Republicans & Homosexuality ?!

What's your opinion about homosexuality?

• Homosexuality must be illegal and punishable.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hey asshole! people are mammals
Why are humans mammals?
Why are humans mammals?
Exactly, humans ARE mammals. That's why I don't buy the 'born that way' speil. I do believe environmental conditions can lead to it so I am not saying everyone has a choice.
of course you don't as buying it would be accepting fact , an impossibility for you .
nothing you've posted has any basis in science .
I asked questions and got nothing but insults. Science posits evolution as a fact and evolution doesn't square with homosexual animals. Species exist because they are the winners.
bullshit, evolution does what works it does not care for or need your approval
I'll say it again if homosexuality had no survival advantage it would have disappeared millions of years ago.
since it has not vanished evolution must approve.

answered and debunked
could find no study or argument bolstering your dumbass claim.

You are an imbecile.

You shrieking "NUHN UHN" debunks nothing, you drooling retard.

So, after the election, do you get your brain back? How does that work? Do they surgically reimplant it?
haven't done any shrieking or nuhn huning .
if I'm wrong prove it.

Why are humans mammals?
Why are humans mammals?
Exactly, humans ARE mammals. That's why I don't buy the 'born that way' speil. I do believe environmental conditions can lead to it so I am not saying everyone has a choice.
of course you don't as buying it would be accepting fact , an impossibility for you .
Science has no basis truth.

Why are humans mammals?
Why are humans mammals?
not that I need any more proof you were absolutely brain dead ....,,,,

Why are humans mammals?
Why are humans mammals?

Science has no basis in truth? Really?

the right to love who they want and to commit to that person for live. The right to be happy and not have others judge him because he is himself.

You don't have join, just let them live and let live.

>>And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and the young men laid hold on him: And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked. (Mark 14:51-52, KJV<<

Nature created wiring. Just different, or unique wiring.
Homosexual behavior have existed since dinosaurs and today in most animals species.
It might not be the majority, but it is not unnatural or sinful.
I don't recall advocating killing homosexuals. Would you kindly point that post out? Perhaps I was drunk.

No, homosexuals don't exist in animals, that's not how nature designed genders. There are reasons less dominant males would groom each other but they aren't having anal sex. Male mammals prefer females in the real world. So much of the gay agenda is based on lies and distortions, that's the real problem, not so much what they do in private, most folks don't care.

And yes, I am well familiar with the militant gay twist to Mark 14. It's laughable.

~~~~~~
1,500 animal species practice homosexuality

~~~~
Mammals

Main article: List of mammals displaying homosexual behavior
Selected mammals from the full list:
Birds

Main article: List of birds displaying homosexual behavior
Selected birds from the full list:
Fish

Arctic grayling (Thymallus arcticus) leaping for a fly fisherman's bait. Research going back to the 1950s has shown both male and female graylings exhibit homosexual behavior.[46]
Reptiles

Three species of Cnemidophorus.
The all-female Whiptail lizard species Cnemidophorus neomexicanus (center), which reproduces via parthenogenesis, is shown flanked by two sexual species having males, C. inornatus (left) and C. tigris (right). Research has shown that simulated mating behavior increases fertility for Cnemidophorus neomexicanus. One female lies on top of another, playing the role of the male, the lizard that was on bottom has larger eggs. The lizards switch off this role each mating season.[53]
Amphibians

Insects

The head of a darner dragonfly (Basiaeschna janata).
Male homosexuality has been inferred in several species of dragonflies. A survey of damsel and dragonflies reveals characteristic cloacal pincher mating damage in 20–80 percent of the males, indicating a fairly high occurrence of sexual coupling between males.[61][62]

Male flour beetles are believed by scientists to engage in same-sex coupling to practice mating and to rid themselves of "old, less effective" sperm.[63]
Other invertebrates

Time to get over the fact, homosexuality exists, and has for a very long time.
Dinosaurs, animals and man........ nature/god made

Maybe you should be asking - "why shouldn't wo/man be homosexual or bisexual?"
You do realize that all of them animals can eat just about anything no matter where they find it and still live to tell about it the next day when we humans can't, right? The birds can also fly on their own without a plane when we humans can't and the sea creatures can breath under water without an oxygen tank when we humans can't as well. Just because animals do certain things doesn't mean that we humans should follow their lead.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why are humans mammals?
Why are humans mammals?

