Republicans in key states want to change the rules to make it easier for them to win"

What? and change the rules the democrats implemented when they were in charged? The nerve of some people.
I must have missed that part of American history where the democrats implemented the electoral college. Please share.
Come to think of it the electoral college has been around a lot longer than the republican party, and the democratic party has been around a lot longer than the Republican party, so yes the democrats did create the electoral college. You must have been out o school that day.

Given GOP voters are more educated on things like economic policies, the Constitution, national defense, the national debt, etc....our votes should be 10x more for each GOP voter to account for our greater intelligence and to counter the voter fraud by liberal scum......

God forbid they get rid of winner take all for the electoral colleges and make every state count!

Also word to stupid, this move would help your Dimocrats the same. Texas for example that went 60-40 to Romney would have had it's electoral colleges split. The beauty of this way is candidates won't just ignore solid red and blue states and only concentrate or cater to 7-8 states! It just makes sense to do it that way!

What? and change the rules the democrats implemented when they were in charged? The nerve of some people.
I must have missed that part of American history where the democrats implemented the electoral college. Please share.
Come to think of it the electoral college has been around a lot longer than the republican party, and the democratic party has been around a lot longer than the Republican party, so yes the democrats did create the electoral college. You must have been out o school that day.

The electoral college has been around longer than both parties.

God forbid they get rid of winner take all for the electoral colleges and make every state count!

Also word to stupid, this move would help your Dimocrats the same. Texas for example that went 60-40 to Romney would have had it's electoral colleges split. The beauty of this way is candidates won't just ignore solid red and blue states and only concentrate or cater to 7-8 states! It just makes sense to do it that way!

You'd have a point if the Republicans were proposing this nationally. They are only doing so in states that Obama won.

I'd be fine with it nationally and if gerrymandering was stopped on both sides.

Given GOP voters are more educated on things like economic policies, the Constitution, national defense, the national debt, etc....our votes should be 10x more for each GOP voter to account for our greater intelligence and to counter the voter fraud by liberal scum......

As demonstrated by the quality of your posts, that is an obvious untruth. And here is the proof;

Red Blue States Comparison Map - election, education, divorce, racism, money, sports, obesity and more

Do explain how GOP controlled states are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to educational attainment.

Last edited:
They were multiple counties in PA without any Romney votes. That is a little hard to believe

No there weren't. There were multiple precincts in Philadelphia without Romney votes. Huge difference.

Excuse my inaccuracy. Thanks

Here we go again. :eusa_whistle: :cuckoo:

After back-to-back presidential losses, Republicans in key states want to change the rules to make it easier for them to win.

So far, Republicans have only advocated for the change in states that have supported Democrats in recent elections.

GOP eyes new election laws - Yahoo! News

I think your apes are higher than your IQ

I don't think you have any clue on how to debate this subject. First you spout off wrong statements and then give a personal attack when you're clearly in over your head.

Do tell us when the current rules were implemented by Democrats, great historian. You don't find it strange that the GOP only wants to do this in states that Obama won?

Nah, they don't find that strange. They thinks it is great strategy and don't know why it is taking so long to do it. Or hadn't been done before now.

They tried buying the election. That didn't work. So now they plan on stealing an election by rigging the electoral college.

Rethugs are un American pieces of shit.

Republicans, aka American conservatives, are not fans of democracy. Privilege does not like sharing the fruits of the nation. Why this is not clear to them is hard to fathom. The conservative republican would be fighting for English rule had the band of idiots in congress today existed then. No progress is ever made under a conservative president, in the past there was some progress under a republican president but that has changed.

If anyone wants to understand political conservatism, I suggest Albert O. Hirschman's brilliant 'The Rhetoric of Reaction.' "He argues that a triplet of 'rhetorical' criticisms--perversity, futility, and jeopardy--'has been unfailingly leveled' by 'reactionaries' at each major progressive reform of the past 300 years--those T. H. Marshall identified with the advancement of civil, political and social rights of citizenship...Charmingly written, this book can benefit a diverse readership." The Rhetoric of Reaction - Albert O. Hirschman - Harvard University Press.

"If conservatism is the ideology of freedom, how come they’re the ones who are always trying to take that freedom away from us, especially women and minorities? Why did they fight against the effort to end slavery, or to give women and minorities the vote, or to protect them from discrimination? Why are they still supporting efforts to disenfranchise minorities?" The Regressive Antidote - If Conservatism Is The Ideology of Freedom, I'm The Queen of England

"The present paper defends the attitude that I just expressed in my answer to the chair’s question. I have for decades harbored strongly conservative, that is, strongly small-c conservative, opinions, on many matters that are not matters of justice, and I here mount an exposition and defense of what I believe to be my widely, although perhaps not universally, shared, conservative attitude. (I do not have conservative views about matters of justice because what conservatives like me want to conserve is that which has intrinsic value, and injustice lacks intrinsic value 2 (and has, indeed, intrinsic disvalue). I shall say something in section 7 about the relationship between small-c conservatism and large-C Conservatives, many of whom are indeed devoted to conserving injustice.)" Gerald Cohen http://politicalscience.stanford.edu/sites/default/files/workshop-materials/pt_cohen.pdf

A Short History of Conservative Obstruction to Progress | Conceptual Guerilla

No nation was ever founded by a conservative for in order to do so the conservative would need to consider things larger than just their personal interests.

Strange shitbag....I don't recall the GOP supporting the KKK standing outside the voting areas with clubs to scare voters like we saw with the Black Panthers in Philly. Holder and obamination didn't push the charges against the Black Panthers for voter intimidation....why is that, asswipe???

Letting black thugs scare voters must be democracy in your fucked up mind.....hopefully you are sterile.

