Republicans, how will you attract moderates?

Republicans were wiped out in California.
Democrats now control all branches of government in New York.
Suburbs in general rejected Republicans.

What should your party do in order to become a larger tent and avoid losing the House again in 2020 to prevent another blue wave?
--------------------------------------------- don't want any moderates Ted .

What should your party do in order to become a larger tent and avoid losing the House again in 2020 to prevent another blue wave?

Blue wave???

View attachment 228672

Anyone that is just right of center of Mao-Tse Tung and Karl Marx are what leftards call "moderates". Progressivism is just another term for communism. All about the collective. Only dumb commie fucks want an open border.View attachment 228672
Nobody wants an open border. Why do you persist in that lie?
I see you don’t read any posts here.

Find me one post of someone on this forum that wants an open border with no control whatsoever.

Blue wave???

View attachment 228672

Anyone that is just right of center of Mao-Tse Tung and Karl Marx are what leftards call "moderates". Progressivism is just another term for communism. All about the collective. Only dumb commie fucks want an open border.View attachment 228672
The lie is your denial. Otherwise you would support efforts to seal the border not thwart them asswipe!

Blue wave???

View attachment 228672

You are a lying sack of shit.

The premise of your question is all wrong. The new Trumpist Republican party, or the Trumplican party as it should be known, does not want moderates. It wants extremists or those that will not deviate from the party line. They want all moderates expelled. They have a you are either for us or against us mentality.

Your question is therefore a nonstarter to the new Trumplican.
---------------------------- agree , at least in my case . But its not the TRUMP Party line , its just the way that I think JLaw .

When looking at the map posted by the R's, which is mostly red, I'm sure they'll find a solution. Since their leadership lacks a moral compass we can expect ballots mailed in by cows, steers, bison, elk, and other assorted four legged residents which out number people in all that sea of red.

Democrat want AMNESTY for illegal aliens. Therefore there is no penalty for coming here illegally which incentivizes people to come here without fear. That equates to OPEN BORDERS.

Blue wave???

View attachment 228672

Find me one post of someone on this forum that wants an open border with no control whatsoever.
You mean all the Libs who says anyone who approaches our borders should get asylum?
You mean all the Libs here who say only the Undocumented Immigrants will pick the fruits and vegetables?
You mean all the Libs here who need Undocumented Brown Immigrants to work in fast food joints?
Sometimes I question your ability to connect dots.

Good point! Republicans were wiped out in California! Since then California has become a shithole!
New York will probably not fare any better

Suburbs love Republicans. Urban shitholes love DemonRats!

Suburbs voted heavily for the Democrats last week.

Analysis | These 5 charts explain who voted how in the 2018 midterm election

A553C8ED-1F24-496F-A650-6058EF098DE1.jpeg

Last edited:

I believe you omitted 48 states from your evaluation.
Those were just two examples. Mia Love and Curbelo are not from NY or CA and they lost their seats too.

Blue wave???

View attachment 228672

You mean all the Libs who says anyone who approaches our borders should get asylum?
You mean all the Libs here who say only the Undocumented Immigrants will pick the fruits and vegetables?
You mean all the Libs here who need Undocumented Brown Immigrants to work in fast food joints?

Yes, please show me some post of people saying any of those things.

Thanks!

I believe you omitted 48 states from your evaluation.
Those were just two examples. Mia Love and Curbelo are not from NY or CA and they lost their seats too.
You made a statement and attempted an extrapolation...and failed.
Now you are again attempting to extrapolate based on 2 seats.

Last edited:
Blue wave???

View attachment 228672

Thanks!
I always bookmark everyone’s posts.

Blue wave???

View attachment 228672

Thanks!
Please show me a post where any Lib would deny asylum to anyone entering our borders illegally.

Thanks.

Thanks!
I always bookmark everyone’s posts.

So, you are just making shit up again!

Thanks!

Blue wave???

View attachment 228672

Thanks!
Which counts more? What ewe say? Or, what ewe dew?

Thanks!
Which counts more? What ewe say? Or, what ewe dew?

Could you come back and repost this after you sober up!

Thanks!

The Democratic Party is based on hate and fear and extremism and stealing and lying.
There are no moderate Democrats.
When the Democrats get control their corruption goes out of control.
They loot the taxpayers and then they raise the taxes and then they bankrupt the government.
The mainstream middle class Voters are fleeing the Democrat states.

Blue wave???

View attachment 228672

I think certain politicians want an open border solely to allow them to grant amnesty and increase their voter base. All politicians are for one thing only....that which gets them re-elected and increases their power. All sides are guilty of it.

But I agree that the average citizen does not. The average citizen also does not want to pay for a military that could take on the entire world twice over. Follow the money.

:dunno:

Forum List

Back