Republicans, give President Obama a fair shake.

I know that we are disappointed by the outcome of the presidential elections, but we should also keep in mind that the majority has spoken.

Many of us have been put off by the behavior of the far left for the last 8 years, but I for one have no intention of emulating that behavior.

They say that imitation is the highest form of flattery. That is a flattery we should choose not to bestow.

Give President Obama the benifit of the doubt. Lead by example.

Whether you are a believer like I am, or not...the wisdom of Jesus can be admired by all:

'A new commandment I give to you, that ye love one another; according as I did love you, that ye also love one another'

- Jesus Christ as recorded in the Book of John, Chapter 13, Verse 34.​

I'll support him until he gives me a reason not to.

It took a few years for this great economy to get here, so give Obama a few, ok?

I will do my best to respect the office, I will not give President Obama any passes though related to policy that I disagree with. No benefit of the doubt, nor assumption that 'he meant well.' Those days were over in 2000. Then nailed shut in 2004, when fraud charges, impeachment calls were flying all over. No, I will not act as so many 'Liberals' have, but no, he will not get a 'few.'

Bush let a war start on 9-11 because wartime presidents have more power and authority.

Enjoy Obama having that same power.

This is exactly the reason there will not be a 'few' moments for Obama. Yet from me, you will not get photo shop of his morphing into a monster, but no passes. I hope that every day, the Republican leadership mocks his every decision and attempts to get anything done.

he's already given me reason not to support him. Lots of nefarious friends reasons.

Those were reasons to worry and not to vote for him. His actions the next four years will dictate whether or not I support him.

Those were reasons to worry and not to vote for him. His actions the next four years will dictate whether or not I support him.

I'm working the situation from the opposite angle. I already don't support him, now I'm waiting for him to prove me wrong. I want more out of him than just talk. He made the promises, he sold his story. Now I want health care just like his and I want it as quickly as he gets it. And my taxes better not go up not one nickels worth. he promised and I'm holding him to it.

I'm working the situation from the opposite angle. I already don't support him, now I'm waiting for him to prove me wrong. I want more out of him than just talk. He made the promises, he sold his story. Now I want health care just like his and I want it as quickly as he gets it. And my taxes better not go up not one nickels worth. he promised and I'm holding him to it.

Well, certainly, we need to hold him accountable for what he promised.

I've already moved on. But my comment was in response to:

. as the antithesis of civility. I'm afraid that owning the white house and congress doesn't mean that coservatives, even ones as civil as missouri (for whom I expressed my respect at the beginning of my post) get to engage in revisionist history. Having listened to the rants of coulter and rushbo for so many years, I'm afraid that I felt teh need to respond. ;)

On the other hand, I'm sure I could be as courteous as willow if i worked real hard at being as vile as I possibly could. :clap2:

but you know I love ya anyway. :eusa_angel:

Deflecting as usual. When it was Bush, the second he was inaugurated everything was his fault and Clinton wasn't President any more, the latter being your favorite contribution right behind "Bush lied."

You've been revising history since day one so give it a rest. Just because someone telling the truth doesn't work with YOUR revisionist history doesn't mean a damned thing.

And let the concillatory Republicans and conservatives mealymouth if they want. I'm coming after your boy with every time he so much as wakes up facing the wrong direct. Just like YOU and your little crowd have done the past 8 years.

You like to dish crow ... now we're going to see how you like the taste.

Deflecting as usual. When it was Bush, the second he was inaugurated everything was his fault and Clinton wasn't President any more, the latter being your favorite contribution right behind "Bush lied."

You've been revising history since day one so give it a rest. Just because someone telling the truth doesn't work with YOUR revisionist history doesn't mean a damned thing.

And let the concillatory Republicans and conservatives mealymouth if they want. I'm coming after your boy with every time he so much as wakes up facing the wrong direct. Just like YOU and your little crowd have done the past 8 years.

You like to dish crow ... now we're going to see how you like the taste.

Because, of course, Obama was put into the job by his VP's hunting buddy... and of course, there is terrible controversy about his election...and, of course, he has no mandate for his policies...and of course, he's an inarticulate subliterate who let his admin get away from him while lying to everyone about WMD's....

oh wait.. that was Bush.

Good to know that it's situational with you and you haven't become a partisan hack or anything.

Boy are you gonna be cranky if he actually does a good job. I await your crankiness with anticipation.

do you have a list of his promises?

in my brain.

health care just like his
tax cuts for 95% of Americans
help with college in return for public service
an economy based on jobs "green jobs" I think he said
he vows to fight global poverty
higher taxes for corporations
tax incentives for corporations who keep jobs within the US
He's going to make the whole wide world love us

oh and the last one.. I forgot he's going to tax the crap outta the rich

oh oh oh and I forgot,,

he's going to move our boys from Iraq to Afghanistan

Because, of course, Obama was put into the job by his VP's hunting buddy... and of course, there is terrible controversy about his election...and, of course, he has no mandate for his policies...and of course, he's an inarticulate subliterate who let his admin get away from him while lying to everyone about WMD's....

oh wait.. that was Bush.

Good to know that it's situational with you and you haven't become a partisan hack or anything.

Boy are you gonna be cranky if he actually does a good job. I await your crankiness with anticipation.

Will you admit, then, that Bill Clinton also lied about WMD's? He thought they had them. and why did Joe Biden vote for the war?

Forum List

Back