Republicans have Paper Thin Understanding

Jan 4, 2018
It is painfully evident, whenever I research a topic such as "Byzantine Fault Tolerance", that the republican party has a paper thin understanding of the world.

Whether it's "It's cold outside so no global warming".

Or "Some fat kid on a bed can hack into the DNC".

Or "There's two genders and one approved sexual preference" which is not even genetically true let alone demonstrably true.

Even their own understanding of their own supposed God, and Christ, is pathetic and flimsy at best. Limited to a bastardization of Christianity which has been around for 2,000 years.

Those Apostolic religions like the Copts, the Orthodox, and the Catholics? They are all full of shyte, they don't know anything about Christ.

But the Baptist church, they know....they are the true religion for sure!

There isn't a single subject matter I can think of where Republicans are not paper-thin PhDs.

Even the "Supply side economics" is trash, the belief that more of something will stimulate the economy?

Want to sell more donuts, make more donuts? Who the fuck comes up with this garbage?

Want to stimulate the economy, make it easier to open not one burger king per street corner, but 4 burger kings?

If there's no demand for your good or service, there will be NO CONSUMPTION, period, end of discussion.

It doesn't matter how many burger kings you open up.

Just complete and utter trash, what a worthless party.

tenor.gif

It is painfully evident, whenever I research a topic such as "Byzantine Fault Tolerance", that the republican party has a paper thin understanding of the world.

Or "There's two genders and one approved sexual preference" which is not even genetically true let alone demonstrably true.

Even their own understanding of their own supposed God, and Christ, is pathetic and flimsy at best. Limited to a bastardization of Christianity which has been around for 2,000 years.

Those Apostolic religions like the Copts, the Orthodox, and the Catholics? They are all full of shyte, they don't know anything about Christ.

There isn't a single subject matter I can think of where Republicans are not paper-thin PhDs.

Even the "Supply side economics" is trash, the belief that more of something will stimulate the economy?

Want to sell more donuts, make more donuts? Who the fuck comes up with this garbage?

Want to stimulate the economy, make it easier to open not one burger king per street corner, but 4 burger kings?

If there's no demand for your good or service, there will be NO CONSUMPTION, period, end of discussion.

in my experience, the ones who over-generalize in order to sell a stereotype usually have the shallowest comprehension of a topic.

on either side.

Fisking time!

1. When you blame everything on "global warming" it's kind of like the boy who cried wolf. That, and every solution progressives propose about it is "more government, more taxes, less freedom"

2. nice deflection on the DNC's basic lack of viable security methods.

3. There are two genders. and progressives have waffled between sexuality being fluid or set in stone, depending on what point they feel like making. My issue isn't with people being who they want to be, it's with people forcing others to accept their stupidity OR ELSE.

4. Standard anti-religious talking point. meh.

5. Standard anti-catholic talking point with added greek and coptic slander. meh.

6. See lines 4 and 5 and modify to fit.

7. This seems to be the old "paper tiger" argument, much used by the Maoists in their 1969 party booklet. same bag of tricks as usual from progressives

8. More money in the economy usually results in more cash flow.

9. Stupid

10. Moronic

11. How does raising taxes increase demand?

12. Same point, multiple lines, learn to consolidate.

13. Meh

All left wing science invalid sub humans who parrot the climate lies need to answer this question...

WHY does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other?

If you cannot answer that question correctly, you know precisely NOTHING about Earth climate change...

wow - you and crypto seem to plagiarize the same sources.

what a worthless party.
Well, I agree with this statement.
:dunno:

Also, all religion must fucking die...etc.

But, this part below?
:lol:

You're a paper-thin PhD in economics.
:lol:

Supply-side is macroeconomic theory. You've missed the entire point.

You are basically arguing against the most basic and universally accepted principles of supply v. demand.

more supply = lower cost to consumers

Since you “identify” as a technologist I’m not at all surprised that you don’t see value in simplification.
Like most exceptionally successful people, real leaders share a common denominator....they all have an amazing ability to simplify problems and issues that appear to be extremely difficult and complex to most.
This ability/process allows for swift remedy and resolution.

The truth is, "many people", like todays Lefty Democrats love to create complexity in things that are relatively simple to begin with...this allows them to offer no resolution at the root...it also allows the lazy fucks to “treat” issues by throwing taxpayer cash over the top of it for an indefinite period.

so technologist / crypto - who are you today and how many more ID's do you have?

Forum List

Back