Republicans have Zero Credibility and the Fake Biden Claims are More of their Lies.

Biden's being impeached for treason
Actually he isnt.....Boebert is attempting to impeach him for "failing to secure the southern border". In other words, Boebert and the rest of the wack pack is doing exactly what they are accusing dems of doing.....weaponizing impeachment. I guarantee you that this won't even get to a vote in the House. Then what? You'll move on to your next dumb thing.

Actually he isnt.....Boebert is attempting to impeach him for "failing to secure the southern border". In other words, Boebert and the rest of the wack pack is doing exactly what they are accusing dems of doing.....weaponizing impeachment. I guarantee you that this won't even get to a vote in the House. Then what? You'll move on to your next dumb thing.
Actually it's moving forward

Boebert is a nut job.

Republicans punt on Boebert's effort to impeach Biden​

1687780628673.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › house › 4062791-re...

4 days ago — House Republicans on Thursday neutered an effort to impeach President Biden, punting the resolution to a pair of committees and avoiding ...

The articles, which accuse Biden of overseeing “a complete and total invasion at the southern border,” triggered an outcry from some of Boebert’s GOP colleagues, who were caught by surprise and quickly condemned any impeachment vote as premature.

But Boebert is already warning that if the two committees don’t move on impeachment quickly enough to satisfy her sense of urgency, she intends to reintroduce the “privileged” resolution to force the issue to the House floor once again.

“That is my commitment, that if nothing happens in committee like I’m promised that it will, yes, I will bring a privileged resolution every day for the rest of my time here in Congress,” Boebert told reporters Wednesday night.

Of course she will...................Boebert is as looney as MTG.

Poor Fawnboi, jumps into a conversation and exposes his ignorance, then refuses to actually read the thread to get educated.

If I only had a dime for every time this Simp has done this.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

LOL

Dumbfuck, I have no need to read a thread just because you can't quote someone saying what you claim they said. That's already enough for me to know you lied.

Forum List

Back