Republicans Increasingly Reveal They Barely Know Where Babies Come From

So morality doesn't apply to democrats? You are saying they can do whatever they please?

That sure sounds like old don if you ask me.
Haha. Fuck yeah I am sayin that. At least as far as media coverage is concerned.

You are going to need the female vote. The majority of people are pro-choice. Best of luck in November, you are going to need it.
Women voters put Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and Joe Biden in the White House. Giving women the vote was a mistake.

Women voters put Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and Joe Biden in the White House. Giving women the vote was a mistake.
What a sexist thing to say. I can't say I'm surprised based on your apparent political leanings.

It's the hormones.
It's not a put down. It's just a fact. 'Science' is what dems supposedly love. Women vote based on emotion. Not that some men don't. But emotion is tops for women. Not facts. Not reality.

You are going to need the female vote. The majority of people are pro-choice. Best of luck in November, you are going to need it.
I don’t need any votes, dumbass. I am pro-choice, btw. That doesn’t change the fact that you liberals are illogical shitstains.

I don’t need any votes, dumbass. I am pro-choice, btw. That doesn’t change the fact that you liberals are illogical shitstains.
I get being pro choice but, were you okay with people being fired for not getting the retarded covid vaccine?

Calling names is a sign of intellectual immaturity. What you said doesn't change the fact you need the female vote and that the majority of people are pro-choice. I will also wish you the best in the election as you unfortunately seem angry. Feel better

Like tied up in a basement or something?

Only consensually ...

screen-shot-2020-04-20-at-9-45-16-am-1587390387.png

Forum List

Back