Republicans in key states want to change the rules to make it easier for them to win"

Congressional districts dominated by black voters give us black democraps that believe Guam will tip over if too many US military assets and people go there to defend the Pacific from China.

Also, it gives us black democraps that believe NASA put man on Mars and that the rovers should see the US flag left behind decades ago.

Yeah.....democraps are sooooooooo educated.

Uh the Democraps dominate the Congressional membership from wv, you stupid shit.

Robert KKK Byrd was a wv democrap.

Shit stains like you brag about white kids in MD and VA that live in military families and Fed Govt employees raising the test scores in those states, while you ignore the blacks in VA Beach, DC, Baltimore, etc dragging down the test scores in between robbing and killing each other.

Why don't you show us the test scores of Harlem, Watts, etc.....

Maryland and Virginia benefit from the Federal govt and many military bases feeding their economies, you stupid shit.

West Virginia has been dominated by white trash democraps like you for decades, you stupid shit. :badgrin:

Kentucky doesn't have the Federal Govt feeding it money like VA and MD.

If you are going to claim democrap voters are smarter, then you need to show us how all the blacks in the northern ghettos and deep south are soooooooo educated. The same blacks that stand in line in Detroit to get "obama money" or rioted in Philly last week over section 8 housing applications.

Tell me about all those white people in the south rioting, asswipe....or shooting each other over clothes colors and a street corner.

Tell us about all those educated black voters.....or the hispanic voters that can't speaka English.

Federal expenditures per dollar sent are comparable for West Virginia and Virginia as well as Kentucky and Maryland.

West Virginia hasn't voted for a Democratic president since the 90's.

Again, you fail to mention how 40% of whites vote Democrat.

I don't ignore anything. You are trying to argue something that just isn't numerically possible.

You are trying to argue that states with more republicans that are at the bottom of rankings are there due to a smaller population of democrats bringing them down. Then on the flip side, we are supposed to believe that the states at the top of the list with more democrats are there because the smaller population of republicans are pulling them up. DOES NOT ADD UP

Some of the states already do this, and what it does is it eliminates the leftist city slicker vote from nullifying the conservative rural vote.

It's no wonder the left doesn't like this. They don't like anything that threatens their death grip on power.

Electoral votes should be broken up according to vote in every state, along with a photo ID requirement.

How did that online YouGov poll work out for you?

This shouldn't be done as long as gerrymandering exists. There are more people in cities. Why should there vote count less than someone else just because they live in densely populated cities?

Asswipe....if you are going to blame the GOP for black people dragging down the edcuation and poverty rates in deep south states as well as doing most of the crimes....take a look at the lilly white states of MT, ND, SD, WY, etc that have less blacks dragging down the white population and oh the GOP owns those states.

You see idiot, you can't blame the GOP for black people living in their state ruining it, while ignoring those black people are you scum.

I don't ignore anything. You are trying to argue something that just isn't numerically possible.

You are trying to argue that states with more republicans that are at the bottom of rankings are there due to a smaller population of democrats bringing them down. Then on the flip side, we are supposed to believe that the states at the top of the list with more democrats are there because the smaller population of republicans are pulling them up. DOES NOT ADD UP

You are the one blaming black people for ruining education scores. I'm not the one who brought up race.

Asswipe....if you are going to blame the GOP for black people dragging down the edcuation and poverty rates in deep south states as well as doing most of the crimes....take a look at the lilly white states of MT, ND, SD, WY, etc that have less blacks dragging down the white population and oh the GOP owns those states.

You see idiot, you can't blame the GOP for black people living in their state ruining it, while ignoring those black people are you scum.

Asswipe.....blacks score on average worse than any other group on tests. You are so fucking stupid coming here not knowing that FACT.

So when you talk about "Alabama" being so stupid, take a look at the huge black population there because of slavery.

There are less blacks in MT....so they have higher test scores than AL. Oh, the GOP wins AL and MT.....but you still believe it is GOP voters responsible for poverty and education problems in AL compared to MT.

You are the one blaming black people for ruining education scores. I'm not the one who brought up race.

obama won by a very narrow majority. That means he is opposed by a huge number of people. I don't blame democrats for being fearful about it.

Obama 336
Romney 206

That is why Republicans want to change the rules in battleground states but not red states

Well, every state gets to choose their own method. Maine and Nebraska already allocate EC by congressional district.

But to imagine that only the states you want will switch and then it will be over is idiotic. If they start this ball rolling, it will roll right over many.

The biggest downfall will be that both parties will start shifting this around - back and forth - all over the place depending on which way the wind is blowing. And people lose even more faith in our voting systems.

Short term political advantage over long term good of the nation ... nothing new here. Unfortunately.

Here we go again. :eusa_whistle: :cuckoo:

After back-to-back presidential losses, Republicans in key states want to change the rules to make it easier for them to win.

.....GOP looks to rebound from presidential candidate Mitt Romney's Electoral College shellacking and the demographic changes that threaten the party's long-term political prospects.

