Republicans, I have a feeling...

Not sure why you keep moving the goalposts...

Oh, that's right, because your main argument holds no water.

The 'main' argument is that voters should be required to identify themselves as meeting eligibility requirements to vote.

Why do you refuse to answer such a simple, direct question?

Let's try it again.

Should a 13 year old be permitted to cast a vote?

Becaue that's not what the problem is, and you know it.

The problem is, poor people are voting to redistribute wealth... please don't pretend this is about anything else.

This isn't about massive amounts of vote fraud, or a hoard of 13 year olds showing up a polling place (where they wouldn't be on the voting rolls, anyway).

Should a 13 year old be permitted to cast a vote, or not?

that is your last shred of decency rotting away you smell.

Im not surprised you like the smell

yawn, guy, your needle is stuck....

I love the smell of toasted Libtard in the morning!

LOL

Frankly, you never made your main point, so you went into a bunch of pointless hypotheticals.

Fact- there's no evidence of widespread voter fraud. Bush tried for five years and couldn't find it any more than he found weapons of mass destruction.

Oh, wait, you probalby think those are real, too.

Hey, I think I found one of your fraudulent voters..

Smalfut.jpg

yawn, guy, your needle is stuck....

I love the smell of toasted Libtard in the morning!

LOL

Frankly, you never made your main point, so you went into a bunch of pointless hypotheticals.

Fact- there's no evidence of widespread voter fraud. Bush tried for five years and couldn't find it any more than he found weapons of mass destruction.

Oh, wait, you probalby think those are real, too.

Hey, I think I found one of your fraudulent voters..

Smalfut.jpg

you don't believe we should have and enforce minimum eligibility requirement to vote, such as age and citizenship.

Fortunately, almost nobody agrees with you.

you don't believe we should have and enforce minimum eligibility requirement to vote, such as age and citizenship.

That's not what your goal is, and you know it.

The goal is to prevent illegals from voting. I think everyone knows that.

You don't believe we should have and enforce minimum eligibility requirements to vote which would prevent this.

We get it.

Fortunately, few agree with you, because it is a position taken out of ignorance and lack of logic.

People who don't have ID's.

People who don't normally carry their ID's with them.

People who might have been in a hurry that morning and left their wallet at home.

:lmao:

So irresponsible folks or folks who have yet to make it to the 20th century. What percent of pwoplw are we talking here?

Probably a greater percentage than people who are actualy committing fraud.

Again, how many valid voters are you willing to block to get the one guy who might be cheating?

Or is that the goal all along?

I don't think it blocks voters at all. It simply means they need to go get a valid photo ID. This should not be a problem for anyone of voting eligibility. I'd like to see a true number on how many people do not have, and can not gain access to a phot o ID of voting eligibility.

The argument against this law proposal is incredibly flimsy. That's why I find the hysterics really pointless. "Well, voters didn't need them before to vote."

OK. Welcome to life in the nanny state. There are very few areas in lafe where someone doesn't needa ID ofr one purpose or another. And I dont see this as any more of a deterrent of someone of legal drinking age needing ID, than someone of voting eligibility of needing one. It's just an honest measure.

I saw the 21 million without an ID survey and it really seems inflated when you look into it.

most of you have good intentions when it comes to this voter fraud issue. I dont think many of you truly want to suppress any American voter.

However, In my eyes, I have to say this current push to require a voter ID is just silly.

First off, there are no massive accounts of voter fraud to speak of. In a system such as our, anomalies will occur from time to time. I just dont think this is the best way to deal with voter fraud. If voter fraud is even truly a issue hampering our elections.

I spend a lot of time over seas, mainly on Ascension Island, Antigua, Grand Bahama and many other islands. My time over seas is work related. My concern is for my friends who live at these USAF bases over seas and return home to vote. How can they have the time to get a ID say if there's is no longer valid. I just dont see how these laws help. god forbid if any of my friends return home and hove this issue. what a heart breaker.

Speaking from experience, a know about two dozen people who flew home just to vote in 2008, a day before the election and then flew back to work. Shame if any of these people get shafted by these new laws. I see that as extremely unAmerican.

well moron if your friends on ascension island, antiqua, grand bahama don't have a passport they won't be coming home to vote. try again asshole.

Making it more difficult to vote is how Republicans win elections

Making it more easy for illegals, felons, parasites and travel voters to vote is how democrats hope to win elections. These are the "disenfranchised" by such measures.

The silly dupes/haters may believe all that Pub propaganda, but Mega rich Pubs and everyone else sees it as it is, a cynical power play. It should at least be put off until 2016 to give people time to adjust. There is NO actual problem this addresses. Total Pubcrappe, another disgrace.

Personally I believe the DEMS are wrong on this issue.

My ONLY complaint about demanding voter ID is that there is no evidence that anybody is advancing any plan to make those voter IDs easily accessible to people.

I KNOW that for many people, at least hereabouts, getting any kind of picture ID can be a real pain in one's ass.

Getting an offical state ID here means that citizens have to travel at least 40 miles and spend a number of hours waiting for that ID to be created. Additionally, the paperwork that many people need to get that ID is often beyond their grasp, too.

So, while I support voter ID in principle, I can not support that law UNTIL every citizen can get those IDs without having to leave their congressional DISTRICT to get it.

Oh please. You need an ID to buy cigs. It is a modest requirement to protect our election process from wouldbe corruption of the Democrats.

Most Americans are not slaves to tobacco.

That's not what your goal is, and you know it.

The goal is to prevent illegals from voting. I think everyone knows that.

You don't believe we should have and enforce minimum eligibility requirements to vote which would prevent this.

We get it.

Fortunately, few agree with you, because it is a position taken out of ignorance and lack of logic.

The goal is to keep poor people from voting. We get that. Everyone knows that.

And the courts will strike these laws down...

Forum List

Back