Not the libtarded false science that supports the lie of evolution and the lie you are born gay.

Why are humans mammals?
Why are humans mammals?
Libtards like you are brain dead.

Why are humans mammals?
Why are humans mammals?
another classic case of not knowing that you are not smart enough to know when to shut the fuck up.

another classic case of not knowing that you are not smart enough to know when to shut the fuck up.
You stfu libtard.

You stfu libtard.
you've just proven my point.

Scans prove there’s no such thing as a ‘male’ or ‘female’ brain

dn28582-1_800.jpg

Petr Strnad/Millennium Images, UK

You may have read that having a male brain will earn you more money. Or maybe that female brains are better at multitasking. But there is no such thing as a female or male brain, according to the first search for sex differences across the entire human brain. It reveals that most people have a mix of male and female brain features. And it also supports the idea that gender is non-binary, and that gender classifications in many situations are meaningless.

“This evidence that human brains cannot be categorised into two distinct classes is new, convincing, and somehow radical,” says Anelis Kaiser at the University of Bern, Switzerland.

The idea that people have either a “female” or “male” brain is an old one, says Daphna Joel at Tel Aviv University in Israel. “The theory goes that once a fetus develops testicles, they secrete testosterone which masculinises the brain,” she says. “If that were true, there would be two types of brain.”

Advertisement

To test the theory, Joel and her colleagues looked for differences in brain scans taken from 1400 people aged between 13 and 85. The team looked for variations in the size of brain regions as well as the connections between them. In total, the group identified 29 brain regions that generally seem to be different sizes in self-identified males and females. These include the hippocampus, which is involved in memory, and the inferior frontal gyrus, which is thought to play a role in risk aversion.

When the group looked at each individual brain scan, however, they found that very few people had all of the brain features they might be expected to have, based on their sex. Across the sample, between 0 and 8 per cent of people had “all-male” or “all-female” brains, depending on the definition. “Most people are in the middle,” says Joel.

This means that, averaged across many people, sex differences in brain structure do exist, but an individual brain is likely to be just that: individual, with a mix of features. “There are not two types of brain,” says Joel.

Spatial awareness
Although the team only looked at brain structure, and not function, their findings suggest that we all lie along a continuum of what are traditionally viewed as male and female characteristics. “The study is very helpful in providing biological support for something that we’ve known for some time – that gender isn’t binary,” says Meg John Barker, a psychologist at the Open University in Milton Keynes, UK.

Scans prove there’s no such thing as a ‘male’ or ‘female’ brain

sexual identity is seen in the activity and where when images are show, images of people, situation, structures and abstract. The activity and where in the brain it occurs is an indicator, a natural reaction and not a choice.
OK, it is not a female brain but a brain that functions like a females with the same desires and attractions instinctively. It is the way some people are wired, to be attracted to the same sex or actually feel like a female in the wrong body. It i not a choice or something tht can be programmed out.

Everyone is unique, Why can't some just accept rather than condemn the way people are or even how they choose to live their lives if it makes them happy?

Their brain, by chemistry, wiring or form tells the individual what they are, not the genitals.

Let people find their happiness. If parents feel it is right to raise their child as transgender or accepts them as gay, outsiders should just accept they are doing the right thing

Conservative Christian couple speak about life with a transgender son #Genieo http://www.christiantoday.com/article/conservative.christian.couple.speak.about.life.with.a.transgender.son/80101.htm …

Why are humans mammals?
Why are humans mammals?

Not the libtarded false science that supports the lie of evolution and the lie you are born gay.

did you get the abi-normal brain? There is proof of evolution. There is not proof of god.
You are free to believe in god but most people use logic, reason, facts and scientific proof.
Most of the population of the earth or through history do not hold your beliefs, but all people understand and share reason, logic, math and science.

did you get the abi-normal brain? There is proof of evolution. There is not proof of god.
You are free to believe in god but most people use logic, reason, facts and scientific proof.
Most of the population of the earth or through history do not hold your beliefs, but all people understand and share reason, logic, math and science.
Narrow is the path to the gate of Heaven, wide the path of destruction. I will stick with Gods truth not mans silly logic. Good luck. Oh, evolution has not been proven, stop lying.

Forum List

Back