Republicans, I have a feeling...

You people have been told the FACTS over and over

You dont care about the facts

You just dont want these people to vote so you can win the election

SO, who are the disenfranchised by requiring ID?

People who don't have ID's.

People who don't normally carry their ID's with them.

People who might have been in a hurry that morning and left their wallet at home.

:lmao:

So irresponsible folks or folks who have yet to make it to the 20th century. What percent of pwoplw are we talking here?

Probably a greater percentage than people who are actualy committing fraud.

Again, how many valid voters are you willing to block to get the one guy who might be cheating?

Or is that the goal all along?

People who don't have ID's.

People who don't normally carry their ID's with them.

People who might have been in a hurry that morning and left their wallet at home.

So irresponsible folks or folks who have yet to make it to the 20th century. What percent of pwoplw are we talking here?

Again, how many valid voters are you willing to block to get the one guy who might be cheating?

According to the law, a voter must have ID to be a valid voter.

Failure.

Failure.

Not really, but keep telling yourself that.

Now go away, the grown ups are talking here.

most of you have good intentions when it comes to this voter fraud issue. I dont think many of you truly want to suppress any American voter.

However, In my eyes, I have to say this current push to require a voter ID is just silly. * * * *

And I'll say again that there is not ONE single coherent, rational, logical, honest or persuasive line of argument AGAINST voter I.D. laws.

Not one.

Even ONE bogus voter undermines the value of the votes of every other voter.

We need to make voter I.D. something that goes back further in the process. The REGISTRATION process should require clear and provable identification so that, later, when that registered voter goes to vote, election officials can determine quickly and accurately whether or not the person trying to vote IS that registered voter.

ANY opposition to this is just a plea for the "right" of manipulative scum bags to commit election fraud.

No. We need solid voter I.D. laws so that we are not confronted with questions about whether the President (ala Kennedy in 1960) had gotten elected based on the nefarious work of voter fraud -- even just in one city.

Why go to the expense, and inconvenience so many people - to the point of disenfranchising a large number - when there is no justifiable reason.
If the incidence of fraud is already so low, do you think that an ID system will lower it much more?

Furthermore, the stated intention of the ID law in one state at least is sinister.

Failure.

Not really, but keep telling yourself that.

Now go away, the grown ups are talking here.

Small town, tight local elections.

Supporters for one candidate decide to go to the local orphanage and pay each of the 9 year olds $10 to hop in the van and come down to the voting booth and support their candidate.

Should these voters be 'disenfranchised'?

most of you have good intentions when it comes to this voter fraud issue. I dont think many of you truly want to suppress any American voter.

However, In my eyes, I have to say this current push to require a voter ID is just silly. * * * *

And I'll say again that there is not ONE single coherent, rational, logical, honest or persuasive line of argument AGAINST voter I.D. laws.

Not one.

We need to make voter I.D. something that goes back further in the process. The REGISTRATION process should require clear and provable identification so that, later, when that registered voter goes to vote, election officials can determine quickly and accurately whether or not the person trying to vote IS that registered voter.

ANY opposition to this is just a plea for the "right" of manipulative scum bags to commit election fraud.

No. We need solid voter I.D. laws so that we are not confronted with questions about whether the President (ala Kennedy in 1960) had gotten elected based on the nefarious work of voter fraud -- even just in one city.

Why go to the expense, and inconvenience so many people - to the point of disenfranchising a large number - when there is no justifiable reason.
If the incidence of fraud is already so low, do you think that an ID system will lower it much more?

Furthermore, the stated intention of the ID law in one state at least is sinister.

Should an 8 year old be permitted to vote?

Well, I certainly can't top that argument.
Well presented my good sir, and might I say...touche!!!

Should a 5 year old be able to cast a vote that decides an election?

I think you've got a couple of years before you have to worry about that.

To quote you back..."LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

Should a 15 year old be permitted to vote?

Why are you ducking the simple, direct question?

they want to waste government money in a claim to correct a problem that hass been PROVEN not to exsist.

in so doing they will distory the rights of Americans.

yet they persist?

There is no doubt what they want.

they want to keep Americans from voting so they can win elections.

PERIOD

its set in stone.

they are traitors to America

Not one.

First off, there are lots of reasons to believe that the incidence of voter fraud is FAR from "low." We have seen numerous examples in many locations of more people voting than are even registered.

It is an abomination to our system.

Do we or do we NOT agree with the principle of one man one vote?

Well, if we DO, then we MUST do whatever we can to make sure that nobody gets MORE than one vote. And when the Dims so regularly bring out their dead to vote, etc., the effect is to give THEM a shit-load of extra votes. And every time they get an extra illegal vote counted, MY vote gets more and more diluted. The candidate I prefer -- the one with the majority of vote from lawful voters -- can end up losing because the shithead voter fraud felons are too busy committing voter fraud to allow my vote to count for what it's worth.

The "argument" that the incidence of voter fraud is so low that this voter I.D. law is an unnecessary burden is akin to saying, the crime rate has dropped sufficiently in the big city so that we really don't need to require felons on probation to report to their probation officers.

Small town, tight local elections.

Supporters for one candidate decide to go to the local orphanage and pay each of the 9 year olds $10 to hop in the van and come down to the voting booth and support their candidate.

Should these voters be 'disenfranchised'?

DId anyone ever explain the notion of "common sense" to you?

Is it common sense that a 14 year old should not be permitted to vote, then?

Well, I certainly can't top that argument.
Well presented my good sir, and might I say...touche!!!

"Well, I certainly can't top that argument."

That's painfully obvious. :eusa_whistle:

you cant even top a goat goatless boy

The TderpM goatless boy meme (a reference which is about as unclear as the majority of her other so-called "thoughts") is getting a heavy workout.

TderpM seems to imagine that she is actually saying something.

Last edited:
bullshot

lies

crap

stupidity.

You have NO proof of any wrong doing.

you ignore all the studies from everywhere that says its NOT A PROBLEM

Forum List

Back