Republicans, I have a feeling...

You are tired of having it thrown in your face, and having absolute no counter argument to your pathetic hypocrisy, I reckon.

No, it's j ust like m ost of your arguments, stupid, baseless and based on appealling to negative emotions.

Didn't you just accuse conservatives of 'destroying the middle class' to start this exchange?

Got appeal to negative emotions, troll?

LOL

Yawnnnnn.... sorry, did you say something relevent? didn't think so.

most of you have good intentions when it comes to this voter fraud issue. I dont think many of you truly want to suppress any American voter.

However, In my eyes, I have to say this current push to require a voter ID is just silly. * * * *

And I'll say again that there is not ONE single coherent, rational, logical, honest or persuasive line of argument AGAINST voter I.D. laws.

Not one.

Even ONE bogus voter undermines the value of the votes of every other voter.

We need to make voter I.D. something that goes back further in the process. The REGISTRATION process should require clear and provable identification so that, later, when that registered voter goes to vote, election officials can determine quickly and accurately whether or not the person trying to vote IS that registered voter.

ANY opposition to this is just a plea for the "right" of manipulative scum bags to commit election fraud.

No. We need solid voter I.D. laws so that we are not confronted with questions about whether the President (ala Kennedy in 1960) had gotten elected based on the nefarious work of voter fraud -- even just in one city.

In the end, it doesn't matter what the arguments are now.
The lawmakers in Pennsylvania at least have admitted that there's no issue with voter fraud (as do all sorts of other studies around the country) and, further, have admitted that the purpose of the law is to deliver the state to the GOP.

Case closed really...I don't see how anyone can accept those sorts of cynical and blatant political manoevures.

"The lawmakers in Pennsylvania at least have admitted that there's no issue with voter fraud..."

Yeah, okay, right! If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it does it make a sound? Surely you can muster a better point than that because in essence that's what you're saying. Since there is little fraud why bother. Who defines little fraud and what constitutes, little?

Yep, that's pretty much what I'm saying..

These laws have been rushed through right before an election and there is NOT TIME for all these people to get the required IDs by election day.

That is what the republican party wants.

they want people not to vote because they win elections when fewer people vote.

Its all about winning and nothing about clean elections

[

Fail. Elections and issues are often decided by a few votes, particularly local ones.

Your appeal to permit dishonest elections is rather disgusting, but, then again, you are a Liberal and little is expected from you.

Again, how many valid voters are you willing to disenfranchise to get the one guy who might be casting a vote illegally?

Or is that the goal?

That is like asking how many beer drinkers are we willing to disenfranchised if they don't want to get an ID.

Let me ask you this.

Should a 9 year old be able to vote?

these people have been shown the studies OVER and OVER.

THEY DONT WANT THESE PEOPLE TO BE ALLOWED TO VOTE

In the end, it doesn't matter what the arguments are now.
The lawmakers in Pennsylvania at least have admitted that there's no issue with voter fraud (as do all sorts of other studies around the country) and, further, have admitted that the purpose of the law is to deliver the state to the GOP.

Case closed really...I don't see how anyone can accept those sorts of cynical and blatant political manoevures.

"The lawmakers in Pennsylvania at least have admitted that there's no issue with voter fraud..."

Yeah, okay, right! If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it does it make a sound? Surely you can muster a better point than that because in essence that's what you're saying. Since there is little fraud why bother. Who defines little fraud and what constitutes, little?

Deep...NOT! more like FAIL!

The republican party peopel here at this site and every other one I have been at are not interested in Americans voting.

They only want republicans to be able to vote..

they would make it law if they could

[

Fail. Elections and issues are often decided by a few votes, particularly local ones.

Your appeal to permit dishonest elections is rather disgusting, but, then again, you are a Liberal and little is expected from you.

Again, how many valid voters are you willing to disenfranchise to get the one guy who might be casting a vote illegally?

Or is that the goal?

That is like asking how many beer drinkers are we willing to disenfranchised if they don't want to get an ID.

Let me ask you this.

Alcohol consumption isn't a constitutional right.

Voting is.

Argument fail.

They hate democracy and want a republican permanent majority and will CHEAT and STEAL to get it

Or is that the goal?

Let me ask you this.

Alcohol consumption isn't a constitutional right.

Voting is.

Argument fail.

An 8 year old should be able to vote, then?

This is what this country is up against.

a population of Americans who are completely unAmerican

They dont believe in the experiment the founders left us.

they want a dicatorship by the wealthy

They want to crawl back into a dark hole they imagine exsisted in the past and they want to pretend they have freedom.

they hate real freeom

Deep...NOT! more like FAIL!

Well, I certainly can't top that argument.
Well presented my good sir, and might I say...touche!!!

Forum List

Back