So far, Republicans have only advocated for the change in states that have supported Democrats in recent elections.

GOP eyes new election laws - Yahoo! News

Democrats have proposed the same thing in the past. In particular, after the 1972 election, which popular vote wise was narrowly thin, but an electoral landslide, people were griping about the Electoral College.

Asswipe.....blacks score on average worse than any other group on tests. You are so fucking stupid coming here not knowing that FACT.

So when you talk about "Alabama" being so stupid, take a look at the huge black population there because of slavery.

There are less blacks in MT....so they have higher test scores than AL. Oh, the GOP wins AL and MT.....but you still believe it is GOP voters responsible for poverty and education problems in AL compared to MT.

I'm aware that blacks score lower on standardized tests. I never said otherwise. I just disagree with them being the main reason Republican states score lower in general than Democrat states. Looking at the list it appears to mostly be former Confederate States that have the worst education systems, some with lower black populations than their northern counterparts.

You seem to have severe anger issues. I suggest you get some help.

Shitbag...states like NY are richer than AL because AL is a rural state, not because it is a GOP state.

NYC provided a entry point for many Amercians from Europe, Europeans that built up this country. Many of them stayed in NY and NYC thus creating the economic monster of NYC which fills the coffers of NY.

The Civil War didn't help places like AL and the slaves left behind in AL didn't help the poverty rate there. The south got punished for the Civil War and many northern states thrived with help from the people in DC giving them money more than the south.

So when you want to compare NYC to Alabama today, you are a stupid fuck claiming it is because of modern day GOPer vs Democraps.

You scum trash the wealth of Wall Street but then brag about the money NY has because of Wall Street claiming Democraps are the reason for the wealth while you talk out both sides of your mouth. Meanwhile you act like black obamabots in AL and NYC that are the bottom of the barrel in everything really aren't Democraps voters.

I'm aware that blacks score lower on standardized tests. I never said otherwise. I just disagree with them being the main reason Republican states score lower in general than Democrat states. Looking at the list it appears to mostly be former Confederate States that have the worst education systems, some with lower black populations than their northern counterparts.

Last edited:
Some of the states already do this, and what it does is it eliminates the leftist city slicker vote from nullifying the conservative rural vote.

It's no wonder the left doesn't like this. They don't like anything that threatens their death grip on power.

Electoral votes should be broken up according to vote in every state, along with a photo ID requirement.

This shouldn't be done as long as gerrymandering exists. There are more people in cities. Why should there vote count less than someone else just because they live in densely populated cities?
Why should the city slicker vote completely nullify the conservative rural vote?

What you're advocating is leftist mob whim rule.

Last edited:

Why should the city slicker vote completely nullify the conservative rural vote?

1 person, 1 vote. Why should someone who lives in a rural area have their vote count more just because there are fewer of them?

Why should the city slicker vote completely nullify the conservative rural vote? What you're advocating is leftist mob whim rule

They nullify them because there are more of them. Why should a rural voter get 1.00012 votes and an urban voter get .000997?

the founders intended us to be a democracy

Shitbag...states like NY are richer than AL because AL is a rural state, not because it is a GOP state.

NYC provided a entry point for many Amercians from Europe, Europeans that built up this country. Many of them stayed in NY and NYC thus creating the economic monster of NYC which fills the coffers of NY.

The Civil War didn't help places like AL and the slaves left behind in AL didn't help the poverty rate there. The south got punished for the Civil War and many northern states thrived with help from the people in DC giving them money more than the south.

So when you want to compare NYC to Alabama today, you are a stupid fuck claiming it is because of modern day GOPer vs Democraps.

You scum trash the wealth of Wall Street but then brag about the money NY has because of Wall Street claiming Democraps are the reason for the wealth while you talk out both sides of your mouth. Meanwhile you act like black obamabots in AL and NYC that are the bottom of the barrel in everything really aren't Democraps voters.

New York became an economic powerhouse because of the Erie Canal

New York is richer than Alabama because NYC was/is a major trading area and major financial center for the US. Alabama back in the Civil War era was rural and a lot of swamp land in the southern areas, so mostly farms.

Alabama also had a lot of poor slaves left in it after the Civil War, thus behind the 8-ball beacause of their stupid slavery in the first place.

NY is not richer today because of democraps and their policies, it is pure geographics.....NY is closer to Europe than Alabama and has easier land to use than Alabama.

New York is richer than Alabama because NYC was/is a major trading area and major financial center for the US. Alabama back in the Civil War era was rural and a lot of swamp land in the southern areas, so mostly farms.

Alabama also had a lot of poor slaves left in it after the Civil War, thus behind the 8-ball beacause of their stupid slavery in the first place.

NY is not richer today because of democraps and their policies, it is pure geographics.....NY is closer to Europe than Alabama and has easier land to use than Alabama.

Now you are getting closer

New York became an economic power because the Erie Canal opened up the riches of the Great Lakes region to the world and those riches fueled the banking and financial sectors in NYC

Alabama is a backwater because it was run by racist neanderthals for 200 years

Forum List

Back