“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Trump to be a 1-term President"

Do you agree that this should be the goal of the Democratic leader?

• Yes, and I'm a Democrat/liberal.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • No, and I'm a Democrat/liberal

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yes, and I'm a Republican/conservative

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • No, and I'm a Republican/conservative

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Yes, and I'm an Independent/moderate

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, and I'm an Independent/moderate

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Remember when EVERY USMB Republican and self-professed conservative, to a person, were rooting for and agreeing with Mitch's statement...

The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.

Do they agree that the Democratic leader should have that same goal towards Trump now?

Why/why not?

“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Trump to be a 1-term President"

We, who? Deep State, Soros&Co and all their brainwashed puppets? And the only way to achieve that is to cheat.

upload_2018-11-14_8-54-24.png

Remember when EVERY USMB Republican and self-professed conservative, to a person, were rooting for and agreeing with Mitch's statement...

The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.

Do they agree that the Democratic leader should have that same goal towards Trump now?

Why/why not?

Of course, moron......when has a bought and paid for political party ever "stood down" because the other bought and paid for opponent was the CEO of USA.INC?

The most important thing is to destroy Orange man?

Guess what, you destroy Orange man and our problems don't magically go away dolt.

Why/why not?

I’d agree as a conservative if he could be replaced with Nikki Haley. As a conservative I will be forced (again) to vote for the orange clown against any nominee from the Dems for one simple reason- The Supreme Court.

Why/why not?
I think that should be everyone's goal right now.

I'm a voluntaryist and I think the most important thing we want to achieve is to end the Fed.

That's it. I don't want anything else. I'm only asking for one thing. Give me that one little thing and you'll never from me again, I'd probably just post in the keep a word delete a word thread all the time.

The goal of either party should be to formulate policy to benefit American citizens, and not warfare with the other party.

This is the reason I am neither a democrat nor a republican.

Nah. The single most important thing we want to achieve is Trump as a two term President.

If the next six years is anything like the debacle that has just been the last 5 days, we're screwed.

Five days of fury: Inside Trump’s Paris temper, election woes and staff upheaval

Roger Stone is going to be indicted, he's talking to Mueller.

Little Donnie is going to be indicted, too.

The Dems are coming to the table with about 100 subpoenas.

He fucking needs to pack up and go back to shystering real estate in Queens.

Why/why not?
I think that should be everyone's goal right now.
For the sake of our country. Yes.

Nah. The single most important thing we want to achieve is Trump as a two term President.

If the next six years is anything like the debacle that has just been the last 5 days, we're screwed.

Five days of fury: Inside Trump’s Paris temper, election woes and staff upheaval

Roger Stone is going to be indicted, he's talking to Mueller.

Little Donnie is going to be indicted, too.

The Dems are coming to the table with about 100 subpoenas.

He fucking needs to pack up and go back to shystering real estate in Queens.

Nah. They will spend their time spinning their wheels investigating what's already being investigated or has been investigated.

They will show all the voters how ineffectual and foolish they are.

Enjoy.

The economy is booming. Inflation is low. Employment is at historic highs, even for Blacks, and Hispanics. Oil/Energy is cheap. We have less threat from N. Korea. Iran is afraid of us again. Our trade deals are improving, or should soon be improving. Taxes are lower. Regulation is lessening. Why would anyone want to mess with that?

Of course the goal of the party that does not control the Presidency is to get it back as quick as they can. I recall when the right wanted this with Obama the left called it racist I suspect that won’t be the case now.

Why/why not?

I think it is wrong for either party to make this their goal. The single most important thing should be doing what is best for the country.

Who will replace him, the dimshit party is going to be in jail after the real investigation starts. Treason, Conspiracy, Obstruction of justice, Sedition, conspiracy to violate the riot act, >>>>>>>>>>>. And then there is the dnc server to examine after all it is recorded in VA’s super vault and the NEW DOJ can get it all. Then when the new house majority and most of their friends are in jail 2020 will be between the Libertarian, TRUMP, the Green Party, and the dog catcher.

Who will replace him, the dimshit party is going to be in jail after the real investigation starts. Treason, Conspiracy, Obstruction of justice, Sedition, conspiracy to violate the riot act, >>>>>>>>>>>. And then there is the dnc server to examine after all it is recorded in VA’s super vault and the NEW DOJ can get it all. Then when the new house majority and most of their friends are in jail 2020 will be between the Libertarian, TRUMP, the Green Party, and the dog catcher.

6e9a6a673710b0d8411db4c81937e2a3.jpg

Forum List

Back