Republicans practicing their hypocrisy again

The 2nd amendment was a part of the original constitution. The 14th amendment was added later in the 1860s so the south could not discriminate against newly freed slaves and not allow citizenship for their new borns....GET IT RIGHT.....the 14th amendment was not written to ALLOW everyone that invades our country illegally to drop thier kid and make ALL other americans blacks included pay the medical bills to deliver them and then raise them, then pay for thier health care all their lives then pay for their college....liberals are absurd thats why more and more normal americans are rejecting them and their loser ideals and ideas

The 2nd Amendment mentions militias read it asswipe, it wasn't intended the way rightwing jerkoffs are interpreting it. Two separate eras, two separate meanings, the Constitution is the Constitution, you can't be demanding people obey and accept one Amendment while trying to change the other simply because it doesn't suit your political agenda. I was born in Landstuhl, Germany but have US citizenship through my African American father and also have German citizenship and Germany isn't bitching about me having US citizenship so why are only the shitheads on the right trying to change the Constitution?

Well look at this piece of shit...yano jerkoff if you had half a fuckin brain and could read and understand what I wrote you wouldnt be the douchebag that you are....all further conversation with a piece of shit like you ceases now...GFY you sarcastic little dicklicker.

The 2nd amendment was a part of the original constitution. The 14th amendment was added later in the 1860s so the south could not discriminate against newly freed slaves and not allow citizenship for their new borns....GET IT RIGHT.....the 14th amendment was not written to ALLOW everyone that invades our country illegally to drop thier kid and make ALL other americans blacks included pay the medical bills to deliver them and then raise them, then pay for thier health care all their lives then pay for their college....liberals are absurd thats why more and more normal americans are rejecting them and their loser ideals and ideas

The 2nd Amendment mentions militias read it asswipe, it wasn't intended the way rightwing jerkoffs are interpreting it. Two separate eras, two separate meanings, the Constitution is the Constitution, you can't be demanding people obey and accept one Amendment while trying to change the other simply because it doesn't suit your political agenda. I was born in Landstuhl, Germany but have US citizenship through my African American father and also have German citizenship and Germany isn't bitching about me having US citizenship so why are only the shitheads on the right trying to change the Constitution?

Well look at this piece of shit...yano jerkoff if you had half a fuckin brain and could read and understand what I wrote you wouldnt be the douchebag that you are....all further conversation with a piece of shit like you ceases now...GFY you sarcastic little dicklicker.

Going batshit because you can't accept the truth you little turd? I'm not done with you yet shit breath, its hypocritical to be pro-Constitution when its suits you for political agenda and to be anti-Consititution when it doesn't suit your political agenda, either you are for the Constitution or against the Constitution, now flush the shit out of yoyr brain before trying to process what I just said dumbass.

Does teh Left ever get tired of trying to paint Conservatives as hypocrites? The truth is those on the Left are the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the planet.
ANd do those on the Left understand that repeated charges of hypocrisy, like racism, serve only to diminish the impact of those charges?

Yup. This is one indisputable candidate thread for the Stupid Shit by Stupid People forum. :cuckoo:

Shut the fuck up and stop derailing the thread you shitbag.

tve36421-819-207.jpg

Slow day in the mess tent there Igor?

You are an example of what happens when one doesn't flush the toilet enough and shit floats to the top.

Republicans want review of birthright citizenship - Yahoo! News

The Republicans fight so hard to keep the Second Amendment from being amended even though its purpose has nothing to fucking do with the aims of gun rights activists, now they want to change the 14th amendent because its suits their political agenda, fucking hypocrisy. Clint Sessions said..

"I'm not sure exactly what the drafters of the (14th) amendment had in mind, but I doubt it was that somebody could fly in from Brazil and have a child and fly back home with that child, and that child is forever an American citizen," Sessions said."

No shit Clint, planes didn't exist when the 14th Amendment was drafted. On the same token, I doubt that the drafters of the second Amendment had in mind the same idea that gun rights activists today have in mind. Fucking hypocrites! They're for the Constitution only when it suits them.

the right needs to practice in order to keep up with the left. :lol:

Republicans want review of birthright citizenship - Yahoo! News

The Republicans fight so hard to keep the Second Amendment from being amended even though its purpose has nothing to fucking do with the aims of gun rights activists, now they want to change the 14th amendent because its suits their political agenda, fucking hypocrisy. Clint Sessions said..

