Republicans & Homosexuality ?!

What's your opinion about homosexuality?

• Homosexuality must be illegal and punishable.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Are you stupid? A dumbass? A nitwit? All anyone needs is a quick search on Google to know the truth:

Google

Or maybe you're a liar and already know that truth. You have anal sex. Isn't that where you keep your head?
Do you even know how to make point. I don't care enough about you to try to figure out what you believe and why.
I don't give a shit about you. I was pointing out your ignorance. You said:

No, homosexuals don't exist in animals, that's not how nature designed genders. There are reasons less dominant males would groom each other but they aren't having anal sex. Male mammals prefer females in the real world. So much of the gay agenda is based on lies and distortions,

And that's fucking ignorant. Ignorant stupid. You sit in front of the internet and make a claim you could prove or disprove in 10 seconds. And I disproved your ignorant claim. It was easy. So I posted the Google search to let you pick out your source. Because there are so many. I thought it might educate you. But in some, the stupid runs much too deep. It can't even be rooted out. It's permanent.

So, just cuz it's fun. Do you still believe your ignorant and tarded claim? Here it is again:

No, homosexuals don't exist in animals, that's not how nature designed genders. There are reasons less dominant males would groom each other but they aren't having anal sex. Male mammals prefer females in the real world. So much of the gay agenda is based on lies and distortions,
I don't give a shit that you don't give a shit. Why mention it? What I said was true, nature doesn't conform to your ideology, that isn't how animals got here. It threw you into a blind rage but so what? Your position is entirely based on emotion. "Go do research" is the fodder of a fool.
He's right and you're wrong own it!
Libtards like your monkey ass are wrong.
Another fine example of your cronic ignorance.
Btw you are as much "monkey as I am.

Do you even know how to make point. I don't care enough about you to try to figure out what you believe and why.

And that's fucking ignorant. Ignorant stupid. You sit in front of the internet and make a claim you could prove or disprove in 10 seconds. And I disproved your ignorant claim. It was easy. So I posted the Google search to let you pick out your source. Because there are so many. I thought it might educate you. But in some, the stupid runs much too deep. It can't even be rooted out. It's permanent.

So, just cuz it's fun. Do you still believe your ignorant and tarded claim? Here it is again:

I don't give a shit that you don't give a shit. Why mention it? What I said was true, nature doesn't conform to your ideology, that isn't how animals got here. It threw you into a blind rage but so what? Your position is entirely based on emotion. "Go do research" is the fodder of a fool.
There is another libtard lie, man did not evolve from monkeys. You might be monkey bred though.

There is another libtard lie, man did not evolve from monkeys. You might be monkey bred though.
Really? Got any credible evidence that "we" including you did not ?
The bible is not credible .
So if that's your source you lost before you started.
False and ignorant accusations are all you have or will ever have.

Really? Got any credible evidence we including you did not ?
False an ignorant accusations are all you have or will ever have.
Wrong retard. Truth hurts retards like you, that is why you run and hide from it like a little girl.

That is not a rebuttal, that is a tantrum.
If you can't say something helpful or factual, you are not worth reading.
Just because you don't read medical or science journals or care about people who are different, does not mean their existence or rights are not true.

Hate, lies and name calling just show you have nothing valid to say on the issue.

Try a brisk walk for half an hour and a cup of tea.

Just because you don't read medical or science journals or care about people who are different, does not mean their existence or rights are not true.

Hate, lies and name calling just show you have nothing valid to say on the issue.

God is the only valid answer, any science that says otherwise is man made and wrong.

God is the only valid answer, any science that says otherwise is man made and wrong.

People have to solve our own problems and care for all people hear and now as well as look to the future for our children.
God is not going to serve you. You have to earn to treat others the way you want to be treated.

God is not up there flipping a coin or playing board games with out lives. Better if you are self sufficient and prove what you can do, beside wasting time on your knees begging for something that does not exist or that does not care.

Billions or trillions of solar systems out their and you are egotistical enough to think you matter to god? That this planet is special to him, more than any other?

If there is anything, it would be more pleased by what you do for this world and all its people than how many time you are on your knees begging it for help.

If all life has a bit of god inside it, then you should be on your knees to homosexuals not condemning them for the way their were born.

All people have a right to live and be happy. Who they fall in love with should not matter.

People have to solve our own problems and care for all people hear and now as well as look to the future for our children.
God is not going to serve you. You have to earn to treat others the way you want to be treated.

