Republicans notably silent, split as Trump probe deepens

Wanna make a 2 tier bet?

I'll bet you 50 bucks that Trump will not run again.

If Trump does for whatever reason decide to throw his hat in the ring again, I'll bet you 1,000 dollars that he doesn't win. Hell, even if he does throw his hat in the ring, he's gonna be extremely lucky if he makes it through the primaries and becomes the GOP candidate again. Republicans are starting to see who he really is, and he's starting to become toxic to them.
Trump doesn't care about republicans. A run at the presidency will bring in millions from his crazy supporters.

Here, you sounded really sure of yourself.................

No, I do get it … people like you wake up every morning sneering at the mirror saying how much you hate Trump….Well, get prepared, He’s going to be your President again if he runs.

But here, you sound a bit doubtful...............

Only a fool bets politics….you a fool sure enough

Sorry, but I really don't think that Trump is going to run again. And, because I'm almost positive of that, I'm not worried about betting on it. You on the other hand sound a bit doubtful and a bit scared that if he did decide, he'd get his ass trounced.

Trump doesn't care about republicans. A run at the presidency will bring in millions from his crazy supporters.

He's gonna keep teasing his supporters and keep hinting that he might run just to get the gullible fools to keep throwing him money. But when it comes time to put up or shut up, Trump is gonna come up with any number of reasons why he can't (probably gonna say it's because of the investigation is my guess), then take the money his foolish supporters have given him and laugh all the way to the bank.

Here, you sounded really sure of yourself.................

But here, you sound a bit doubtful...............

Sorry, but I really don't think that Trump is going to run again. And, because I'm almost positive of that, I'm not worried about betting on it. You on the other hand sound a bit doubtful and a bit scared that if he did decide, he'd get his ass trounced.
He may, he may not....who knows?

What we do know is that if you idiots keep going, it doesn't matter who the Repubs run, they'll kick some Dem ass...

He's gonna keep teasing his supporters and keep hinting that he might run just to get the gullible fools to keep throwing him money. But when it comes time to put up or shut up, Trump is gonna come up with any number of reasons why he can't (probably gonna say it's because of the investigation is my guess), then take the money his foolish supporters have given him and laugh all the way to the bank.
Just you make sure and send your donations to AOC....I hear in a short time she's now worth millions....

He may, he may not....who knows?

What we do know is that if you idiots keep going, it doesn't matter who the Repubs run, they'll kick some Dem ass...

Now you're backing away from Trump and going to generic Republicans. Interesting...........................

But, even if Trump DID run, he'd lose "bigly", as most people are seeing what kind of con man and grifter he is. Republican support for the Orange Jesus is rapidly waning.

No reason to believe anything concerning him and the presidency is any less of a scam than everything else he does.

Now you're backing away from Trump and going to generic Republicans. Interesting...........................

But, even if Trump DID run, he'd lose "bigly", as most people are seeing what kind of con man and grifter he is. Republican support for the Orange Jesus is rapidly waning.
Ok, "Bigly"? "Orange Jesus"? You're full of shit....Come back to me when you grow up a little.

Ok, "Bigly"? "Orange Jesus"? You're full of shit....Come back to me when you grow up a little.

Hey, "bigly" is one of your hero's most liked words, I just used it to be hyperbolic like him.

Orange Jesus? I can't take credit for it, but it does seem to fit, as you Trump supporters seem to worship him as the Second Coming.

Hey, "bigly" is one of your hero's most liked words, I just used it to be hyperbolic like him.

Orange Jesus? I can't take credit for it, but it does seem to fit, as you Trump supporters seem to worship him as the Second Coming.
Yeah, what ever....Like I said, come on back when you grow up...

Interesting..I really didn't think the kerfuffle was all that..but as new details come to light and as the DoJ takes aim at both Trump an his legal team--I begin to think that this may be a tipping point.

Pages from a Department of Justice court filing on Aug. 30, 2022, in response to a request from the legal team of former President Donald Trump for a special master to review the documents seized during the Aug. 8 search of Mar-a-Lago, are photographed early Wednesday, Aug. 31, 2022. Included in the filing was a FBI photo of documents that were seized during the search. (AP Photo/Jon Elswick)
© Provided by Associated Press Pages from a Department of Justice court filing on Aug. 30, 2022, in response to a request from the legal team of former President Donald Trump for a special master to review the documents seized during the Aug. 8 search of Mar-a-Lago, are photographed early Wednesday, Aug. 31, 2022. Included in the filing was a FBI photo of documents that were seized during the search. (AP Photo/Jon Elswick)

At first, Republicans were highly critical of the FBI search of Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort, but as new details emerge about the more than 100 classified documents the former president haphazardly stashed at his private club Republicans have grown notably silent.
The deepening investigation into Trump's handling of sensitive government information has disclosed damaging and unsettling new details. With every court filing there is new information about the cache of documents the former president took with him from the White House and the potential national security concerns. While the unprecedented search has galvanized many Republicans to Trump's defense, others in the party are unwilling to speak up, often wary of crossing him.
Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell declined to respond Wednesday when asked about the latest developments in the Justice Department's probe.
"I don't have any observations about that," McConnell told reporters in Kentucky.
The silence speaks volumes for a party whose president won the White House after rousing voters in rally chants of “Lock Her Up!” Trump pilloried Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton for using a personal email account and server during her time as Secretary of State. She quickly complied with investigators and was not charged.

The investigation also is posing a new test of Republican loyalty to Trump from lawmakers who are relying on him for their political livelihoods, particularly ahead of the midterm elections.
And getting deeper; Trump investigation: Empty folders marked classified found at Mar-a-Lago

You have to remember that Trump claimed at first that the FBI planted those documents.
No he didnt. You clearly dont have a very good memory. I mean he did suggest that evidence COULD be planted, but he never said that the documents taken were planted. How stupid of you to make such an easily avoidable mistake. :cuckoo:

No he didnt. You clearly dont have a very good memory. I mean he did suggest that evidence COULD be planted, but he never said that the documents taken were planted. How stupid of you to make such an easily avoidable mistake. :cuckoo:

Sorry. You should hold Trump accountable. He's a grown man.

Not left on the floor. Layed out there for the photo. Found in the records room. Found in closets not in the records room. Found in Trump's personal unlocked desk drawers. Clearly not even secured and were supposedly all gone before being found there with the search warrant.
Astounding insider information.

You were there?

Fuck you.

You hold the ten THOUSAND leftard rioters accountable, then we'll talk.

Until then, you don't even have a stump of a leg to stand on.

Protest is legal. Vandalism isn't. Trump made no effort to address their grievances.

Forum List

Back