Republicans, how will you attract moderates?

I see you don’t read any posts here.

Find me one post of someone on this forum that wants an open border with no control whatsoever.
You mean all the Libs who says anyone who approaches our borders should get asylum?
You mean all the Libs here who say only the Undocumented Immigrants will pick the fruits and vegetables?
You mean all the Libs here who need Undocumented Brown Immigrants to work in fast food joints?
Sometimes I question your ability to connect dots.

Yes, please show me some post of people saying any of those things.

Thanks!
I always bookmark everyone’s posts.

So, you are just making shit up again!

Thanks!
You claim to be an analyst?

Find me one post of someone on this forum that wants an open border with no control whatsoever.
You mean all the Libs who says anyone who approaches our borders should get asylum?
You mean all the Libs here who say only the Undocumented Immigrants will pick the fruits and vegetables?
You mean all the Libs here who need Undocumented Brown Immigrants to work in fast food joints?

Thanks!

Thanks!

I do not claim to be, I am. you make up shit that people say and then use it to connect dots to other made up things.

Nobody that I have seen on this board has said that anyone who approaches our borders should get asylum.

Nobody that I have seen on this board has said only the Undocumented Immigrants will pick the fruits and vegetables.

Now, if I have missed those post feel free to link to them and then we can talk.

Republicans were wiped out in California.
Democrats now control all branches of government in New York.
Suburbs in general rejected Republicans.

What should your party do in order to become a larger tent and avoid losing the House again in 2020 to prevent another blue wave?

The Democratic Party is based on hate and fear and extremism and stealing and lying.
There are no moderate Democrats.
When the Democrats get control their corruption goes out of control.
They loot the taxpayers and then they raise the taxes and then they bankrupt the government.
The mainstream middle class Voters are fleeing the Democrat states.
It's not just the Democrats.

I get your frustration, but look at it from the other side. The Republican Party's "social conservatives" (Jesus Nazis) are a powerful group of fear-mongering extremists who what to codify protestant notions of Christianity. That is not an unreasonable belief either.

Both have their problems, and they start with neither party being principled in liberty first.

Maybe if the Republicans would make opposition to Dave Duke, the KKK and the Nazis the focus point of their political rhetoric?

Organize a huge anti-klan rally, have President Trump tweet at least a couple time a week about what a piece of crap Mr. Duke is, might work out to attract moderates?

What should your party do in order to become a larger tent and avoid losing the House again in 2020 to prevent another blue wave?

The Democratic Party is based on hate and fear and extremism and stealing and lying.
There are no moderate Democrats.
When the Democrats get control their corruption goes out of control.
They loot the taxpayers and then they raise the taxes and then they bankrupt the government.
The mainstream middle class Voters are fleeing the Democrat states.
It's not just the Democrats.

I get your frustration, but look at it from the other side. The Republican Party's "social conservatives" (Jesus Nazis) are a powerful group of fear-mongering extremists who what to codify protestant notions of Christianity. That is not an unreasonable belief either.

Both have their problems, and they start with neither party being principled in liberty first.

In a way you are right.
There is a deep current of anti-wasp bigotry that runs through the heart of the left.

I believe you omitted 48 states from your evaluation.
Maine had a blue sweep as well.

Thanks!

Thanks!

I do not claim to be, I am. you make up shit that people say and then use it to connect dots to other made up things.

Nobody that I have seen on this board has said that anyone who approaches our borders should get asylum.

Nobody that I have seen on this board has said only the Undocumented Immigrants will pick the fruits and vegetables.

Now, if I have missed those post feel free to link to them and then we can talk.
So you support closing down the border by any means necessary? Yes or no?

Maybe if the Republicans would make opposition to Dave Duke, the KKK and the Nazis the focus point of their political rhetoric?

Organize a huge anti-klan rally, have President Trump tweet at least a couple time a week about what a piece of crap Mr. Duke is, might work out to attract moderates?
Why even give those assholes any attention? That's all they are after, and that type of rally would give those moronic attention whores exactly what they are after.

