republicans must win the White vote

They used to be anti racism and I would have been one of their ranks.

Now unfortunately they have been reduced by historically failed economic ideas to race baiting and and violent suggestions.

Now that the violent gun talk worked Just to well they have had to stop using it or suffer a loss of votes.

This leaves them with ONLY race baiting.

How in anyones reality can party that failed repetedly to gain any meaningful slice of the color vote walk arround thinking they are the best ones to determine what racism is?

They need that "Race Card' badly to help themn keep from self examining.

Now that the "race card" is being pulled from them they will have to face facts.

This new theory that people are racist because they notice (or ADMIT) that minorities are discriminated against is pure claptrap. The GOP is the most deluded and backward in the modern word. The dupes are so proud to be in the white party....

Last edited:
They used to be anti racism and I would have been one of their ranks.

Now unfortunately they have been reduced by historically failed economic ideas to race baiting and and violent suggestions.

Now that the violent gun talk worked Just to well they have had to stop using it or suffer a loss of votes.

This leaves them with ONLY race baiting.

How in anyones reality can party that failed repetedly to gain any meaningful slice of the color vote walk arround thinking they are the best ones to determine what racism is?

They need that "Race Card' badly to help themn keep from self examining.

Now that the "race card" is being pulled from them they will have to face facts.

TM you just got your face fucked, maybe you should go take a nap eh?

No one cares about your fucking retarded one liners like "enjoy your racist party" or "historically failed economic ideas." You yourself literally push and support proven failed economic policies every day on these boards... Why and how? Because you support Obama who runs the country like Bush only like Bush in fast forward.

This new theory that people are racist because they notice (or ADMIT) that minorities are discriminated against is pure claptrap. The GOP is the most deluded and backward in the modern word. The dupes are so proud to be in the white party....

Why when TM starts a thread does some "new guy" show up that usually hates white people just as much as TM then they go away never to be heard from again?

I know it hurts bad guys.

You will be better people in the end for it

I know it hurts bad guys.

You will be better people in the end for it

The “White Voter” is the biggest voting bloc you dumb shit…

What's funny is you think it's bad that Republicans would need the "White Voter Base" but forget that the Democrats have bought the "Black voter base." Problem is you're a bigot and a racist so you don't see whites and blacks as equals, you see it as blacks above white meaning whoever has the "black vote" must be the better party, not a party that has “Won the Black Vote.”

To make it more clear, most whites are willing to vote for any party unlike some other nationalities, yet you can't see that as a good thing. TM you would rather parties owned races of people and you are simply upset because for the most part whites are not bought as easily as other nationalities have been.

Of course what I’m saying could be considered racist if it were not in fact true... But then again, you prove my point. "Republicans need to win the white vote" but that's because it's a vote that can swing either way do to the vote mostly being based on policy while 95% of blacks only vote Democratic because Democrats have already "won the black vote." Yet once again you can only view Republicans winning a “White Vote” as a bad thing but view Democrats winning a “Black Vote” as a good thing… Further more if the Dems had more whites for them you again would see that as a “Good White Vote” because you’re nothing more than a bigot that lives in the land of hypocrisy.

Stop avoiding your own bigotry. And of course you kow it hurts, because you are in fact a racist, LOLz!

:lol: You clearly know jack shit about the 'modern word' (sp: I assume you meant world)

Idiot.

When you have a party that can only attract one race to vote for it and the opposition party has people of ALL colors in it there is a reality that must be faced.

You are all avoiding facing this reality.

I know it hurts.

Sometimes the truth is hard for you to swallow.

I have trust in many of you.

I think the majority of you can do it.

It will be good for your soul and your country.

It wont be so good for the party you are placing above everything else.

But even in time your party can recover.

Umm dude, many white people vote democratic.

Why dont you start facing the facts

The country must win the white house. I don't like either party, all they are concerned about is their own pocket book and screw the voters. We need to start over and that is what the polls are showing. The bunch in Washington are being paid and are not standing in unemployment lines looking for work that they have sent overseas. The jobs plan in Thursday will be a joke, he doesn't know what a job is much less how to create one.

when you have a country that is built on all people as one and one party can only attract ONE type of vote you have a racisit party on your hands.

Why is it the republican party can only attact a handfull of peopl of color?

Why is it the democratic party can attract people of EVERY color?

The party that uses racism to devide and conquer is pretty obvious.

its the one that pushes people of color away.

when you have a country that is built on all people as one and one party can only attract ONE type of vote you have a racisit party on your hands.

Maybe the reason more blacks aren't Republicans is because they don't like to be called Uncle Tom by people like you?...... :eusa_whistle:

Or is it because they only practice race hustling in the democrat party, which makes it easier for them to get and keep their jobs? IE Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee and Chollie Rangel.....

Last edited:
Oh so you think they ONLY reasons blacks refuse to vote for your racist party is because they are affraid of being called a name?

there. You contradict yourself.

In one breath, you claim the GOP can only attract one kind of vote (whites)... the next sentence you prove this incorrect by stating they do indeed attract votes from people of color(blacks) as well.

Last time I checked math, 1 + 1 = 2

Once again, TM proves she isn't worth the bandwidth wasted on her posts.

WHY DO YOU IGNORE THE PREPONDERANCE OF EVIDENCE???

Oh excuse me for misunderstanding your post.

Please clairify for us why black people refuse to vote for the Republican party in such large numbers?

Forum List

Back