republicans must win the White vote

yeap you are proving you are all racists just like I thought

The white party is the republican party.

The all people party is the democratic party

The All People Party??

Lets try the lets spread the wealth, give hardearned taxmoney to all the freeloaders out there, give HC to anyone who can't afford it and let the taxpeyers foot the bill party.

Sounds more like it to me.

BTW You can take your racist bullshit and shove it up your ass.

You are in fact the most basic levels of Troll. It's great, because again you make the left fringe look silly lolz!
private-net-troll-pv__-img.jpg

Yes it's that time again to mock "trollmatters" with yet more images that are more accurate and truthie than her.

Sorry for your distress about being a racist in a racist party.

In time you may be a better person.

its up to you to accept reality

race_card-300x260.jpg

Why in any sane persons mind would the Democratic party deserve to be labeled the racist party?

Its the republican party that has failed for decades to draw anything but a tiny fraction of Americans who are of color.

Your ruse is over.

Your party can only win by stoking a racist divide.

Only racists will vote for that

Why in any sane persons mind would the Democratic party deserve to be labeled the racist party?

Its the republican party that has failed for decades to draw anything but a tiny fraction of Americans who are of color.

Your ruse is over.

The race card: A political play used exclusively by liberals to smear their political opponents and shut down honest debate…

The same poster who lectured us about playing the race card seems obsessed with race. I guess the truthster just wants to start a race based argument. I ain't buyin.

Your ruse is over.

If blacks were given the right to vote, that would "place every splay-footed, bandy-shanked, hump-backed, thick-lipped, flat-nosed, woolly-headed, ebon-colored Negro in the country upon an equality with the poor white man."
--Rep. Andrew Johnson, (D., Tenn.), 1844
President, 1865-69

I hold that a Negro is not and never ought to be a citizen of the United States. I hold that this government was made on the white basis; made by the white men, for the benefit of white men and their posterity forever, and should be administered by white men and none others."
--Sen. Stephen A. Douglas (D., Ill.), 1858
Presidential nominee of the Democratic Party, 1860

"While the tendency of the white race is upward, the tendency of the colored race is downward."
--Sen. Thomas Hendricks (D., Ind.), 1869
Democratic nominee for Vice President, 1876

"Republicanism means Negro equality, while the Democratic Party means that the white man is supreme. That is why we Southerners are all Democrats."
--Sen. Ben Tillman (D., S.C.), 1906

"I did not lie awake at night worrying about the problems of Negroes."
--Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy, 1961

(Referring to Barack Obama in discussion with Ted Kennedy) "A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee."

"The only reason you are endorsing him is because he's black. Let's just be clear." --
Former President Bill Clinton

Your ruse is over.

If blacks were given the right to vote, that would "place every splay-footed, bandy-shanked, hump-backed, thick-lipped, flat-nosed, woolly-headed, ebon-colored Negro in the country upon an equality with the poor white man."
--Rep. Andrew Johnson, (D., Tenn.), 1844
President, 1865-69

--Sen. Stephen A. Douglas (D., Ill.), 1858
Presidential nominee of the Democratic Party, 1860

--Sen. Thomas Hendricks (D., Ind.), 1869
Democratic nominee for Vice President, 1876

--Sen. Ben Tillman (D., S.C.), 1906

"I did not lie awake at night worrying about the problems of Negroes."
--Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy, 1961

(Referring to Barack Obama in discussion with Ted Kennedy) "A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee."

"The only reason you are endorsing him is because he's black. Let's just be clear." --
Former President Bill Clinton

OWNED~

TM down for the count!

Is anyone but the "new guy" (fake profile) going to come in and defend TM in saying the WHOLE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS RACIST LOLZZZZOLZOZLOZZ~??

Only in TM's ever shrinking head can she claim someone is racist for pointing out 95% of blacks vote Democratic so the Dem party must be racist if we use TM's *logic* when TM claims 90% of the Republican party is white making them in fact racist.