It is better to ignore them.

It would also help if the other side would not be constantly trying to associate millions of non-racists with this handful of extremists. In so doing, the other side has effectively made such a demonstration even necessary.

I would propose a compromise. Democrats agree to stop trying to falsely and maliciously associate all Republicans with David Duke and the KKK, which is doing nothing but giving those racist attention whores the very thing they seek. Republican agree to hold a huge anti-klan rally.

Deal?

The GOP was not going to win in CA. So what you Progs would realize if you were rational is that the nightmare situations in CA are what uncontrolled Progressivism creates:

- Repetitive wildfire due to incompetent land management.
- Water shortages due to incompetent water management.
- Gridlock traffic jams because the gas taxes and bridge tolls collected for transportation purposes are diverted to pork projects and obscene employee pensions.
- Illegal immigrants raping and killing people.
- Homeless tent cities all over urban areas.
- Cratering school system which graduates illiterates.

Instead of dealing with these issues, our "elites" ban plastic straws and promote electric scooters to mow down pedestrians. People outside of CA see this, and are not going to want their states to head in this direction. That's why most counties in the U.S. are red.

Thanks!

Thanks!

I am the guy that for the last 1.5 years on this forum has been saying we need to pull troops out of Europe and station them on our border to defend this nation for a change...so yeah I do, well with the exception of a stupid and unneeded wall. We do not need to be wasting more money we do not have.

In a way you are right.
There is a deep current of anti-wasp bigotry that runs through the heart of the left.
Make the independents feel like they can trust the GOP to not let the Theocrats run the legislative and executive agenda and you have a much bigger tent that can focus on ending the infestation of communism preying on the Democrat Party.

:dunno:

Moderates are people with no conviction or firmly held beliefs. They're like water in your gas tank.

I believe you omitted 48 states from your evaluation.
Maine had a blue sweep as well.
Indeependent knew that, but pretended not to.

I am the guy that for the last 1.5 years on this forum has been saying we need to pull troops out of Europe and station them on our border to defend this nation for a change...so yeah I do, well with the exception of a stupid and unneeded wall. We do not need to be wasting more money we do not have.
I will gladly trade a wall for troops out of Europe. That would he a huge win.

Time to stop being the WORLD POLICE--America, FUCK YEAH!!! (so, lick my butt and suck on my ba...America, FUCK YEAH!!!)

Thanks!

The wall will cost less than we are forced to spend supporting illegals, educating, illegal. Hospitalizing illegals, providing illegals with libtard lawyers! Build the wall, militarize it! Put Barbed wire that is electrified on top of it and cut off all taxpayer funded welfare for illegals! Let’s stop dicking around as we have for decades and secure the damn nation.

The wall will cost less than we are forced to spend supporting illegals, educating, illegal. Hospitalizing illegals, providing illegals with libtard lawyers! Build the wall, militarize it! Put Barbed wire that is electrified on top of it and cut off all taxpayer funded welfare for illegals! Let’s stop dicking around as we have for decades and secure the damn nation.
I don't know, man. Troops pulled from Europe (end of America, Fuck Yeah!!) AND we get to control the border with armed military?

There is nothing more win/win than that shit right there!!!

DO IT!!!

I will gladly trade a wall for troops out of Europe. That would he a huge win.

Time to stop being the WORLD POLICE--America, FUCK YEAH!!! (so, lick my butt and suck on my ba...America, FUCK YEAH!!!)

It saves money instead of spending more money and it is more efficient.

Moderates are people with no conviction or firmly held beliefs. They're like water in your gas tank.
Moderates are the sane ones. Remember when conservatives didn’t like deficits? Now they applaud them. Partisans put party above all else.

LOL @ blue wave. Truth is the republican party is far and away more moderate than the LEFT.

Thanks!

The wall is unnecessary, our military can defend this nation without a medieval era wall.

The problem with the wall costing less than all that is once the wall is built we still have 20 million that we are paying for, so one is not replacing the other.

Forum List

Back