Republicans Increasingly Reveal They Barely Know Where Babies Come From

Do not hit the disagree button without a response. That is an admission of defeat and gets ignore from me. Iā€™ll give you another chance to explain your disagreement.
Excuse me? You telling me what to do in here? Now that is funny.

Again my question was this.

Do republicans think limiting women's reproductive choices is a winning issue for them?

Normally people if they wanted to respond would do so with a yes or no and a brief explanation as to why they believe that.

Excuse me? You telling me what to do in here? Now that is funny.

Again my question was this.

Do republicans think limiting women's reproductive choices is a winning issue for them?

Normally people if they wanted to respond would do so with a yes or no and a brief explanation as to why they believe that.
A womanā€™s reproductive choice occurs at copulation. A resulting fertilization becomes a concern for both her and the father and, as some see it, the embryo/fetus/baby.
Just because democrats promote the idea that choice is a ā€˜womanā€™s onlyā€™ beyond fertilization doesnā€™t make it real, right or logical. Itā€™s total propaganda and political pandering.
Where do republicans prevent women from having sex, the actual point of ā€˜choiceā€™?

At least four features of IVF face scrutiny and possible restriction in the face of growing embryo protection regulation ā€“ embryo discard, embryo cryopreservation, preimplantation genetic testing (PGT), and selective reduction of multiple pregnancy. While selective reduction is vanishingly rare, the other three are routinely performed in IVF cycles. Patients direct discard of their embryos for a variety of reasons, including the discovery of genetic anomalies via PGT, or the completion of their family from prior successful cycles. Since restrictive abortion laws require a nexus between the destruction of ā€œunborn lifeā€ and some threat to the pregnant womanā€™s life or health, embryo destruction done to avoid birth of an unhealthy child or to manage the size of oneā€™s family would not meet these narrow exceptions. Currently, routine IVF embryo discard is shielded from capture in abortion regulation by the lawsā€™ focus on The Impact of Dobbs on Assisted Reproductive Technologies: Does It Matter Where Life Begins? - Bill of Health
I respect your knowledge on this subject. I am all for the courts not clomping their way into "regulating IVF". Ugh. It has absolutely nothing to do with the seemingly endless debate on "abortion rights". It is a very expensive process and the couples who sign up for IVF are very committed and have the resources to have and raise a child. We need as many of those types of families as possible and they should not be hindered by the courts in any way.

A womanā€™s reproductive choice occurs at copulation. A resulting fertilization becomes a concern for both her and the father and, as some see it, the embryo/fetus/baby.
Just because democrats promote the idea that choice is a ā€˜womanā€™s onlyā€™ beyond fertilization doesnā€™t make it real, right or logical. Itā€™s total propaganda and political pandering.
Where do republicans prevent women from having sex, the actual point of ā€˜choiceā€™?
They aren't arguing that republicans are preventing them from having sex. I have no idea why you keep saying this. They argue that their decisions in regards to when, how, and if to have children is between them and their doctor. It's really none of your business.

They aren't arguing that republicans are preventing them from having sex. I have no idea why you keep saying this. They argue that their decisions in regards to when, how, and if to have children is between them and their doctor. It's really none of your business.
It is our business, that's why we put our people on the Supreme Court.

Iā€™m not telling you what do. Iā€™m telling you what Iā€™ll do to avoid having my time wasted by those who reject discussion.
I didn't reject the discussion, I disagreed with your response which I can do.

If those frozen children weren't so pitifully small, the extras could be thawed out and sold as caviar.

Nah. Moral applies to everyone but every single fucking democrat.
So morality doesn't apply to democrats? You are saying they can do whatever they please?

That sure sounds like old don if you ask me.

Forum List

Back