Republicans Outperform Democrats on Campaign Trail Because of Competence

EconChick

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2014
Why else are Dems losing House and Senate seats NET NET.

Everyone agrees Reps will gain more seats overall then Dems will next week. So much for Dems' performance being appreciated by the public. It's NOT. Because their performance is poor, just like Obama's.

I'm waiting for someone to dispute that Rep's will pick up more seats overall then Dems.......that's because you can't.

I guess that means I've won THIS argument without as much as a whisper from Dems trying to dispute it.

Reps are going to pick up even more seats in the House than expected.

It's the 6th year of a Democrat President's term...of course they'll gain seats. That's hardly even a prediction.

It's the 6th year of a Democrat President's term...of course they'll gain seats. That's hardly even a prediction.

Thanks for confirming it's because you Dems are such idiots.

And because Reps are better stewards of the economy, with some exceptions...I mean there are fat ass useless idiots out there like FAKEY in the party, but we're going to drum their big spending asses out soon. LOL

Rep are doing well because of their competence.

I'm waiting for someone to dispute that Rep's will pick up more seats overall then Dems.......that's because you can't.

:woohoo: As Iowa goes, so goes,,,,,,,,:thup:

Joni Ernst has charged to achieve a 7-point lead over Democrat Bruce Braley in a new Iowa Poll, which buoys the GOP's hope that an Iowa victory will be the tipping point to a Republican takeover of the U.S. Senate.

Iowa Poll Ernst takes 7-point lead

And because Reps are better stewards of the economy, with some exceptions...I mean there are fat ass useless idiots out there like FAKEY in the party, but we're going to drum their big spending asses out soon. LOL

You know that every president's 6th year midterm has generally gone bad for their party with the exception of Clinton in 98 right?

You know that every president's 6th year midterm has generally gone bad for their party with the exception of Clinton in 98 right?
It has a reason for going bad dumb ass, dems got booted for the assault weapons ban under clinton.

:woohoo: As Iowa goes, so goes,,,,,,,,:thup:

Joni Ernst has charged to achieve a 7-point lead over Democrat Bruce Braley in a new Iowa Poll, which buoys the GOP's hope that an Iowa victory will be the tipping point to a Republican takeover of the U.S. Senate.

Iowa Poll Ernst takes 7-point lead

Yep, I'm only just now seeing that poll, Whooooohooooooooo.

Thanks, Aqua!

I am not going to get my hopes up. I have no faith in American voters at this point. Electing obama the first time was amazing, he was the most liberal senator with no leadership experience and apparently isn't learning anything. Electing him again was beyond belief. It's too easy to steer the public, like rounding up cattle. They believe what they want, not what is.

I am not going to get my hopes up. I have no faith in American voters at this point. Electing obama the first time was amazing, he was the most liberal senator with no leadership experience and apparently isn't learning anything. Electing him again was beyond belief. It's too easy to steer the public, like rounding up cattle. They believe what they want, not what is.

I can certainly understand that point of view, Iceweasel. Democrats will always be able to heard cattle that can't think for themselves into the polls. They always have been able to. But a number of those conservatives that sat home during 2012 are more motivated now....because they see how having done THAT hurt them a lot.

Just before I started to watch Candy Crowley's State of the Union at 9am EST, was catching the end of John King's show on CNN just as he was saying the RNC has already called McConnell to congratulate him on becoming the Senate leader. I only caught those last few seconds of King saying that but for someone has respected as John King to say that, it would have to be because the RNC is doing their own internal polling that shows a clear win.

And it makes sense since people are anti-incumbent and anti-Washington this year.

Most Dems trying to hang on are incumbents and Obama's Dem party is in power in DC.

So that's why it's going to be a good year for Rep's.

I said it in another thread but Chuck Todd says Dems are telling him Jean Shaheen is in trouble in NH and that Scott could win and start the wave Republican election because he's on the east coast. Even I was surprised to hear Todd admit that.

Yet Republicans are on the verge of a wave win according to CHUCK TODD, LOL.

Forum List

Back