Candidates for 2016

Which candidate would roll back tax expenditures (deductions, credits, exemptions) and use the increased revenues to pay down the debt and lower tax rates?

Which candidate knows that we are living longer and should therefore work longer and so would raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to at least 70?

Which candidate has a workable comprehensive health reform plan to replace ObamaCare?

What would that candidate do about Iran's nuclear weapons program?

Tell me which candidate that is, and I will vote for him/her. I may even vote for him or her SIX TIMES, since Voter ID does not stop fraud. MWA-HA-HA-HA!

As a pessimist, I can't see how the nation survives and thrives in the future. Leftism and its many sister ideologies has destroyed the nation. The end is inevitable.

So it matters not who wins in 2016.

"There are two kinds of people — optimists and pessimists. The pessimists are better informed.” Clare Luce

The choice is going to be tough. I didn't have the pleasure of the hearing about many of the people on the list. Those who I recognize are not worth my respect or trust. Thus, in the 21st century I do not have any actual choice. And this is disappointing. A lot.
My only hope by now are the people I don't know. There is a chance of finding a decent candidate to vote for among them.
Sad to say, many of these people won't have even a slightest chance to win in the primaries.

Forum List

Back