Republicans have not elected a President without a Bush on the ticket since 1972

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
1972 Nixon/Agnew

1980 Reagan/ George HW Bush

1984 Reagan/George HW Bush

1988 George HW Bush/ Quayle

2000 George W Bush/Cheney

2004 George W Bush/Cheney

2020 ?

Is it that the Bush's are the only candidates that Republicans can run?

In the 20th Century, Republicans controlled the White House for 52 years in spite of the immoral occupation and criminality of the FDR regime, who violated precedent by running for a third and fourth term.

In this Century, it will be a split after the Lying Cocksucker is kicked to the curb where he belongs

In the 19th Century, after the introduction of the Republican Party, it's defeat of the scum of the earth dimocrap party in both War and elections in 1860, there was only ONE (1) dimocrap president -- Grover Cleveland.

I think the Republican Party will survive

I think Jeb should use it as a campaign slogan

You can't win without a Bush

Democrats have not elected a President with military service on the ticket since 1972

Well the GOP owns the House with a 40 seat majority, they just retook the senate, Obama and the rest of the liberal filth are fit to be tied so Bush or no Bush I'd say things are trending right. Sucks to be you libs, eat it.

Well the GOP owns the House with a 40 seat majority, they just retook the senate, Obama and the rest of the liberal filth are fit to be tied so Bush or no Bush I'd say things are trending right. Sucks to be you libs, eat it.

I congratulate you on taking Congress

It has been two and a half months.....what have you accomplished?

We stopped the liberal's jihad against America.

You did?

How did you do that?
Still waiting for you to impeach Obama and repeal "every word" of Obamacare

Is it that the Bush's are the only candidates that Republicans can run?

I have no idea why the Republicans did not run any candidates from 1988 through 2000....
I thought we had elections all those years?
I guess I was wrong.
But you have pointed out something that I and many others may have missed....

That republicans didn't have any candidates run for the office of the President for 12 years...
Interesting...

You did?

How did you do that?

LOL some of you libs still don't get it, we are using Obamacare and Obama to destroy Democrats and its working brilliantly, why would we want to repeal it or impeach him. :laugh:

You did?

How did you do that?

LOL some of you libs still don't get it, we are using Obamacare and Obama to destroy Democrats and its working brilliantly, why would we want to repeal it or impeach him. :laugh:

Could have fooled me

Your Obamacare rants did little to defeat Obama in 2012

I can't wait for Republicans to base their anti-Hillary campaign on Benghazi

You did?

How did you do that?

Could have fooled me

Your Obamacare rants did little to defeat Obama in 2012

I can't wait for Republicans to base their anti-Hillary campaign on Benghazi

Ahahaha let me say it again slowly for you...Obama being re-elected in 2012 was a win for the GOP, look what happened the Democrats got wiped out in 2014. lol

Republicans need to ask themselves if America will accept a Republican ticket without a Bush on it

They haven't done that since 1972 and we ended up with Watergate

Forum List

Back