Republicans Outperform Democrats on Campaign Trail Because of Competence

Yet Republicans are on the verge of a wave win according to CHUCK TODD, LOL.
So what...good for chuck. .nothing is going to change

THanks for confirming what Chuck said. :)
again unlike you i think longterm and in trends. You guys will gloat if you win and say you have some mandate or something. The reality is you will have nothing and nothing will be done.

Ahh, ok, I see there are signs of a serious argument in that post instead of the childishness of many liberal posts.

That is a good debate. It would take a long time to get through but it's a serious debate.

We may have to wait till Wednesday before we can get into that long discussion. I believe Rep's are going to completely change things up when they win. Starting with the tone.

As for the specifics it would take us awhile to debate that.

again unlike you i think longterm and in trends. You guys will gloat if you win and say you have some mandate or something. The reality is you will have nothing and nothing will be done.

Ahh, ok, I see there are signs of a serious argument in that post instead of the childishness of many liberal posts.

That is a good debate. It would take a long time to get through but it's a serious debate.

We may have to wait till Wednesday before we can get into that long discussion. I believe Rep's are going to completely change things up when they win. Starting with the tone.

there is no need to wait.
If the GOP wins out, obama will veto everything that comes across his desk ( least most) and Reid will fillibuster what he can.
there i just gave you the next two years of nothing.

If the GOP wins out, obama will veto everything that comes across his desk ( least most) and Reid will fillibuster what he can.

See? This is why I don't bother to have serious discussions with you libs on this board. It's a complete waste of time.

For starters, there are things Obama wants that have bipartisan agreement.

Never mind, I don't have time to spend dozens of hours on one thread trying to be serious when libs are not.

See? This is why I don't bother to have serious discussions with you libs on this board. It's a complete waste of time.

Never mind, I don't have time to spend dozens of hours on one thread trying to be serious when libs are not.
like what? Even Bush got some things passed....but it wasnt much.
it will be gridlock for the most part

like what? Even Bush got some things passed....but it wasnt much.
it will be gridlock for the most part

You want a serious discussion about this? I'll be happy to after the election. It takes a lot of time.

Why else are Dems losing House and Senate seats NET NET.

Everyone agrees Reps will gain more seats overall then Dems will next week. So much for Dems' performance being appreciated by the public. It's NOT. Because their performance is poor, just like Obama's.

Democrats are good at policy. Republicans are good at politics. In elections, politics matter most.

It's the 6th year of a Democrat President's term...of course they'll gain seats. That's hardly even a prediction.

Thanks for confirming it's because you Dems are such idiots.

And because Reps are better stewards of the economy, with some exceptions...I mean there are fat ass useless idiots out there like FAKEY in the party, but we're going to drum their big spending asses out soon. LOL

Rep are doing well because of their competence.
here's the problem Econchick .... you're such a Idiot that you can't see that voting for a republicans is the worst thing you can do .... if the repub-lie-cans should take the super majority in the senate, you will deserve what you get ... I can see it now ..... you coming here, whining how fucked up it is and its all these idiot dems fault for not winning the majority in the senate ... then you will show us why with your 1, 2, 3, reason why

Democrats are good at policy. Republicans are good at politics. In elections, politics matter most.
That's 180 degrees wrong.

Nothin' but truth.

Republicans have been able to convince the voters to cast their votes for Republicans despite the fact that Republican policies have devastated our economy and are an insult the very idea of democracy. That's the definition of good politics. A good politician can make night look like day and down look like up. The Republicans are good politicians.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back