Go TM go! Not one person on the boards agrees with you! No liberals, Democrats and no fringe crazy progressives either! You must be onto something!

when you have a country that is built on all people as one and one party can only attract ONE type of vote you have a racisit party on your hands.

Why is it the republican party can only attact a handfull of peopl of color?

Why is it the democratic party can attract people of EVERY color?

The party that uses racism to devide and conquer is pretty obvious.

its the one that pushes people of color away.
easy ......welfare and affirmative action!!it's a shame when you sell your own freedom!!

Just ask a racist.

Your party is racist
it is ok with me if you believe i am a racist ...but give me an example of how the republican party is oppressing blacks ??:eusa_whistle:

Your ruse is over.

I am not a fan of the black community ...anyone who has seen my posts knows this !! and i also know that the vast and i mean vast majority of blacks think just like liesdon'tmatter....I don't dislike HISPANICS,JEWS,ORIENTALS,or NATIVE AMERICANS....I JUST DON'T LIKE MUSLIMS AND BLACKS !!

Your ruse is over.

I am not a fan of the black community ...anyone who has seen my posts knows this !! and i also know that the vast and i mean vast majority of blacks think just like liesdon'tmatter....I don't dislike HISPANICS,JEWS,ORIENTALS,or NATIVE AMERICANS....I JUST DON'T LIKE MUSLIMS AND BLACKS !!
Yiddy.... ain't chu just the soul of brotherhood?

I dunno about the rest of you, but I don't give a fuck what skin color a person is. Actions and words matter, not the color of the person.

Maybe I was just raised wrong to think that Dr. Martin Luther King was right when he said we should be judged by the content of our character, not the color of our skin.

Now we have people, whom I see EVERY FUCKING DAY, demanding special rights because of their skin color and "circumstances".

No. You don't deserve it. You're a fucking deadbeat regardless of color, or you're an honorable person regardless of color.

What I will say is this. I am constantly disappointed with the much higher concentrations of deadbeats there are in most minority communities I run across in a daily basis. The only ones close to rising above all that have been the asian and Indian minorities. I still see a ton of white deadbeats too, but in comparison to how many honorable people I see of all colors, white, asian and Indian deadbeats seem to be in the smallest concentration.

I guess when you have whole political social organziations designed to tell you someone owes you money for shit your ancestors went through 150 years ago, you get to thinking they're right.

It just sickens me to think that skin color is actually the reason people act that way when it's obviously so many other reasons.

Last edited:
and 86% of Democrats are white. So you're claiming superiority on a 4% difference?

Or are you just showing your racism is more concentrated?

Democrats are around 65% white. But those whites include gays, feminists, atheists, college professors, scientists and so on. People not welcome in the REpublican Party. Why are you so fucking stupid? Don't you know how to use Google?

There is no "white vote". Caucasians are not a monolithic voting bloc. They never have been and never will be.

And if any said group did exist, Obama would have to win them as well.

Republicans are already 90% white. That's why they hate Obama.
and 86% of Democrats are white. So you're claiming superiority on a 4% difference?

Or are you just showing your racism is more concentrated?

Democrats are around 65% white. But those whites include gays, feminists, atheists, college professors, scientists and so on. People not welcome in the REpublican Party. Why are you so fucking stupid? Don't you know how to use Google?

Lying again eh?

Everyone who supports liberty and the Constitution is welcome to the Republican Party. Heck, we even welcome those who don't.

Being called a racist used to be a bad thing but the word has been used for everything from voting for someone other than obama to not buying into the global warming crap. Everyone in the TEA PARTY has been labeled a racist and everyone that thinks they should be allowed to keep their money no matter how much they make. Being called a racist isn't necessarily a bad thing anymore. The left has lost one of their most used tools to make Americans feel guilty by using it for everyone they don't agree with.

Forum List

Back