God is not up there flipping a coin or playing board games with out lives. Better if you are self sufficient and prove what you can do, beside wasting time on your knees begging for something that does not exist or that does not care.

Billions or trillions of solar systems out their and you are egotistical enough to think you matter to god? That this planet is special to him, more than any other?

If there is anything, it would be more pleased by what you do for this world and all its people than how many time you are on your knees begging it for help.

If all life has a bit of god inside it, then you should be on your knees to homosexuals not condemning them for the way their were born.

All people have a right to live and be happy. Who they fall in love with should not matter.
I get on my knees to God alone. NO ONE has a bit of God in them, that is false teaching. Homosexuality is a mental disorder, you are not born that way.

Really? Got any credible evidence we including you did not ?
False an ignorant accusations are all you have or will ever have.
Wrong retard. Truth hurts retards like you, that is why you run and hide from it like a little girl.
What truth are you yammering about?
I've never run from anything in my life.
Still waiting for you to backup your bullshit.

I get on my knees to God alone. NO ONE has a bit of God in them, that is false teaching. Homosexuality is a mental disorder, you are not born that way.
You getting on your knees is a silly and ignorant gesture, besides being melodramatic.
As to having a bit of God in them that's a basic tenant of Christianity.
You've once again proven you know jackshit about what you claim to believe.

If you believe God made everything, then God made homosexuals.
To say different would be contradicting god and admitting "he" fucked up.
Which is it?

the right to love who they want and to commit to that person for live. The right to be happy and not have others judge him because he is himself.

You don't have join, just let them live and let live.

>>And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and the young men laid hold on him: And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked. (Mark 14:51-52, KJV<<

Nature created wiring. Just different, or unique wiring.
Homosexual behavior have existed since dinosaurs and today in most animals species.
It might not be the majority, but it is not unnatural or sinful.
I don't recall advocating killing homosexuals. Would you kindly point that post out? Perhaps I was drunk.

No, homosexuals don't exist in animals, that's not how nature designed genders. There are reasons less dominant males would groom each other but they aren't having anal sex. Male mammals prefer females in the real world. So much of the gay agenda is based on lies and distortions, that's the real problem, not so much what they do in private, most folks don't care.

And yes, I am well familiar with the militant gay twist to Mark 14. It's laughable.
Are you stupid? A dumbass? A nitwit? All anyone needs is a quick search on Google to know the truth:

Google

Or maybe you're a liar and already know that truth. You have anal sex. Isn't that where you keep your head?

Blind rage? I was laughing at you. So were others.
Go do the research? I already did it for you. And gave you a thousand links to choose from.

How did you get to be such a dumbass????

Google

Prove it.

Who said man evolved from monkeys? Not liberals. Tards said that. And they try to assign it to liberals. So admit it. You are ignorant and believe education is for snobs.
Man evolved from primitive man. Today's monkeys also evolved. Far back, monkeys and man evolved from a common ancestor. You can say monkeys evolved from primitive man.

I don't believe you evolved. You hatched.

because most republican are christian .and christianity hate gay marriage.
correct?
Probably because God is against homosexuality.

The Old Testament mentions homosexuals twice, but banning of shellfish is mentioned nine times. Seems to me God is more upset if I eat clam chowder than if I eat man chowder.

Eating shell fish is no longer a sin and never was for Gentiles, homosexuality is banned in both the OT and the NT. You're quoting Mosaic Law done away with by the New Covenant
The New Testament lumps fornicators and adulterers, among others, with gays in that respect.

How come Republicans aren't against any fornicators or adulterers getting married?

Job 33:4
Verse Concepts
"The Spirit of God has made me, And the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

Ignatian Spirituality | Finding God in All Things

Thomas
77. Jesus said, "I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came forth, and to me all attained.
Split a piece of wood; I am there.
Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
Colossians 3:11 (NIV)
11 Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.

If you believe i the bible and god, you should know these.

Is god not the father of all?
Is Jesus not also god?

This is your faith

Last edited:
Who said man evolved from monkeys? Not liberals. Tards said that. And they try to assign it to liberals. So admit it. You are ignorant and believe education is for snobs.
Man evolved from primitive man. Today's monkeys also evolved. Far back, monkeys and man evolved from a common ancestor. You can say monkeys evolved from primitive man.

I didn't evoke, I was born. You didn't evolve, you are still an ape.

So are you .

So are you .

AF1_
main-qimg-a3af446e2eb7db8688f8c80389dac316

Ancestor of Humans Lived With Dinosaurs : DNews

Forum List

Back