African American father and also have German citizenship and Germany isn't bitching about me having US citizenship so why are only the shitheads on the right trying to change the Constitution?

threads shouldn't be censorship, just because whomever doesn't agree. who are the censors here?
that having been said, the constitution can be changed, we changed twice for booze. thank god this generation doesn't have a carry nation. false or contrived citizenship should be dealt with accordingly, and by law. right now we are showing the whole world that you can still sneak in to get a quicky citizen status, and that it's still possible to sneak in.

The only citizenships that should be kept illegal are those who get married for the purpose of getting US citizenship and then divorce quickly, those scam marriages. They're already illegal, children born in America are US citizens and its no fault of their own. Fucking Rupert Murdoch, who hardly pays any taxes should have his citzenship revoked because he's not paying taxes like everyone else.

Yup. This is one indisputable candidate thread for the Stupid Shit by Stupid People forum. :cuckoo:

Shut the fuck up and stop derailing the thread you shitbag.

tve36421-819-207.jpg

Slow day in the mess tent there Igor?

Forum List

Back