Republicans, aka American conservatives, are not fans of democracy. Privilege does not like sharing the fruits of the nation. Why this is not clear to them is hard to fathom. The conservative republican would be fighting for English rule had the band of idiots in congress today existed then. No progress is ever made under a conservative president, in the past there was some progress under a republican president but that has changed.

If anyone wants to understand political conservatism, I suggest Albert O. Hirschman's brilliant 'The Rhetoric of Reaction.' "He argues that a triplet of 'rhetorical' criticisms--perversity, futility, and jeopardy--'has been unfailingly leveled' by 'reactionaries' at each major progressive reform of the past 300 years--those T. H. Marshall identified with the advancement of civil, political and social rights of citizenship...Charmingly written, this book can benefit a diverse readership." The Rhetoric of Reaction - Albert O. Hirschman - Harvard University Press.

"If conservatism is the ideology of freedom, how come they’re the ones who are always trying to take that freedom away from us, especially women and minorities? Why did they fight against the effort to end slavery, or to give women and minorities the vote, or to protect them from discrimination? Why are they still supporting efforts to disenfranchise minorities?" The Regressive Antidote - If Conservatism Is The Ideology of Freedom, I'm The Queen of England

"The present paper defends the attitude that I just expressed in my answer to the chair’s question. I have for decades harbored strongly conservative, that is, strongly small-c conservative, opinions, on many matters that are not matters of justice, and I here mount an exposition and defense of what I believe to be my widely, although perhaps not universally, shared, conservative attitude. (I do not have conservative views about matters of justice because what conservatives like me want to conserve is that which has intrinsic value, and injustice lacks intrinsic value 2 (and has, indeed, intrinsic disvalue). I shall say something in section 7 about the relationship between small-c conservatism and large-C Conservatives, many of whom are indeed devoted to conserving injustice.)" Gerald Cohen http://politicalscience.stanford.edu/sites/default/files/workshop-materials/pt_cohen.pdf

A Short History of Conservative Obstruction to Progress | Conceptual Guerilla

No nation was ever founded by a conservative for in order to do so the conservative would need to consider things larger than just their personal interests.

The 10x vote was sarcasm shitbag.....but you are the typical idiot liberal voter that shows your vote shouldn't count.

As demonstrated by the quality of your posts, that is an obvious untruth. And here is the proof;

Red Blue States Comparison Map - election, education, divorce, racism, money, sports, obesity and more

Stupid fuck....you were too stupid to realize there was no attachement.

Let me guess, you are going to show us the deep south that is full of black Democrap voters.....

Do explain how GOP controlled states are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to educational attainment.

It is funny seeing liberal scum try to claim they have educated voters when they own the dumbest segments of society in black and hispanic people....also, they are the biggest criminals in this society.

Dumb criminals = Democrap voters

So using that thinking, because Bill Gates was around before Zuckerman, that means that Bill Gates must have invented the computer! What moronic logic you use!

In fact, the electoral college predates both parties, but I suppose you were ut having sex with your hound dogs while THAT was being taught!

Let me guess, you are going to show us the deep south that is full of black Democrap voters.....

There was no attachment, ding dong. It is pretty widely known that the states with better educated populations are blue states and states with poorly educated populations are red states.

Stupid fuck....states like Alabama, Mississippi, etc are full of black obamabots....you know black people living in shacks. Oh, they are soooooo smart.

Let's not forget the blacks in Miami, LA, Chicago, NYC, etc shooting each other in their ghetto.

We can then turn to the white and hispanic 18-35 age groups that get their news from MTV, BET, the comedy channel, etc.

Scum like you come here with left-wing kook websites showing off poverty, drop out rates, etc of blacks in Alabama...then claim they are white people since the white people with jobs vote for the GOP. Shut the fuck up, you piece of shit.

There was no attachment, ding dong. It is pretty widely known that the states with better educated populations are blue states and states with poorly educated populations are red states.

Stupid fuck....states like Alabama, Mississippi, etc are full of black obamabots....you know black people living in shacks. Oh, they are soooooo smart.

Let's not forget the blacks in Miami, LA, Chicago, NYC, etc shooting each other in their ghetto.

We can then turn to the white and hispanic 18-35 age groups that get their news from MTV, BET, the comedy channel, etc.

Scum like you come here with left-wing kook websites showing off poverty, drop out rates, etc of blacks in Alabama...then claim they are white people since the white people with jobs vote for the GOP. Shut the fuck up, you piece of shit.

So the point of your post is as follows?

In blue states, where Democrats outnumber Republicans, it is the Republican voters pulling up the Democrats in regards to education. In red states, where Republicans outnumber Democrats, it is the Democrat voters pulling down the Republicans in regards to education.

You can't make this stuff up folks, unless you live in an alternate reality like GoneBezerk. Very fitting name.

This obamabot can solve cancer, create cold fusion and fix the national debt.

th

Shitbag....when states like Alabama, Mississippi, etc heavy with dumb blacks end up with bad education scores......uh, take a good look at your Democrap voting base that can't pass standardized tests by blaiming it on racism.

Tests are racist to obamabots.....while Asian kids 1 generation removed from their native tongue can pass those tests in their sleep.:badgrin:

Are you going to deny the black vote is mostly Democrap???? Are you going to deny blacks are the bottom of this country in intelligence but at the top for crimes?

So the point of your post is as follows?

In blue states, where Democrats outnumber Republicans, it is the Republican voters pulling up the Democrats in regards to education. In red states, where Republicans outnumber Democrats, it is the Democrat voters pulling down the Republicans in regards to education.

You can't make this stuff up folks, unless you live in an alternate reality like GoneBezerk. Very fitting name.

Forum List

Back