"I'm not sure exactly what the drafters of the (14th) amendment had in mind, but I doubt it was that somebody could fly in from Brazil and have a child and fly back home with that child, and that child is forever an American citizen," Sessions said."

No shit Clint, planes didn't exist when the 14th Amendment was drafted. On the same token, I doubt that the drafters of the second Amendment had in mind the same idea that gun rights activists today have in mind. Fucking hypocrites! They're for the Constitution only when it suits them.

the right needs to practice in order to keep up with the left. :lol:

I just use both hands.

:redface:

Does teh Left ever get tired of trying to paint Conservatives as hypocrites? The truth is those on the Left are the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the planet.
ANd do those on the Left understand that repeated charges of hypocrisy, like racism, serve only to diminish the impact of those charges?

You shitheads are hypocrites, you accuse the left of doing what you cowards do overtly and deceive and lie to Americans to satisfy the rich corporate fucks that bought you off. You all use fear and lies to accomplish your goals, never the pure truth. Children born through non-Us citizens are not a danger and pose no threat, so what are you cowards waging a war against them for?

could the right be this stupid to push for this to be changed?
I don't think so, but it would be funny to watch.

You shitheads are hypocrites, you accuse the left of doing what you cowards do overtly and deceive and lie to Americans to satisfy the rich corporate fucks that bought you off. You all use fear and lies to accomplish your goals, never the pure truth. Children born through non-Us citizens are not a danger and pose no threat, so what are you cowards waging a war against them for?

You are such an ignorant turd. You just barf back all that left wing crap you gorged on in school or watching Dr Phil or wherever. You don't the first fucking clue what you are talking about. You are an embarrassment to yourself and this board.

could the right be this stupid to push for this to be changed?
I don't think so, but it would be funny to watch.

The right are mindless shitheads, they're going to lose the Latino voting block with their covert racist call to change the 14th Amendment. If most of the illegal immigrants were from Europe they wouldn't think twice about wanting to change the 14th Amendment.

You are such an ignorant turd. You just barf back all that left wing crap you gorged on in school or watching Dr Phil or wherever. You don't the first fucking clue what you are talking about. You are an embarrassment to yourself and this board.

You don't have a fucking clue bud, you rightwing fucks are hypocrites, either you are for the Constitution or against it, its all or nothing dipshit.

Children born through non-Us citizens are not a danger and pose no threat, so what are you cowards waging a war against them for?

Who is going to support these children for the next 18 years?

You are, unless you're willing to have 10 kids and go on welfare.

On the bright side, they'll make really good nurses, gardners, jantors......we'll need someone to help us through our "Golden Years."

You don't have a fucking clue bud, you rightwing fucks are hypocrites, either you are for the Constitution or against it, its all or nothing dipshit.

And your position on changing it? And you position on the healthcare law that has the FEDERAL government demanding that an American MUST buy something, which is by all means unconstitutional?

Just curious.

Who is going to support these children for the next 18 years?

The same people that give tax cuts to the rich.

:lol::lol::lol:

Actually I think Taxpayers would ;)

Didnt you see Flayo's response?

I guess he or she is one of those that believe that it is the lawmakers that pay for things...not the tax payer money.

Afterall, it is the lawmakers that give tax cuts to the "rich".

Some people are so blind, they actually believe the government generates revenue...and it is not tax payer money when they spend.

The same people that give tax cuts to the rich.

:lol::lol::lol:

Actually I think Taxpayers would ;)

Didnt you see Flayo's response?

I guess he or she is one of those that believe that it is the lawmakers that pay for things...not the tax payer money.

Afterall, it is the lawmakers that give tax cuts to the "rich".

Some people are so blind, they actually believe the government generates revenue...and it is not tax payer money when they spend.

I saw the response, but I thought it inconsequential, because the lawmakers are the rich :lol:

And your position on changing it? And you position on the healthcare law that has the FEDERAL government demanding that an American MUST buy something, which is by all means unconstitutional?

Just curious.

What is changing the Constitution going to do turd? Nothing, its not going to lower illegal immigration. Rightwing piss stains don't care about spending and who pays for what, you turds want yet another tax cut for the rich when doing so will increase the national debt.

Forum List

Back